Prime vs. Other Test Boosters

  1. Senior Member
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    715
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    45.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Prime vs. Other Test Boosters


    I know it's still early to tell but there seems to be many people out there who already have had a chance or are in the middle of trying out Prime. Compared to other test boosters, how does it stack up?

    Specifically looking for comparisons to Activate, Activate/Rebound Reloaded, Activate Xtreme, or Activate Xtreme/6oxo, but any others are welcome.

    Experiences only please.

  2. Advanced Member
    GreenSquats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    393
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    3.13%

    i thought it wasn't a test-booster. in fact they made a whole thread about it not being a test booster. Maybe I miss something?
  3. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,476
    Rep Power
    327203
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    maybe also add in a comparison to animal test? if possible....
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    715
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    45.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSquats View Post
    i thought it wasn't a test-booster. in fact they made a whole thread about it not being a test booster. Maybe I miss something?
    Whatever you wanna call it...

    All I'm looking for are experiences and comparisons.
  5. Advanced Member
    SokVichet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    530
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

    lol, i read the title and assumed it was a joke.
  6. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,300
    Rep Power
    1638
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    50.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    wow! not to be mean but u really dont know wat ur talking about, please search and then search some more then i will give u an experienced response that which u can comprehend
    on a side note prime has not been out long enough to compare it to anything. i am runing it right now and this thursday will be week 2 i still have 6 weeks befor i can comment on the results
  7. Senior Member
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    715
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    45.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    wow! not to be mean but u really dont know wat ur talking about, please search and then search some more then i will give u an experienced response that which u can comprehend
    on a side note prime has not been out long enough to compare it to anything. i am runing it right now and this thursday will be week 2 i still have 6 weeks befor i can comment on the results
    I don't know what I'm talking about?? What the h are you talking about?

    It's a simple question. I specifically asked for experiences only. Apparently you didn't catch that. But thank you for chiming in... I appreciate it. Really. Thanks.

    This isn't a question of what Prime's MOA (Mode Of Action, in case you couldn't figure that one out) is or what kind of classification it falls under (test booster, "muscle pill", strengh gainer, etc). Since more or less the end goal is the same (bigger, stronger, leaner), I simply wanted to see if anyone had any direct comparisons they could make between being on Prime vs other test boosters; ie how it felt, how gym sessions went, and overall results were.

    Also, people have picked up Prime during the USPLabs Inner Circle release. So it's possible that they have been on it longer than you.

    I now welcome you to share your experiences. But please, keep it at a level which I can comprehend.
  8. New Member
    Matt6969's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    403
    Rep Power
    284
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%

    i havent tried prime but RPM worked good for me and so far it has been the only suppliment i have tried that i had great results with. other than that i have been dissapointed by everything else i have tried. they werent test boosters or anything but still RPM held strong.
  9. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    I don't know what I'm talking about?? What the h are you talking about?

    It's a simple question. I specifically asked for experiences only. Apparently you didn't catch that. But thank you for chiming in... I appreciate it. Really. Thanks.

    This isn't a question of what Prime's MOA (Mode Of Action, in case you couldn't figure that one out) is or what kind of classification it falls under (test booster, "muscle pill", strengh gainer, etc). Since more or less the end goal is the same (bigger, stronger, leaner), I simply wanted to see if anyone had any direct comparisons they could make between being on Prime vs other test boosters; ie how it felt, how gym sessions went, and overall results were.

    Also, people have picked up Prime during the USPLabs Inner Circle release. So it's possible that they have been on it longer than you.

    I now welcome you to share your experiences. But please, keep it at a level which I can comprehend.
    Pssst, it's not "Mode of Action," it's really "Mechanism of action." Which is a Pharmaceutical term... (Refers to the specific biochemical interaction through which a drug substance produces its pharmacological effect. A mechanism of action usually includes mention of the specific molecular targets to which the drug binds, such as an enzyme or receptor.)
    MoA represents the most useful pesticide classification for biologists, for example.

    And PRIME is not a test booster.

  10. Senior Member
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    715
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    45.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    And PRIME is not a test booster.
    haha thanks sweetie
  11. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    I know it's still early to tell but there seems to be many people out there who already have had a chance or are in the middle of trying out Prime. Compared to other test boosters, how does it stack up?

    Specifically looking for comparisons to Activate, Activate/Rebound Reloaded, Activate Xtreme, or Activate Xtreme/6oxo, but any others are welcome.

    Experiences only please.
    No need to compare..stack'em!
  12. Senior Member
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    715
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    45.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    No need to compare..stack'em!
    Haha great. I knew that was coming at some point!

    Care to sponsor this behemoth?
  13. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Rep Power
    932799
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    No need to compare..stack'em!
    I would be interested to see the results from an Activate Extreme/PRIME stack. So far, i have seen more agression and strength increases from PRIME but it would be interesting for sure.

    Positive effects from every angle... ose:
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  14. Advanced Member
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    512
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%

    It's hard to classify as it as a test booster or not when nobody really knows what the hell it even is.

    I think its an all in one wonder drug personally.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  15. Senior Member
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    715
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    45.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    It's hard to classify as it as a test booster or not when nobody really knows what the hell it even is.

    I think its an all in one wonder drug personally.
    Ya know, that's exactly what I was gonna say earlier...it almost (or does seem like) no one really knows how it works! I didn't say anything though, cuz I didn't wanna get corrected again...
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Ya know, that's exactly what I was gonna say earlier...it almost (or does seem like) no one really knows how it works! I didn't say anything though, cuz I didn't wanna get corrected again...
    i was ready to write this off as hype until i read biomans log. he is the best reference i have seen who is taking it. still not sold though.
  17. Senior Member
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    782
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    97.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    It's hard to classify as it as a test booster or not when nobody really knows what the hell it even is.

    I think its an all in one wonder drug personally.
    Google is your friend. Seriously, I google unknown compounds in products all the time. For any compound there may be several possible names for it. DHEA is a huge example of this.

    The stuff in Prime is.......(search started)
  18. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    It's hard to classify as it as a test booster or not when nobody really knows what the hell it even is.

    I think its an all in one wonder drug personally.

    We created a new category with USPlabs PRIME.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 10:46 PM
  2. For Sale: 2 sealed USP LABS PRIME (Testosterone Boosters)
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 01:35 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 03:46 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 06:24 PM
  5. Herbal test boosters (diesel test 2010)
    By jcp2 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 05:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in