Prime vs. Other Test Boosters

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I know it's still early to tell but there seems to be many people out there who already have had a chance or are in the middle of trying out Prime. Compared to other test boosters, how does it stack up?

Specifically looking for comparisons to Activate, Activate/Rebound Reloaded, Activate Xtreme, or Activate Xtreme/6oxo, but any others are welcome.

Experiences only please.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
i thought it wasn't a test-booster. in fact they made a whole thread about it not being a test booster. Maybe I miss something?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
maybe also add in a comparison to animal test? if possible....

JJC

Awards
  • Established
i thought it wasn't a test-booster. in fact they made a whole thread about it not being a test booster. Maybe I miss something?
Whatever you wanna call it...:hammer:

All I'm looking for are experiences and comparisons.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
lol, i read the title and assumed it was a joke.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
wow! not to be mean but u really dont know wat ur talking about, please search and then search some more then i will give u an experienced response that which u can comprehend
on a side note prime has not been out long enough to compare it to anything. i am runing it right now and this thursday will be week 2 i still have 6 weeks befor i can comment on the results

JJC

Awards
  • Established
wow! not to be mean but u really dont know wat ur talking about, please search and then search some more then i will give u an experienced response that which u can comprehend
on a side note prime has not been out long enough to compare it to anything. i am runing it right now and this thursday will be week 2 i still have 6 weeks befor i can comment on the results
I don't know what I'm talking about?? What the h are you talking about?

It's a simple question. I specifically asked for experiences only. Apparently you didn't catch that. But thank you for chiming in... I appreciate it. Really. Thanks.

This isn't a question of what Prime's MOA (Mode Of Action, in case you couldn't figure that one out) is or what kind of classification it falls under (test booster, "muscle pill", strengh gainer, etc). Since more or less the end goal is the same (bigger, stronger, leaner), I simply wanted to see if anyone had any direct comparisons they could make between being on Prime vs other test boosters; ie how it felt, how gym sessions went, and overall results were.

Also, people have picked up Prime during the USPLabs Inner Circle release. So it's possible that they have been on it longer than you.

I now welcome you to share your experiences. But please, keep it at a level which I can comprehend. ;)

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
i havent tried prime but RPM worked good for me and so far it has been the only suppliment i have tried that i had great results with. other than that i have been dissapointed by everything else i have tried. they werent test boosters or anything but still RPM held strong.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know what I'm talking about?? What the h are you talking about?

It's a simple question. I specifically asked for experiences only. Apparently you didn't catch that. But thank you for chiming in... I appreciate it. Really. Thanks.

This isn't a question of what Prime's MOA (Mode Of Action, in case you couldn't figure that one out) is or what kind of classification it falls under (test booster, "muscle pill", strengh gainer, etc). Since more or less the end goal is the same (bigger, stronger, leaner), I simply wanted to see if anyone had any direct comparisons they could make between being on Prime vs other test boosters; ie how it felt, how gym sessions went, and overall results were.

Also, people have picked up Prime during the USPLabs Inner Circle release. So it's possible that they have been on it longer than you.

I now welcome you to share your experiences. But please, keep it at a level which I can comprehend. ;)
Pssst, it's not "Mode of Action," it's really "Mechanism of action." Which is a Pharmaceutical term... (Refers to the specific biochemical interaction through which a drug substance produces its pharmacological effect. A mechanism of action usually includes mention of the specific molecular targets to which the drug binds, such as an enzyme or receptor.)
MoA represents the most useful pesticide classification for biologists, for example.

And PRIME is not a test booster.

:D

I know it's still early to tell but there seems to be many people out there who already have had a chance or are in the middle of trying out Prime. Compared to other test boosters, how does it stack up?

Specifically looking for comparisons to Activate, Activate/Rebound Reloaded, Activate Xtreme, or Activate Xtreme/6oxo, but any others are welcome.

Experiences only please.
No need to compare..stack'em!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to compare..stack'em!
I would be interested to see the results from an Activate Extreme/PRIME stack. So far, i have seen more agression and strength increases from PRIME but it would be interesting for sure.

Positive effects from every angle... :pose:

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to classify as it as a test booster or not when nobody really knows what the hell it even is.

I think its an all in one wonder drug personally.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to classify as it as a test booster or not when nobody really knows what the hell it even is.

Ya know, that's exactly what I was gonna say earlier...it almost (or does seem like) no one really knows how it works! I didn't say anything though, cuz I didn't wanna get corrected again... :sad:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya know, that's exactly what I was gonna say earlier...it almost (or does seem like) no one really knows how it works! I didn't say anything though, cuz I didn't wanna get corrected again... :sad:
i was ready to write this off as hype until i read biomans log. he is the best reference i have seen who is taking it. still not sold though.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established

Google is your friend. Seriously, I google unknown compounds in products all the time. For any compound there may be several possible names for it. DHEA is a huge example of this.

The stuff in Prime is.......(search started) ;)

We created a new category with USPlabs PRIME.