Best Supplements for Skin health
- 09-16-2008, 02:10 PM
- 09-16-2008, 02:21 PM
09-16-2008, 02:32 PM
Green Tea Extract
Fish Oil / Cod Liver Oil
I've heard Poseidon but haven't tried it myself; judging by its profile I'd say it would be great for skin.
09-16-2008, 02:46 PM
I would definitely agree with the others. You will find that your skin is the end point in many processes, so, to have this as healthy as possible make sure all of your internal systems are balanced and at ease.
1. Remove the problems
2. Remove the toxins
3. Remove the free radicals
4. Replace with healthy vegetables / fibre
5. Flush all major systems
6. Sweat it out - opening pores and allowing your skin to breath
7. Don't take any more junk / toxins in your body via food / air etc.
I would recommend all of the above and also why not give Reverse by IBE a go as this will help you on your path to your goal?
Advanced Anti-Aging and Anti-Oxidant Complex
* Reverse the Effects of Stress and Aging
* Life Extension and Improved Health
* Maintain Cellular Health and Function
* Neuroprotective and Cardioprotective Benefits
* Cutting-Edge Immune Defense Components
* Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Cancer Benefits
* Burn Energy and Fat More Efficiently
* Counteract Effects of High Fat Intake
* Defense Against Infectious Pathogens
09-17-2008, 12:33 AM
09-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Definitely Poseidon. After a few weeks on it, I got many compliments on how my face was 'glowing' and healthy looking. Women friends were asking what product I was using.
Fish oil is also a staple for good skin too.
“Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”
09-17-2008, 03:16 PM
09-17-2008, 03:27 PM
A potent Anti-Oxidant, like NOxidant
A good mutivitamin formula, such as poseidon
Adequate fish oil intake
A premium quality soap like Java Lather.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
09-17-2008, 03:46 PM
I will agree with dsade...
RPN NOxidant, Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon, Green Tea.
These have dramatically helped my skin tone.
\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
09-17-2008, 03:58 PM
Throw in a quality Green Tea EGCG extract if you want to get real CRAZY. Nutraplanet makes a great one.
Anything else is bs.
That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
09-17-2008, 04:03 PM
09-17-2008, 04:40 PM
09-17-2008, 05:18 PM
09-17-2008, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the poseidon recommendations everyone! I agree that and fishoil helps quite a bit IMO
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
09-17-2008, 07:05 PM
09-17-2008, 07:06 PM
09-17-2008, 07:07 PM
09-17-2008, 08:16 PM
Preferably taking daily though to see the full benefits. Make sure you have the other basics in place as everyone else has said.
Sweating and circulation will definitely help though...
Remember Garbage In = Garbage Out
Similar Forum Threads
- By SELFofGOD in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 12-28-2008, 01:12 AM
- By yeahright in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2006, 03:48 AM
- By KingMeso in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2004, 05:19 PM