Stacking Yellow Gold

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I was thinking about stacking NP's Na-RALA with Yellow Gold. Would this be a good idea? Should I see increased results? Are there any other good products that would stack nicely with Yellow Gold?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I was thinking about stacking NP's Na-RALA with Yellow Gold. Would this be a good idea? Should I see increased results? Are there any other good products that would stack nicely with Yellow Gold?
I believe that both RALA and Yellow Gold work via different pathways. I was told to space out Orange TRIad and Anabolic Pump because they would compete with eachother, due to the RALA in O/T. And I'm pretty sure AP is similar to Yellow Gold. Perhaps someone could provide clearer information for you, but I would hold off on stacking these two.

stefang

Awards
Yellow Gold is all you need anyways. It works wonders, you don't really need anything extra.

Adding RALA might help little bit, but you won't see the difference.
I personally use yellow gold and ALA at the same time, however, when I use yellow gold, I only use like 200mg of ALA a day for the antioxidant properties.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Adding ALA will actually harm the intended effects of YG and is only advisable if you are diabetic and need raw sugar control...

I like the lidea of mixing it with banaba...

I made some and I really think it's been helping with my log

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Adding ALA will actually harm the intended effects of YG and is only advisable if you are diabetic and need raw sugar control...

I like the lidea of mixing it with banaba...

I made some and I really think it's been helping with my log

Where do I find this banaba you speak ok?