Has anyone tried....

kprimm

kprimm

Awards
Ok, i know everyone hates muscletech, but I have an opportunity to try some of their **** for free, its a product called Halo. I was a marketing victim to many muscletech products, and dont even wanna waste my time if it doesnt do anything. Anyone tried Halo?!? Thanks!

-Kerry

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
good luck getting someone to admit they tried halo.
don't you know you are deep in muscletech bashing territory here?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
you said its free? If so, have at it sir!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Only works if you're wearing "The STRAP"!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol

You'll never find a better price... what do you have to lose..

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I have to admit, the write up on Halo doesn't sound bad. I have tried their Leukic and thought it pretty good, but way over priced.

kprimm

kprimm

Awards
Well i drink a **** load of alcohol so I dont wanna try it if it doesnt work even if its free cause my liver and kidney's are already takin a bad enough beating, and god knows what some of this stuff is they are putting in these brand new supplements, we are their lab rats!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean anabolic halo? as in that drink mix stuff...if so....its nothing more than a rush of a bunch of random under dosed junk. I tried it before, tasts like....

well.....

have you ever wondered what yeti diarrhea would taste like?

at least it has a nice mint to it.

Its uesless, though I will say its kinda like a super multivitamin....thats it...

its not a "halo" thats going to affect your liver or kidneys man, its a big liquid multivitamin. its, for lack of a better phrase, NOT halo......

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I have some free cat poop if you'd like it.

Moral: if it's free, it's probably crap.

Halo is kinda like a mix of a supp shop's floor at the end of the day.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ok, i know everyone hates muscletech, but I have an opportunity to try some of their **** for free, its a product called Halo. I was a marketing victim to many muscletech products, and dont even wanna waste my time if it doesnt do anything. Anyone tried Halo?!? Thanks!

-Kerry
I don't think I'd go as far as saying that trying MuscleTech supplements is any kind of 'opportunity' :p

JJC

Awards
  • Established
...and god knows what some of this stuff is they are putting in these brand new supplements...
:think: Well, you should know what they are putting in the supplements since you're researching them before ingesting them, right?

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established

-Kerry

five finger discount?????:twisted: