Anyone tried Novedex XT?!?!?!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I used it the last four weeks of my PCT, tapered down from two caps to half a cap dose. It seemed to do its job.

kprimm

kprimm

Awards
Any side effects? headaches? trouble sleeping? acne etc?! And what would its 'job' be?! I have never messed with anything outside simple basic supplements, (slow/fast release protein, N02) I dont know waht to expect really

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Any side effects? headaches? trouble sleeping? acne etc?! And what would its 'job' be?! I have never messed with anything outside simple basic supplements, (slow/fast release protein, N02) I dont know waht to expect really
I experienced no sides from it. Its job for me, was to slow the production of estrogen, and I tapered down as to lesson the chance for rebound. Toward the end of your PCT you want to slow the production of estrogen, as it usually will sky rocket after a cycle.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Click on top where it says Search, then click Advanced Search and type in Novedex XT and change the bottom part to titles only....there are 84 posts that have Novedex XT in the title and yours is on top. Check them out. Good luck bro. :dance:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
It gave me weird dreams. Usually nightmares, which I haven't had since like 3rd-4th grade. If not nightmares, then just odd, odd dreams that were pretty vivid.