Looking for 1 or 2 Supplement Changes/Additions! Advice needed!!

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Ok,

So within the past few months, I think 4, I have dropped roughly 68 pounds, and went from 268 to about 198-200, depending on water, and about 21-22% BF to under 12%. Needless to say, I look better, feel better, and want more.

I did all of it through hardcore diet, and a few key supplements, which are listed below. I am now looking for an addition to my supplement list, or to make a substitution. I am looking to make some slower, controlled gains, not gaining a huge amount of fat, but trying to optimize my muscle growth.

Any suggestions would be great.

I am not the most educated supplement user when it comes to more advanced supplements. (I know the basics well, Nitric Oxide, BCAAs, protein, etc.)

I am looking for something a little bit stronger than your normal supplements, but not 100% into gear just yet, I would love to make the gains without having to go straight for the needle.

Supplements:
BCAAs
Fish Oil
CLA
Recreate
Super Cissus
Adam- Multi
True Protein- Team Skip
True Protein- Morning Mix
True Protein- Midnight/ Night Mix
Beta Alanine (spelling?)
Waxy Maize Starch- Carb added to shakes
Napalm- More recently to help with the trouble areas.

Thanks for any advice!

Paul

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOW that is GREAT!

Congrats on the weight loss!

I agree don't look at doing PHs yet. You may want to check out ACT X/STOKED! stack

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established

Key Attributes:

* Controlled Release Formula
* Stimulant Free Endurance and Stamina
* Natural / Legal Power and Performance
* Optimize Natural Hormone Levels and Recovery

Designed to help the serious athlete optimize mitochondrial biogenesis, hormone level ratios, and support oxygen rich blood cells during athletic performance and recovery, this stimulant-free formula means more endurance, power, and better recovery without pro-hormones or grey area compounds. No hormones means no post-cycle therapy, depression, or other risks associated with exogenous hormonal ingestion.

Cissus is a natural, cutting-edge anti-cortisol / anti-catabolic compound that has taken the supplement industry by storm. While more research is needed on the exact mechanism of its anti-catabolic activity, we do know that the phytoconstituents are active and effective, improving the healing rate of tendons and ligaments (tendons and ligament function is essential for weightlifting strength and form). Acting as a natural glucocorticoid antagonist, Cissus may also have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.

Carnitine was added to the formula for its numerous benefits, including recovery from intense training and reduced DOMS. When part of a CONTROLLED LABS stack / combo you have the ability to train harder AND more often. Users have reported enhanced energy, alertness, cholesterol levels, and fat utilization leading to a recomp effect. Another mechanism of action may be that carnitine enhances our 100% natural hormone levels during training including insulin-like growth factor.

Carao and Catuaba extracts work in synergy with other ingredients to help the target muscle group receive more oxygen, improving performance and strength. As a bonus, many users report a noticeable increase in libido.

Quercetin and Ginkgo Biloba (used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine) provide a stimulant-free performance boost by increasing oxygen and circulation, giving the serious athlete a unique alternative to stimulant-based products. As a bonus, over time the formula may help support a healthy immune / respiratory system with potent anti-oxidant, anti-viral, and anti-allergen properties. Sodium Bicarbonate acting as a hydrogen buffer, helps reduce fatigue during training and enhance recovery between sets.... experience jitter-free endurance and stamina like never before.

lcariin, Grape Seed Extract, Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract, Apigenin, Luteolin and Niacin work in synergy to help increase bloodflow, natural growth hormone levels, and circulating levels of testosterone while keeping estrogen under control. The formula may even help with cholesterol ratio (cholesterol is the building block for testosterone).

Train harder than ever, push past a plateau, and recover fast.... with Blue GENE™

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Give the Anabolic Pump and PowerFULL stack from USP Labs a try.

Adding these supplements to your arsenal will really make the most out of your diet and hard work in the gym.

:thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off a big congratulations!

As for your questions, to help get that last bit of fat off if you're heading that route, I would suggest some Green Tea and Sesamin. DCP would be awesome, but it's OOS right now.

For some strength gains, a killer deal right now is http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/designer-supplements/activate-xtreme-stoked-stack.html . I'm not sure of your age, but this is a very potent way to boost your natural testosterone and free it up which leads to some explosive muscle growth! This just harnesses your own testosterone, and not anything more drastic.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see any creatine in there...or am I just blind?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First that is a hell of a job on the weight loss, and you do deserve a lot of credit for the perseverence that it took to do that. To go along with the BA you already have you might want to look at Poseidon.

Per nimbus
*Poseidon Complex ™ Ascorbic Acid, Cyancobalamin, Folic Acid, Glutamine, Inositol, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylcobalamin, Niacin, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Taurine, Zinc Gluconate
Vitamin C(Ascorbic Acid) 750mg 1250%
Niacin (B-3) 75mg 250%
Vitamin B-6 (Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride) 5mg 50%
Folic Acid 200µg 50%
Zinc (Zinc Gluconate) 7mg 48%
Vitamin B-12 1000mcg 16666%
Potassium 350mg 10%
Magnesium 150mg 43%
Sodium 60mg 3%
*Poseidon Complex™ *5075mg ---
It really does enhance all other supps that you take.

Either way good luck

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
congrats man! that is an accomplishment. I agree with Dsade...I think you need a creatine to add in their. maybe look into a natural T-booster type thing. Igf2, drive, activate extreme, stoked, mass fx maximum, blue gene. thsoe are the two things i would look into. one again good luck!

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Thanks for all the well wishes! I forgot to mention that I also take green tea extract, but your eyes are not fooling you, I am not on creatine. Also, I am not sure if I need a test booster, as I am only 24, but if it won't do any damage to me I don't see any problem in using it; as I said, I am not that educated with more advanced supps.

Thanks for all the help guys, and I appreciate any other suggestions.

Also, just so you all don't think I am some little dude, all my lifts are still up. Squat around 450-500, bench 365, dead lift 450. I bust my ass in the gym and just don't have a case of manorexia!

Paul

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
you already told him blue gene. have you used it?
my bad. fixed. And for a short time. It was just a suggestion since I haven't really used too many "hormone" products and I seem to like it so far. How do you like it Texas?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
my bad. fixed. And for a short time. It was just a suggestion since I haven't really used too many "hormone" products and I seem to like it so far. How do you like it Texas?
havent used it yet. thats why i was asking.

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Thanks again for more suggestions.

So would blue gene be the way to go? Anyone my age try it?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for more suggestions.

So would blue gene be the way to go? Anyone my age try it?
Blue Gene is a terrific 'alternative' to hormonal products for making great gains and giving you a boost. I didn't catch your age, but based on other peoples suggestions I assume you are old enough to use said products.

Hard work, diet, exercise, high protein, creatine, vitamins and a few products like Blue Gene or Prime is all you need!

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
I am 23, I am not sure if I need a test booster just yet? But I mean if it won't hurt me in the long run, or mess up my natural production of test, then I don't see a problem in using it.

Paul

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I am 23, I am not sure if I need a test booster just yet? But I mean if it won't hurt me in the long run, or mess up my natural production of test, then I don't see a problem in using it.

Paul
Blue Gene is completely natural & herbal. I'm 24, using Blue Gene very effectively. I say go for it, it's getting some good reviews (new product). I would also look into using a creatine; Green MAGnitude, Ragnarok or Neovar are geat choices.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Build up from the base of the pyramid, and handle the basics first.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Would you all suggest a simple, creatine mono to go with the ACTX/STOKED stack? Any specific brands of mono you all like, or any supplement that has creatine in it that you recommend over the simple mono?

Anything else basic that I am missing dsade?

Paul

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you all suggest a simple, creatine mono to go with the ACTX/STOKED stack? Any specific brands of mono you all like, or any supplement that has creatine in it that you recommend over the simple mono?

Anything else basic that I am missing dsade?

Paul
I prefer Creatine Gluconate, personally, as it has zero taste and no bloating. Creatine Malate is a close second.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I like the looks of that there stack, especially for the price. How long will the sale be running?
Well it is suppose to be going for 2 weeks but I see it almost sold out in just over 12 hours last night

We will have to see about getting them restocked FAST!

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Thanks dsade! I have been looking into the creatine gluconate, and I think I will add it to my list. I am a fat kid gone lean, so I don't want all the bloating I once got from creatine di, a few years ago.

What do you all think about throwing in some white flood as well, to go along with the creatine, and perhaps blue gene or the activate/stoked stack?

I have heard that products like White flood and NOexplode are crap. I took NO for a long while in college, and have been off of everything NO and creatine related for about 6-7 months. I know it gives you a **** ton of energy, but other than that I am not sold. -- Thoughts?

Paul

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dsade! I have been looking into the creatine gluconate, and I think I will add it to my list. I am a fat kid gone lean, so I don't want all the bloating I once got from creatine di, a few years ago.

What do you all think about throwing in some white flood as well, to go along with the creatine, and perhaps blue gene or the activate/stoked stack?

I have heard that products like White flood and NOexplode are crap. I took NO for a long while in college, and have been off of everything NO and creatine related for about 6-7 months. I know it gives you a **** ton of energy, but other than that I am not sold. -- Thoughts?

Paul
I believe a boost in energy are what these products are after? I have used NOxplode before and it is ok, I think I would rather try White Flood though, as it has stims, which also means it would need to be cycled.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Paul
The White FLOOD is a pre workout energizer / NO product. They aren't really crap, they provide you to workout more intensely in the gym, lifting heavier weights, therefor stimulating more muscle.

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Hey how do I load Creatine Gluconate? I have read that since it is bonded with the glucose that I don't have to load. Just want to make sure.

What is a good dose for Creatine Gluconate per serving?

Also- I am thinking about taking JP8, or white flood, anyone have a preference between the two? I am hearing good things about JP8.

Will most likely do the Blue Gene, or Activate Extreme/Stoked stack, which is better?

Pauly

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hey how do I load Creatine Gluconate? I have read that since it is bonded with the glucose that I don't have to load. Just want to make sure.

What is a good dose for Creatine Gluconate per serving?

Also- I am thinking about taking JP8, or white flood, anyone have a preference between the two? I am hearing good things about JP8.

Will most likely do the Blue Gene, or Activate Extreme/Stoked stack, which is better?

Pauly
There's no loading with creatine gluconate. Just do the recommended serving everyday,

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Has anyone ever suffered from hair loss on Blue Gene or the Activate Extreme/Stoked stack? I don't really want to lose hair any sooner than I must.
Paul

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever suffered from hair loss on Blue Gene or the Activate Extreme/Stoked stack? I don't really want to lose hair any sooner than I must.
Paul
I personally haven't it seen that with any of these products, but anything is possible.

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Who has used HyperTrop-X with positive results? Would this go well with Blue Gene, and has anyone had any major hair loss with these natural test boosters?

Paul

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Also, how do you pulse activate and stoked together?
ACT X 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 spaced through the day with or without food.

STOKED! 2 caps in AM 2 caps in PM with or without food.

tattoopierced1

Who has used HyperTrop-X with positive results? Would this go well with Blue Gene, and has anyone had any major hair loss with these natural test boosters?

Paul
There are alot of people here that ran logs of HyperTrop X that had great results. Check in the logs section and there are plenty there.