fat burner and muscle gainer whats recomended.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
hey is their a good stack recomended for great muscle gains and fat burners. i am tired of reading product websights and being disapointed i want to hear from people who know what they are talking about so i came here.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are some things that work or make a difference but without a very good diet and sensible exercise program nothing will get it done. Supps may enhance progress or give a person an edge when he is completely plateaued no more that that really. Supps are for people who already know how to lose weight and gain muscle.

Not saying you don't but without the right information you don't leave us a lot to go on.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
hey is their a good stack recomended for great muscle gains and fat burners. i am tired of reading product websights and being disapointed i want to hear from people who know what they are talking about so i came here.
Going off of what Dream said, because he hit the nail on the head, our best way to help you is by having an idea of where you are at in your training "career". Basically, years training, height, weight, diet, current goals, supp experience.

I want you to rest assured though, you have come to the right spot bud. AM has the knowledge and the resources for you to learn the correct ways of going about things. Welcome aboard!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Along with what they said, but also:

If your diet and exercise routine are already solid and you're looking for some added help from a supplement:

Anabolic Pump can help with muscle gains as well as fat loss.

Anabolic Pump along with Recreate can help with recomping/weight loss benefits without having to go calorie deficient

There are so many other products that can help as well I figured I'd just throw up those two to get things started for ya.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard bro. You have come to the right place where people with help with any questions you may have....oh.....and so will I. I agree with what has been said already. Give more detailed background, that way you get more help.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
going with what they said..lol... WELCOME TO AM... Jelly or syrup? lololol

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Non Hormonal Muscle Gain: Creatine, Water, Food, Timing, Drive / Prime / 3-AD there are multiple bulkers out there.

Non Hormonal Fat Loss: DCP / Recreate / Cardio / Ephedrine

Hormonal Muscle Gain: Epistane / M-Drol / PPlex / Test

Fat Loss: Clenbuterol, Albuterol, T3(Cytomel) Cardio

I've heard that manipulating your diet with cardio is great for fat loss.

What about you, what are your stats?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, nobody else commented, but gaining muscle while loosing fat is miserably hard. So regardless of the stack you use, its pretty difficult if not impossible to add significant muscle while loosing fat, unless you are in your first 6 months of lifting.

So my recommendation would be if you are above 12% bodyfat or so to loose the fat first, then do a bulking cycle. if you are over 12% i'd say do a clean bulk cycle for 2 months, and then do fat loss after.

And as a few people have said, supplements make far less difference than diet, training and cardio. Those are where your real gains/fat losses come in.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, nobody else commented, but gaining muscle while loosing fat is miserably hard. So regardless of the stack you use, its pretty difficult if not impossible to add significant muscle while loosing fat, unless you are in your first 6 months of lifting.

So my recommendation would be if you are above 12% bodyfat or so to loose the fat first, then do a bulking cycle. if you are over 12% i'd say do a clean bulk cycle for 2 months, and then do fat loss after.

And as a few people have said, supplements make far less difference than diet, training and cardio. Those are where your real gains/fat losses come in.
I have been able to gain muscle lose fat when above 15% and it's even easier on Recreate. Significant muscle gain not really but substantial enough. This is very easy for newbs to do however.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
thanks

alright thanks for the help guyshear are my stats.

height is 5'7''

weight 158

been lifting for about 1.5 years.

havent had cake, cookies, pie, candie, brownies, fudge, icecream, milkshakes, popcorn, etc. since jan. 1

havent drinken soda in 1year and 9 months

run about 2 hours a week

lift six days a week

sunday- legs

monday- biceps, lats, traps, forearms

tuesday- pecs, delts, triceps

wednsday- legs

thursday- biceps, lats, traps, forearms

friday- pecs, delts, triceps

saturday- off

and i do abs everyday

every two weeks or so i shock my muscles

about every month and a half i change my routine to help prevent platough.

bench- 245

squat- 270

curl- 115

tricep pull- 200

lat pull down- 210

wide-grip palms out pull ups- 19

and my maxes are with strict form

arms- 15in.

chest-37-38in.

bodyfat is 10%

i would like to peak out at about 225

4% bodyfat

is there any other stats you need.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
oh and hears what i have tried and failed with.

anator p70

N02 Platinum

weigh protein (although it was given to me and there was only about two weeks worth so it was to soon to tell anyway by the time i was done with it.)

NaNo vapor- the results i was getting were great but i couldn't get to sleep until 3:30 in the morning after taking it everynight.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech = craptech, dont be frustrated its over marketed crap, supplements arent the solution they "add' to a solid base. Hence "supplementing" your diet, really try to focus on using this board to learn about great nutrition as its the single most important aspect of health, fitness and getting where you want to be. All the best, SWG.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
oh and hears what i have tried and failed with.

anator p70

N02 Platinum

weigh protein (although it was given to me and there was only about two weeks worth so it was to soon to tell anyway by the time i was done with it.)

NaNo vapor- the results i was getting were great but i couldn't get to sleep until 3:30 in the morning after taking it everynight.
Well then, we finally know why you are irritated with supplements after reading ads and websites and being disappointed- because you are using brands like MuscleTech.

Anator P70 might be one of the worst products ever released. NanoVapor is trash. I haven't used MRI products so I won't say anything about them.

So, bottom line, you need to try some quality products from solid supplement companies and find out what works best for you.

Here are a few I would recommend to start:

Pre-Workout-
White Flood (Controlled Labs)
NO Shotgun (VPX)
Juggernaut (Infinite Labs)
Ragnorak (MST)

Fat Burners-
Recreate (USP Labs)
Scorch (MAN)
Methyl Ripped (NX Labs, though I wouldn't recommend any of their other products)

Intra / Post Workout-
Purple Wraath / Green Magnitude (Controlled Labs)
Whey Protein (I like All The Whey)

There are many other quality brands and products out there that may suit you better; those are just some that I have tried personally and had success with. Like I said, you need to experiment to find out what works for you. I recommend trolling AM and reading reviews, logs, etc. and then trying out whatever sounds like it would help you reach your goals.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright thanks for the help guyshear are my stats.

height is 5'7''

weight 158

been lifting for about 1.5 years.

havent had cake, cookies, pie, candie, brownies, fudge, icecream, milkshakes, popcorn, etc. since jan. 1

havent drinken soda in 1year and 9 months

run about 2 hours a week

lift six days a week

sunday- legs

monday- biceps, lats, traps, forearms

tuesday- pecs, delts, triceps

wednsday- legs

thursday- biceps, lats, traps, forearms

friday- pecs, delts, triceps

saturday- off

and i do abs everyday

every two weeks or so i shock my muscles

about every month and a half i change my routine to help prevent platough.

bench- 245

squat- 270

curl- 115

tricep pull- 200

lat pull down- 210

wide-grip palms out pull ups- 19

and my maxes are with strict form

arms- 15in.

chest-37-38in.

bodyfat is 10%

i would like to peak out at about 225

4% bodyfat

is there any other stats you need.
225 at 4% would make you a world champ at 5' 7" even at 10% that is a tall order for someone your size. Maybe in the years to come that is doable. I think you may be training too often but without knowing what your volume is it's really hard to say. I only train a muscle part once a week generally but I hit it hard the same goes for abs I mean why would they be any different.

Your going to have to start monitoring your calories and your macronutrient ratio's so you know how much nutrition your getting. Good job as staying away from the junk that's a big step. Yah your a long way from having to take supss the good news is with a general clean up of your diet and exercise strategy is going to pay off big time. Use what's on your shoulders to learn and make adjustments and the world will turn.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i had great results with MHP up your mass and Lipo 6/methly ripped and growth factor by nutrabolics

i would do 2 full servings of MHP a day and i leaned up quite nicely

i=diet looked like this

wake up 20min pre run 2 scoops growth factor

2 mile run

then up your mass

then i goto work have some food (whole wheat lean protein and healthy fat each meal)

after workout i would do up your mass again

at 7 pm there was a carb cut off and only protein and fats were used.

lthe fat burners were taken with breakfast and mid afternoon snack.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
225 at 4% would make you a world champ at 5' 7" even at 10% that is a tall order for someone your size. Maybe in the years to come that is doable. I think you may be training too often but without knowing what your volume is it's really hard to say. I only train a muscle part once a week generally but I hit it hard the same goes for abs I mean why would they be any different.

Your going to have to start monitoring your calories and your macronutrient ratio's so you know how much nutrition your getting. Good job as staying away from the junk that's a big step. Yah your a long way from having to take supss the good news is with a general clean up of your diet and exercise strategy is going to pay off big time. Use what's on your shoulders to learn and make adjustments and the world will turn.

Excellent post, supps are a garnish to a finished dish not the staple. Theory is big application is the easy step, intelligent workouts that achieve more and intelligent eating that makes it actually make a difference always come before suplemementing.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think if you are at 10% right now, then you should just work on slowly bulking, and not worry about trying to burn fat at the same time. It will be counterproductive, and if you ever plan to see 225, you've got 70 pounds to gain. even at 18lbs a year (1.5 lean pounds a month) you are looking at least 4-5 years. and managing to gain that much is difficult. so I'd scratch the idea of fat loss for now.

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Agree with both Easy and DreamWeaver, 10%BF is already very low, so emphasizing a bulk rather than a cut is a good starting point. Besides, with good clean diet you shouldn't accumulate too much mud in the process.

IMPORTANT: growing muscle without adequate rest is "mission impossible". As DreamWeaver said, you may be doing a bit too much. Concentrate on intensity rather than volume and give your body enough time to recover. In the gym - we destroy the muscle, outside of the gym-we grow.
NO REST=NO GROWTH.

You are not a beginner trainee any longer so training each body part twice per week may be an overkill, SAME GOES FOR THE ABS. The only exception to this rule is if a particular body part is lagging in growth. Then you may want to hit it twice per week as a "shock method"-meaning: this does not become part of a routine, otherwise it will no longer work as a shock

As far as supplements go, Anabolic Pump (Usp Labs) is a great supplement for those who respond to it, it sensitizes the muscles to uptake more glucose, therefore it is a great weapon for those who aim for a clean bulk...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/73322-anabolic-pump-faq.html

...I'm a stubborn clean bulker too ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103668-2-days-recreate.html

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I agree with everything that is being said here. I just wanted to expand a bit on body fat and where to be when bulking. Everyone has a point where they bulk at, it's usually an optimum level where they remain reasonably lean and add mass. This is usually between 10-15% body fat, depending on body type. How you bulk, how much your eat etc... also id dependant on body type. So you see it's all about getting to know your body and that takes time and study.

Attaining very low body fat levels is not normally something we can maintain year round I guess if you are and ecto and are basically satisfied with your mass you can maintain 6 to 8% year round but any lower maintenance would be unrealistic.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
Thanks i figured it would be quite a while before i reached my goals. and from what it sounds like i will be staying away from muscletech from now on. and overworking is something i heard a lot of so what do you recomend. a monday, wednsday, friday, split. i always feel lazy working that little. but if i do it then will i start to gain more mass and power. i know now muscletech is bad but here is a workout i found on there that one of the team athletes do tell me if it is any good. oh and i will have to try some of those recomedations. oh and DreamWeaver, i was told by a guy at my local gym that the only two muscle groups in the body you could work everyday are abs and calfs. because they were primarily slowtwitch muscles and they recoup faster. is that true or was the guy full of ****. and just in case this message sounds like i am being sarcastic (with DreamWeaver) i am not, i am being serious.

Monday
Back
Incline T-bar rows 3 sets x 10 reps
One arm dumbell rows 3 sets x 8 reps
Bent-over barbell rows 3 sets x 8 reps
Lat pull downs 3 sets x 15 reps
Seated upright row machine3 sets x 15 reps
Hammer strength pull downs 3 sets x 15 reps
Seated low cable row 3 sets x 20 reps
Rear delts on fly machine 4 sets x 10 reps
Bent over dumbell rear laterals 4 sets x 10 reps

Tuesday
Chest
Incline bench press 2 warm-up sets and then 3 sets x 8-12 reps
Flat dumbell press 3 sets x 10 reps, drop set on last set
Hammer strength incline press 3 sets x 10 reps
Weighted dips (with chains) 3 sets to failure
Cable crossovers 3 sets x 15 reps
Wednesday
Rest

Thursday
Biceps
Standing dumbell curls 3 sets x 8 reps
Standing barbell curls 3 sets x 12 reps
Preacher curls 3 sets x 12 reps
Triceps
Tricep pushdowns 3 sets x 15 reps
Seated dip machine 3 sets x 15 reps
Rope pushdowns 4 sets x 12 reps

Friday
Legs
Leg extensions 2 warm-up sets x 100 reps
Squats 2 light sets then 2 heavy sets to failure
Hack squats 3 sets x 10-15 reps
Leg press 3 sets x 30 reps
Seated leg curls 3 sets x 15 reps
Standing leg curls 3 sets x 10 reps
Lying leg curls 3 sets x 12 reps

Saturday
Lower back
Deadlifts 3-4 warm-up sets then 4-5 heavy sets x 5-8 reps
Shoulders
Military press 2 warm-up sets and then 3 sets x 10 reps
Squats3 sets x 12 reps
Side laterals 3 sets x 8-12 reps
Dumbell front raises 3 sets x 8 reps
Upright rows 3 sets x 12 reps
Sunday
Off

:goodpost:

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
oh and just out of curiosity how do you get your stats up on this websight.

reputation etc.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks i figured it would be quite a while before i reached my goals. and from what it sounds like i will be staying away from muscletech from now on. and overworking is something i heard a lot of so what do you recomend. a monday, wednsday, friday, split. i always feel lazy working that little. but if i do it then will i start to gain more mass and power. i know now muscletech is bad but here is a workout i found on there that one of the team athletes do tell me if it is any good. oh and i will have to try some of those recomedations. oh and DreamWeaver, i was told by a guy at my local gym that the only two muscle groups in the body you could work everyday are abs and calfs. because they were primarily slowtwitch muscles and they recoup faster. is that true or was the guy full of ****. and just in case this message sounds like i am being sarcastic (with DreamWeaver) i am not, i am being serious.

Monday
Back
Incline T-bar rows 3 sets x 10 reps
One arm dumbell rows 3 sets x 8 reps
Bent-over barbell rows 3 sets x 8 reps
Lat pull downs 3 sets x 15 reps
Seated upright row machine3 sets x 15 reps
Hammer strength pull downs 3 sets x 15 reps
Seated low cable row 3 sets x 20 reps
Rear delts on fly machine 4 sets x 10 reps
Bent over dumbell rear laterals 4 sets x 10 reps

Tuesday
Chest
Incline bench press 2 warm-up sets and then 3 sets x 8-12 reps
Flat dumbell press 3 sets x 10 reps, drop set on last set
Hammer strength incline press 3 sets x 10 reps
Weighted dips (with chains) 3 sets to failure
Cable crossovers 3 sets x 15 reps
Wednesday
Rest

Thursday
Biceps
Standing dumbell curls 3 sets x 8 reps
Standing barbell curls 3 sets x 12 reps
Preacher curls 3 sets x 12 reps
Triceps
Tricep pushdowns 3 sets x 15 reps
Seated dip machine 3 sets x 15 reps
Rope pushdowns 4 sets x 12 reps

Friday
Legs
Leg extensions 2 warm-up sets x 100 reps
Squats 2 light sets then 2 heavy sets to failure
Hack squats 3 sets x 10-15 reps
Leg press 3 sets x 30 reps
Seated leg curls 3 sets x 15 reps
Standing leg curls 3 sets x 10 reps
Lying leg curls 3 sets x 12 reps

Saturday
Lower back
Deadlifts 3-4 warm-up sets then 4-5 heavy sets x 5-8 reps
Shoulders
Military press 2 warm-up sets and then 3 sets x 10 reps
Squats3 sets x 12 reps
Side laterals 3 sets x 8-12 reps
Dumbell front raises 3 sets x 8 reps
Upright rows 3 sets x 12 reps
Sunday
Off

:goodpost:
Well you should definitely not work them every day and it is true their smaller fibers which may respond well to higher reps. Maybe you could do them twice a week but I don't bother. I kick the shyte out of them once a week.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I find intensity much more improtant than volume, vloume should be intense not just ... well... volumous. For me that workout would be overtraining with high intensiy, super hard, grunt and fight sets (excluding warmups, and hard because of stellar form).

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In addition to what everyone else has already said, I like DCP/ Leviathin Reloaded for fat burning. And I like RPM for lean gains.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Lean Xtreme. Tons of users have reported strength increases while losing fat from around their waist.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All good products... yes intensity is the key.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
alright so keep it intense, dont overwork your muscles, (adequit resting time, and sleep), diet is everything, and it is hard to bulk while getting cut. a lot of people mentioned anabolic pump and methyl ripped so i will check those specifically out. later

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
oh and i might keep RPM in mind because i have heard alot of good things about that.