Quick Kwick Carb question

1. Quick Kwick Carb question

I followed the directions online for Kwick Carb from NP but it still isn't looking correct. Any ideas on a good way to measure the correct amount? Thanks.

2. Use a 70cc scoop from an empty protein if you can, It ends up being about 35g of waxy maize, or you could just weight it out on a food scale.

3. i think WMS is (.5)g per cc...let me check
    •   

4. N/M timmo beat me to it

5. Sweet! Thanks guys for the quick replies. Much appreciated.

6. Oh forgot to ask. It says to take immediatly post workout w/ water. Then it goes on to state that you can take it w/ protein 30 mins post. Is it saying to take it immediatly post and then another serving 30 mins after w/ protein?

7. Quote Originally Posted by liddodragon View Post
    Oh forgot to ask. It says to take immediatly post workout w/ water. Then it goes on to state that you can take it w/ protein 30 mins post. Is it saying to take it immediatly post and then another serving 30 mins after w/ protein?
    You can do it however you like. I can't remember who wrote it, but there was some intersting data showing the benefits on a 2nd PWO shake 1 hr after the 1st.

Personally I'm a big fan of whole food meals, both pre and post-WO, although shakes do have uses. I would take my WMS immediately post-WO, and then have a solid meal 30-45 minutes after the WMS (Plus some protein, preferably hydrolysate or other fast digesting protein)

8. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You can do it however you like. I can't remember who wrote it, but there was some intersting data showing the benefits on a 2nd PWO shake 1 hr after the 1st.

Personally I'm a big fan of whole food meals, both pre and post-WO, although shakes do have uses. I would take my WMS immediately post-WO, and then have a solid meal 30-45 minutes after the WMS (Plus some protein, preferably hydrolysate or other fast digesting protein)
    Thanks man! I'm a whole food fan too, but time isn't always on my side.

9. whole foods are the killer whale in shoe sales department

Similar Forum Threads

1. kwick carb
    By crazyfool405 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 06:59 PM
  2. Kwick Carb Question
    By AntM1564 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 04:39 PM
  3. Quick initial review on Kwick Karb (WMS)
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 07:52 PM
  4. kwick carb with bulk CEE/BCAA/Leucine
    By rxp1997 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 10:55 PM