DNP + Topical?
- 09-16-2008, 10:16 PM
DNP + Topical?
So, I have no idea how this board receives DNP. But, would there be anything wrong combining a topical with it? Something such as Napalm? Assuming localized delivery of the ingredients the only thing I can think of would be that a slightly increased water intake would be necessary. To facilitate water retention from both DNP and the topical Y.
- 09-16-2008, 10:21 PM
09-16-2008, 10:23 PM
09-16-2008, 10:38 PM
No just curious. People stack it with clen and t3 so I figured why not. DNP works just great in fact. I use it mainly for the abdominal area I just figured I could possibly receive greater benefit from using it.
09-17-2008, 01:19 AM
09-17-2008, 03:34 AM
Transdermal DNP is rather worthless, not so much because of the severe staining of the skin and the clothes but because its actions is within the mitochondria. Not to many of those in adipose tissue.
Anyhow. A transdermal fatburner/water controll agent might be of use. The added fatburning properties would probably not be noticed but it might keep some of the water away. Then again, the waterretention from DNP use is lost rather quickly after discontinued use.
Similar Forum Threads
- By wojo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2003, 09:57 AM
- By whale in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-03-2003, 02:46 AM
- By Jackyl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2002, 07:03 PM
- By Jackyl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2002, 06:52 PM
- By BigBenn in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2002, 07:45 PM