Liquid L-Carnitine (Now Foods)
- 09-18-2008, 11:44 AM
- 09-18-2008, 04:00 PM
It's definitely more expesive than bulk Acetyl L-Carnitine, which works also as a neuro stimulant.
Either way, I tried all forms of carnitine. (Liquid, tartarate, propionyl, acetyl...)
I like Acetyl the best for sure. You can buy 1kg for 45 here.
Can't beat that price. I use it pre workout and post workout (about 3-5 grams each time) and in the morning before running and my energy levels have increased for sure. I did not see much difference from the liquid version, so I would recommend to get the bulk powder and add it to your preworkout shake.
09-18-2008, 04:38 PM
So does Acetyl L-Carnitine work as well as L-Carnitine then for androgen receptor concentration/density?
From what I have been reading Carnitine-L-Tartrate may be the best for that purpose but I was not certain if straight L-Carnitine woud work as well.
09-18-2008, 08:52 PM
I Don't know for sure which form is "best", but my energy/mood/libido have been best on ALCAR between ALCAR and PLCAR.
I buy the Bulk ALCAR from Nutra, cap it, and it rocks!
09-18-2008, 08:54 PM
09-29-2008, 11:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MacWanted in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2005, 12:39 AM
- By Ridla in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-19-2005, 06:01 PM
- By silverSurfer in forum NutraplanetReplies: 11Last Post: 02-04-2005, 08:56 AM
- By Nullifidian in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-04-2005, 07:05 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2003, 11:06 AM