Mass FX/Hyperdrol substitute???

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
I have started and have enough of each for a 4 weeker. I want to make it an 8 week cycle, but can't find some cheap. I bought both on ebay for about $60 something total, but theres no more. What could I substitute for these products that are very similar to keep the cycle going?

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
look into cissus-drol (genericlabz) and BAM (ALRI)--combo is cheaper than massfx and hx2

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
look into cissus-drol (genericlabz) and BAM (ALRI)--combo is cheaper than massfx and hx2
Arent they 'exactly' the same, I think I read that some where?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can try max out and Cissusdrol, or tdrive extreme (reallly cheap)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I had any in my private stash, I'd help ya, bro. Sadly, things are a bit dry at the moment. :(

As for substitutes? Eh... not really. They're a bit on the unique side. You may find one or two things similar with something else, but nothing spot on.

I do wish you all the best! :D

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
cissus-drol and max-out would be an incredible stack...looking forward to trying it out myself...just get come bam and take 4 caps a day and the cissus-drol t 4-6 caps and youll be good...

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mass fx is one of the greatest products created in the last century.

fo out and buy it now

there are no substitutes

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mass fx is one of the greatest products created in the last century.

fo out and buy it now

there are no substitutes

he he he...for some reason, I like this guy! :lol:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arent they 'exactly' the same, I think I read that some where?
Not quite.

Cissusdrol is more like the older version of hyperdrol, which wasn't as potent.

As for BAM, it is a little more estrogenic than MassFX due to a 4-spirostene, and can cause for some noticeable suppression.

Typically, the effects of MassFX begin to wain after 4-6 weeks, for this reason, I really wouldn't suggest going for 8 weeks continuously. IDK if you guys can still find any formestane/e-form anywhere, but I would set it up something like this if you could:
Weeks 1-2: Hyperdrol
Weeks 3-4: Hyperdrol/MassFX
Weeks 5-6: MassFX/Formestane
Weeks 7-8: Formestane

If you go with something like Cissusdrol, I would run it a little like this:
Weeks 1-4: Hyperdrol/MassFX
Weeks 5-8: Cissusdrol

Cissusdrol (as mentioned before) is like the original hyperdrol. This means it probably contains less 6-Br, but it also features divanillyltetrahydrofuran (component found in MassFX).

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
Found some!

I was able to find a partially used stack (like 10 missing from each) for cheap so I'm golden.

QUESTION: The label says take 2-3 caps for the Mass FX Xtra strength. Can I take 4 so I used up the whole 4 bottle stack, is it safe?

I'm 20 and been lifting for 3 years, first PH type product ever. Sides effects after 2 weeks are increased strength, increased acne, and some anxiety.

Any anti estro or anything needed after 8 weeks? I got SAN Extrodex, Restore, and some Alpha Drive XL kicking around.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hyperdrol is a very potent anti-estrogen. 6-bromodione is one of the best aromatase inhibitors available.

MassFX extra strength features a mild anti-aromatase, which will also help prevent excessive estrogen levels.

We don't want to eradicate estrogen, as it provides some very nice anabolic effects. We just don't want too much because it will make you feel bloated.

Also, alpha drive XL (by Bioscience Technologies) is a weak, active steroid, known as 6-dehydromethyltestosterone.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
separate question but doesnt divanyll have the capability aromatize.
Ive tried mass fx and activate xtreme. Activatte xtreme gave me puffy boobs whenever i took it. Is it the divanyll?

does mass fx have a more potent estrogen inhibitor.

o also what 25diol again? is it from tribulus?what does it do

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also what do you think of iccarin as a muscle building product. its not in any of your formulations

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hyperdrol is a very potent anti-estrogen. 6-bromodione is one of the best aromatase inhibitors available.

MassFX extra strength features a mild anti-aromatase, which will also help prevent excessive estrogen levels.

We don't want to eradicate estrogen, as it provides some very nice anabolic effects. We just don't want too much because it will make you feel bloated.

Also, alpha drive XL (by Bioscience Technologies) is a weak, active steroid, known as 6-dehydromethyltestosterone.
i didnt see that in the ingredients nor did i see any nomenclature for it in there? are you thinking about JW? or something like that

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt see that in the ingredients nor did i see any nomenclature for it in there? are you thinking about JW? or something like that
Proprietary Alpha Drive XL Matrix:

EuryMAX. Proprietary Eurycoma Longifolia Ex, CYP-X. Proprietary Grapefruit Extract, Tribulus Terrestris Proprietary Furostanosides. Extract, Tribubolic. Complex (Protodioscin, Methylprotodioscin, Prototribestan and Methylprototribestan), EuryTEINS. Proprietary Glycoprotein Complex from Eurycoma Longifolia, ADED.

Alpha Drive XL (90 caps) By: BioScience Technologies

This is the same ingredient in ALRI's Jungle Warfare. BST got their raws directly from ALRI. This compound is 6-dehydromethyltestosterone.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahh that **** was like hidden lol i didnt even see that damn man, good eye