Liquid L-Carnitine (Now Foods)

1. Liquid L-Carnitine (Now Foods)

Was thinking of getting this but wondering if the other forms of Carnitine are better.

This would be for androgen receptor up-regulation.

2. Well,

It's definitely more expesive than bulk Acetyl L-Carnitine, which works also as a neuro stimulant.

Either way, I tried all forms of carnitine. (Liquid, tartarate, propionyl, acetyl...)

I like Acetyl the best for sure. You can buy 1kg for 45 here.
    Can't beat that price. I use it pre workout and post workout (about 3-5 grams each time) and in the morning before running and my energy levels have increased for sure. I did not see much difference from the liquid version, so I would recommend to get the bulk powder and add it to your preworkout shake.

3. So does Acetyl L-Carnitine work as well as L-Carnitine then for androgen receptor concentration/density?

From what I have been reading Carnitine-L-Tartrate may be the best for that purpose but I was not certain if straight L-Carnitine woud work as well.
    •   

4. I Don't know for sure which form is "best", but my energy/mood/libido have been best on ALCAR between ALCAR and PLCAR.

I buy the Bulk ALCAR from Nutra, cap it, and it rocks!

5. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    I Don't know for sure which form is "best", but my energy/mood/libido have been best on ALCAR between ALCAR and PLCAR.

I buy the Bulk ALCAR from Nutra, cap it, and it rocks!

agreed this is one of the good ones,

6. Quote Originally Posted by small_guy View Post
    Was thinking of getting this but wondering if the other forms of Carnitine are better.

This would be for androgen receptor up-regulation.

carnitine sucks imo. dont bother.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 01:51 AM
  2. carnitine tartarate vs. L-Carnitine
    By mkretz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 12:17 AM
  3. Liquid Nutrition VS Solid Foods
    By deuce747 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 05:24 PM