best creatine other than monohydrate

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mono is awesome but it gives me stomach issue

i currently like to take size on but it has much carbs and is pretty exensive especiall bc i like to use create all year,

MotoXrider

Awards
its all a personal preference but i like creatine gluconate and CEE, if u buy NP bulk, its much more affordable

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
ive always liked creatine malates

i respond well to kre-alk too, but some dont seem to respond as well.

di-creatine malate would prolly be your best bet besides mono.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Creatine Ethyl Ester & Dicreatine Malate will always be favorites of mine.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
magnesium creatine chelate and kre-alkalyn have been the most effective for me....

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
Do you get stomach problems when you first get on, maybe for the first week and a half or so, and then it goes away, or do you get problems the entire time you are on it?

I have experienced similar problems with Monohydrate, but it always goes away quickly. One thing that helped me was to take smaller doses, 2 times as frequently. So instead of 5-6g at once, take two 2-3g servings spaced out a little bit. This helps with feeling bloated, too, because you don't need to down as much water all at once.

Besides Monohydrate, i have heard that ethyl-ester works really well. Just watch the time that it spends in the water/drink that you mix it with because it turns into toxic creatinine.

good luck man

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer Gluconate...second choice is Malate.

Gluconate is tasteless.

MorningMetal

Awards
CEE and Gluconate are awesome, but i've gotten the best results from Creatine Pyruvate. Just like how Creatine and Gluconate work together to create a nice insulin spike, the Creatine and the Pyruvate work similarly, because Pyruvate stimulates blood extraction from the blood and into the muscle cell. If you're an endurance athlete or work out for long periods of time, Creatine Pyruvate is the best choice. Kind of hard to find in sports products, though. There's only a select few that use it. (Weider, MHP's Dark Matter)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
i really like size on(gluconate) do you think gluconate will have the same effects?
not as good effects, the size on has a carb blend, glycerol (gms) and other goodies in their including co ennzyme q10 that surely aid in its effects.

matheje

Awards
SAN's V12 has worked the best for me.

Problem is it contains glycocyamine, whihc is believed to cause cardiovascular problems.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not as good effects, the size on has a carb blend, glycerol (gms) and other goodies in their including co ennzyme q10 that surely aid in its effects.
this.

Size on is a fantastic formula....one of my preferred.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Conjugated creatine for the win. I am currently using crea 02 so we will see how that goes.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
any experience little bloat with any of the creatines mentioned? im trying to figure out which gives me the least water retention. mono makes me feel like a balloon

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try the malates or creatine gluconate as other have suggested.

I would not take creatine ethyl ester.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mono is awesome but it gives me stomach issue

i currently like to take size on but it has much carbs and is pretty exensive especiall bc i like to use create all year,
I hear absolutely GREAT things about Vitargo, cant remember if its mono or not BUT I think the method of delivery and combination with correct GI carbs makes it alot easier to absorb and therefore easier on the stomach. I would look into that.

Guess this wouldnt fit your budget though as you stated so I would play with the deals on the bulks at NP to find what works for you, its worth buying 100-500g's of both CEE and something like creatine malate and gluconate. all are alternatives and have provided me with alright results as well... really I dislike CEE the most.... although it still works fairly well for strength I dont seem to see the size gains I do with the others.

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
its all a personal preference but i like creatine gluconate and CEE, if u buy NP bulk, its much more affordable

i got 1000g of creatine gluconate from NP that i am not using. if you are interested let me know.