Dermacrine, Mass FX, Activate Xtreme, X Factor, and Jungle Warfare

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Have seen a number of combinations and stand alone usages of Dermacrine, Mass FX, Activate Xtreme, X Factor, and Jungle Warfare, oh wait, should I also throw Prime into that list?

Finishing up a cycle now of 11oxo and looking to then do a lean/recomp cycle. Not wanting to bulk, just gain some lean muscle/recomp.

Interested in feedback on Dermacrine, Mass FX, Activate Xtreme, X Factor, and Jungle Warfare, (maybe prime too) as which would be the best to go with and why.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
they are all good single use. dermacrine and xfactor would be nice, but if you looking for a test booster then GET DIESEL nuff said, DTHC will blow all of those product away evan PRIME (as i am running it right now for 8 weeks) and as of right now DTHC is better

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I do not thin DTHC will blow these away DTHC serves one purpose but x-factor, dermacrine, jungle warfare are entirly different animals. This would be a gnarly stack except pick either mass fx or activate because they are relativly the same.
Heres how id do that shizz

Dermacrine 4 weeks
Jungle warfare 6 weeks
xfactor- start after dermacrine
Mass fx, dthc and prime after you are done jw with x-factor still going till the end. that would be illin!!!!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I do not thin DTHC will blow these away DTHC serves one purpose but x-factor, dermacrine, jungle warfare are entirly different animals. This would be a gnarly stack except pick either mass fx or activate because they are relativly the same.
Heres how id do that shizz

probly never ran it lol

but yah man stack all those that many things building in your system would be sick ud look like me in no time RUN WITH IT MAN

dermacrine= testbooster
JW=test boost mild steroid,nutrient repartitioning
xfactor makes u more sore after work out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
run dthc with dermacrine, then after run activate extreme with either stoked or sustain. eric says the lj [included in dthc] will help the conversion to test of dermacrine, but that ax will not. get your test up then go with the ax/stoked for free test and to help with any suppression. just my .02.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Of all of these though, wouldn't 11oxo provide for the most lean gains?

Granted Dermacrine, Mass FX, Activate Xtreme, X Factor, and Jungle Warfare are excellent products, but wouldn't those provide more "bulking"?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Of all of these though, wouldn't 11oxo provide for the most lean gains?

Granted Dermacrine, Mass FX, Activate Xtreme, X Factor, and Jungle Warfare are excellent products, but wouldn't those provide more "bulking"?
then just run dermacrine as a base for 11oxo.