No Xplode

oakland6913

oakland6913

Awards
HAS ANY BODY EVER TRIED NO XPLODE WANT TO BUY IT BUT NEED SOME GOOD INFO FROM SOMBODY THAT'S TAKEN IT.:bruce2:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Really?, You did a search and you found nothing on this?
It Will make you HYOUGE!!!!!!!!Take it.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
it works (as an energy booster with improved pumps) but kind of contradictory as research suggests not to take caffeine with AAKG. better off with some bulk AAKG powder from NP(free pimp,lol) imo. you can add some of the other ingredients in if so desired.(such as creatine, glutamine etc)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
mediocre product with great claims...
use search...
has harmful substances in it.

oakland6913

oakland6913

Awards
do you know anything thats almost like that but good

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vaso/XTend combo at NutraPlanet.com.
JP8 is a great pre work out mix as well.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
I found it to be an okay preworkout supp. I adapted to it pretty quick and within a few weeks I was using 3 heaping scoops and wasting too much $ on it. Nutraplanet has it priced well though. NO Shotgun and White Flood work better for me and last much longer. Just switch it up man & see what's best for you. That's just my .02. Search around, there's a ton of info on here and other sites about Xplode.

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
It is on sale at nutra planet I am sure they would love for you to take it off of there hands.Check the clearance section:thumbsup:

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I heard if you take the whole container at one time you gain like 22 pounds of pure muscle!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol - I remember buying this hype a while back. Terrible!! Not only was it a waste of money simply due to the cost per serving for my size factor, the buzz was too much and the crash was horrible.

I've become quite the outspoken opponent of pump products in recent months and can't really justify buying something like this. However, that doesn't mean that I haven't tried any of them. Right now, for pure pump, I'm quite impressed with Gaspari's Plasmajet. If you're looking for a good pre-w/o stim product, AX's Rampage is cheap and easy, so are a bunch of other "simple stims" out there. (Sorry for the pimp, it was inadvertant.)

My current "pump and energy" concoction includes Plasmajet, CL's Glycergrow, and a wee bit of your BCAA/EAA of choice (Xtend because that's what I have left).

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
i tried it when it first came out. i remember it tasting really nasty..energy was there and focus was there..but no size or strength gain. for the steep price it wasnt worth it. i was better off with caffine pills and a cheap no booster.

JpB

Awards
The 60 serving pricing from nutra is actually a pretty good deal price per serving.

Simply its a nice prewo stim product but the price/serving ratio is normally way outta whack.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
hyper trop-x by advanced muscle science is better as a pre-workout formula. Granted it doesn't have any creatine, however, with the yohimbe (?? Spelling ??) is more than enough to get you going before a lift, and the pumps are legit...plus its $23 for a month and $20 for a years worth of creatine.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
anyone tried Hemodraulix by Axis yet?

I have. Great stuff.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
BSN syure dus mayke tha boddle purty thow :D

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
used a 1/2 jar of the blue rasberry...tasted awful, didn't help my w/o but left me with a horrible late night caffiene rush.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
used a 1/2 jar of the blue rasberry...tasted awful, didn't help my w/o but left me with a horrible late night caffiene rush.
Really? The pumps have been Stellar for me. not to mention the twitching at the gym. Overall great stim imho.:woohoo:

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i got some free samples from my gym. 1 serving had 235mg of sodium in it!!! It tasted like SALT WATER. YUCK