Help with Halodrol

cpotter

Awards
I just inherited 2 boxes of the original halodrol 50. I bought animal stak and animal pak also. My plans were to use the animal stak as pct. I know not the smartest. So now im outta cash,and not sure how to take. I have spent thousands on supplements,but im not too familiar with ph.Having said that will someone please tell me how to take the 3 things i mentioned together. I ask on bodybuilding.com and havent received an answer. I really an desperate for advice. I also want to do the halodrol like 50/50/75/75-is that cool. PLease dont tell me to get clomid or nolvadex- im ouuta money-and cant afford to get boobs!Thanks in advance for yalls help.-chris

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
I just inherited 2 boxes of the original halodrol 50. I bought animal stak and animal pak also. My plans were to use the animal stak as pct. I know not the smartest. So now im outta cash,and not sure how to take. I have spent thousands on supplements,but im not too familiar with ph.Having said that will someone please tell me how to take the 3 things i mentioned together. I ask on bodybuilding.com and havent received an answer. I really an desperate for advice. I also want to do the halodrol like 50/50/75/75-is that cool. PLease dont tell me to get clomid or nolvadex- im ouuta money-and cant afford to get boobs!Thanks in advance for yalls help.-chris
you see the highlighted part ^^^.....thats where i stoped reading! have a nice night!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
so ur out of money right now, if you work then you wont be in a month, hell if it comes down to it borrow the money.

You cant go using PH/steroids all willey nilley without proper pct. Even if its only something like 6oxo alongside stoked and an i3c supp. Ive used Halodrol50 without needing nolva or an illegal serm, but I did use high dosed natural SERMS (i3c and resveratrol) along with 6oxo which has been my trusted AI for yrs. (as well as having nolva on hand)

It never hurts to have clomid/nolva on hand though for anti-gyno (although I highly doubt you would get that from Halo)

Moral of the story is that you can go with otc pct if needs be, but animal stak cannot be it.

cpotter

Awards
Thanks latspread. What if i didnt do a pct?could i start the animal stak and pak right after the halodrol?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Thanks latspread. What if i didnt do a pct?could i start the animal stak and pak right after the halodrol?
You need to go into the "steroid" section of this forum and learn what PCT is, and why you do it. In case you did not know, steroids shut down your natural testosterone. Don't do PCT, and you will have the testosterone of a little girl for weeks on end. Do the PCT, and you'll have a chance of keeping some of the progress you make on your cycle. It's brutally simple.

There are stickies and plenty of information that you should read before doing anything.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Wow...............I....uh.....It's too early in the morning to say what I want to. Please go to the Steroid section and read up on PCT before and I mean BEFORE you take the first halodrol-50 tab.