prime ?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just ordered some prime. Wondering if taking something like drive or rpm would be overkill along side the prime.

USPlabs PRIME should be run solo so you can experience its power before stacking.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good to know, thanks for the quick response

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PRIME is a product like i have never felt before. I am honestly happy that i am not stacking anything (besides basic support supplements) with it at this time. I can give my opinions based on what PRIME does (or does not do), not some synergistic (or lack thereof) response.

Lotto

Lotto

Awards
Right now I am stacking it with jp8 . All I have to say is wow.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
take it with some RPM or drive if you please, if you are experienced with those...you should be able to tell the difference. in the end it is up to you though

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
take it with some RPM or drive if you please, if you are experienced with those...you should be able to tell the difference. in the end it is up to you though
No matter how experienced...once you add another supplement there is no telling which is which. There is so many unknown synergistic possibilities amongst compounds as of now.

Should be solo for his first run ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey just pick up two run it for a while solo then throw it in over"drive" :D

I would LOVE to stack those two as Drive was nucking futs for me both times I ran it, one was in PCT even!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea i've got both rpm and drive on hand

think im gonna run one bottle of prime and if i like it i'll buy another and add in some rpm for the second bottle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

I love you guys at USP, but experience it's power before stacking?... :toofunny:

Exactly true and should be the credence with any supplement. A supplement should be run solo to validate it's substance.

You can eliminate the good from the bad and eventually create the ultimate stack.

You could take the garbage pale approach, but I for one like to know whats working and the end result.

this is why many natural bodybuilders seek my stacking advice for competition becomes I'm patient and go through the trial and error period.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Exactly true and should be the credence with any supplement. A supplement should be run solo to validate it's substance.

You can eliminate the good from the bad and eventually create the ultimate stack.

You could take the garbage pale approach, but I for one like to know whats working and the end result.

this is why many natural bodybuilders seek my stacking advice for competition becomes I'm patient and go through the trial and error period.
I completely agree with you on the issue of trying out a product solo to see it's true merit.

I just thought "experience the power" was just a bit of a bodybuilding supplement cliche.

You know, Jacob, just because I am skeptical of the hype Prime has received, I am not here to hate on USP or you. I know a lot of guys give you sh*t, and I think it's completely uncalled for. I really do like recreate, and AP works well. I am actually running P-slin at the moment, and enjoying it.

I have plans to run stacks through the new year, but come the new year, I'll give prime a chance for 4 weeks and log it solo. If my gains are substantial, and I "experience the power", I'll put my foot in my mouth.