Too many staples?

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
So I know I'm an addict. but I'm just wondering if this is too many staples:

Multi - 2 MVP / 3 Orange Triad
Whey - (Post WO only)
Fish Oil - (0-15g - its in my mini fridge and i forget about it)

BCAA/EAA - (during WO / late night if I wake up)
AAKG powder (4g during WO)
Poseidon (4g during WO)

Taurine (4g x 2 - Pre and Post / more on DL day)
Beta Alanine ( 3g x 2 - Pre and Post)
Citrulline Malate (2g x 2 - P and P)
GABA (1-2g x 2 - P and P)

ZMK ( 3 nightly / 4 on lower body days)
Glutamine ( +10g nightly)
Valerian Root (2 nightly)
Relora ( 1x2 wake up and bedtime)
Theanine ( 1x2 wake up and nightly)

Been doing most of this for about 9 months now. I stopped AP and pSlin because I felt them lose their effectiveness. I'd appreciate any input thanks!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks solid to me... everything has its place, and is of the most basic. Get some Reverse in there :D

You should be feeling pretty healthy on that, do you not?

Adams

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, quick reply! Whats reverse? Yea I always feel really good, I rarely get sick too. I'm mostly into recovery supps because I have a habit of over training. Over the last year I've incorporated different types of training so I don't overdue it in the gym.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet, quick reply! Whats reverse? Yea I always feel really good, I rarely get sick too. I'm mostly into recovery supps because I have a habit of over training. Over the last year I've incorporated different types of training so I don't overdue it in the gym.
Reverse is Acytelated Resveratrol. So a super antioxidant anti aging supplement. You can read about it in the IBE sub forum. Lots of great benefits. The only Acytelated (sp?) version out to get past the pesky bad bio-availability aspect of Resveratrol.

Adams

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Reverse is Acytelated Resveratrol. So a super antioxidant anti aging supplement. You can read about it in the IBE sub forum. Lots of great benefits. The only Acytelated (sp?) version out to get past the pesky bad bio-availability aspect of Resveratrol.

Adams
I'll have to check that out!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Are they noticeably helping you? I don't really like the idea of staple supplements. I know tons and tons and tons of guys who have gotten friggin HUGE without taking any sort of supplement. I like to think my money can be better spent elsewhere.

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Are they noticeably helping you? I don't really like the idea of staple supplements. I know tons and tons and tons of guys who have gotten friggin HUGE without taking any sort of supplement. I like to think my money can be better spent elsewhere.

Yea they are helping, if you want I can go into each one. This has been an accumulation of supplements over the years, I'm 29 y/o now. I've been getting into supps in the last 4-5 years. My intent is not to get 'huge' just be surprisingly strong for my size and fast. It wouldn't help me being a 200lb rock climber :fool2:

Plus I have a very decent yearly cash incentive from a health care plan to stay close to my BMI and sitting at 175 I'm kind of too heavy to receive the full incentive. So now I have to incorporate a slight cut at least once a year now to take advantage of it.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I wonder the same thing sometimes, most of your stuff seems pretty good. Your not alone though, heres some of my 'staples':

Vitamin C
Fish oil
HawthorneBerry
CelerySeed,
Melatonin,
Zinc,
CoQ10
beta sitosterol
Ax perfect cycle(Nac,rala, milk thistle)
NOW Acidophilus & Bifidus(or gut health when its onsale)
Multivitamin
Psyllium Husk

I work alot of OT to pay for my habit :lol:

Not to mention all the other stuff :toofunny:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Look into a new product coming out soon called "Essentials"... should take the quantity of your supps down a little. :D

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Whey - (Post WO only)

Poseidon (4g during WO)

Been doing most of this for about 9 months now. I stopped AP and pSlin because I felt them lose their effectiveness. I'd appreciate any input thanks!

The first step is admitting there is a problem. lol

Yes I am an addict as well....... Its least now i "cop" all legal like.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Whey - (Post WO only)

Poseidon (4g during WO)

now if they would just put all that into a single pill i could take once per day i'd be set.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ive used a large array of supps and once had over 60-80 bottles unopened or in use. Consider a healthy human needs balance.

Balance of macros and acid/alkalyn food items. Its very toxic to eat/ingest all that, your body has to break down filter process and absorb/store it.

You were made the way your were intended... perfect.

I think to add a little something somthing is good and ensuring your getting adequate nutrition is always important.
But really did you post his because you wanted to brag or are your seriously thinking that is what your human body needs/wants? Im not flaming here but honestly you need fruit veggies grains meat water and minerals..... This is a marketed world willing to push anything on anyone who will pay and there are some great supps out there that produce the expected result. "Supplementing" refers to filling in the gaps of a solid base or adding in, not in my mind anywhere near to the extent you have taken it.

I suspect such a lifestyle likens buying a car tuning it filling it with performance fluids and lubricants and driving it really really hard. Only you switch out burnt out parts when somthing goes and it always does.

Despite the "scientific studies" your body was never intended to ingest those things esp in those amounts/dosages. If you were meant to have it it would be in your food in those dosages. I believe our foods nutritional values diminished some due to mass production fertilizers and hormone fed animals and chemical filled water.

For me to justify that type of expense/risk you wold have to gain muscle and strength at an astonishing unrelenting rate. You have probably developed a psycological and physical dependance on some supplements and any attempts to limit usage or missing a dose could have detrimental affects to the outcome of your workout potentially, this would only serve to make you think you "need" them and i would argue you dont.

You might have reached a point in training where its become slightly mundane at times and a "new" supp makes you exited to get the pump and push the limits just like the last one did.

Sure you could use all those supps but consider what happens to your sewer if you flushed all your garbage down the toilet.... it would be fine for along time but eventually and inevitably you will encounter costly problems, i mean this in a figurative and realistic sense. Its also very likely in reality you do have very expensive poop. All the best and GL. SWG

Fixed!

Last edited:
LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
while that is a lot of staples on paper, you'd be better off sticking with all of those well thought out staples than trying every new hype supplement and getting little to nothing out of them (hell even with all those staples, they are all reasonably priced in bulk, so your likely not even spending as much as the guy who tries 2+ new hyped up supps each month).

The way I figure you've got your supplement regimen figured out very well.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Ive used a large array of supps and once had over 60-80 bottles unopened or in use. Consider a healthy human needs balance. Balance of macros and acid/alkalyn food items. Its very toxic to eat/ingest all that, your body has to break down filter process and absorb/store it. You were made the way your were intended... perfect. I think to add a little something somthing is good and ensuring your getting adequate nutrition is always important. But really did you post his because you wanted to brag or are your seriously thinking that is what your human body needs/wants? Im not flaming here but honestly you need fruit veggies grains meat water and minerals..... This is a marketed world willing to push anything on anyone who will pay and there are some great supps out there that produce the expected result. "Supplementing" refers to filling in the gaps of a solid base or adding in, not in my mind anywhere near to the extent you have taken it. I suspect such a lifestyle likens buying a car tuning it filling it with performance fluids and lubricants and driving it really really hard. Only you switch out burnt out parts when somthing goes and it always does. Despite the "scientific studies" your body was never intended to ingest those things esp in those amounts/dosages. If you were meant to have it it would be in your food in those dosages. I believe our foods nutritional values diminished some due to mass production fertilizers and hormone fed animals and chemical filled water. For me to justify that type of expense/risk you wold have to gain muscle and strength at an astonishing unrelenting rate. You have probably developed a psycological and physical dependance on some supplements and any attempts to limit usage or missing a dose could have detrimental affects to the outcome of your workout potentially, this would only serve to make you think you "need" them and i would argue you dont. You might have reached a point in training where its become slightly mundane at times and a "new" supp makes you exited to get the pump and push the limits just like the last one did. Sure you could use all those supps but consider what happens to your sewer if you flushed all your garbage down the toilet.... it would be fine for along time but eventually and inevitably you will encounter costly problems, i mean this in a figurative and realistic sense. Its also very likely in reality you do have very expensive poop. All the best and GL. SWG

damn bro........I will rep if you use the ENTER key more often.

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but I don't brag, and I know your not flaming.

The reason I posted was because I didn't take everything home with me when I visited my family last month, and when I came back I said ok time to get back on schedule. I looked at some stuf and I was like, "hmm, I forgot the dosing requirements of this and the timing of that."

I realize I got carried away with supplements after I had a leg injury and was looking for anything to help me make up for lost time. Luckily my gf talked me out of using m1t.

I've justified my use of supplements by explaining that I have no other vices, drinking, smoking, or illegal drugs. But I certainly have an addiction to NP sales, especially the 4th of July sale. I said that was going to be my last excessive supplement purchase. I've already broken that little promise to myself with the USP release of PRIME. I just had to see what the special gift was....

Anyway all this is going to come to an end when I graduate this year and have to start working all day. At least then I'll be able to do what I really want to do on the weekends: rock climbing, skiiing, and all sorts of other stuff.

Thanks for all the replies!!

lector606

lector606

Awards

Whey - (Post WO only)

Poseidon (4g during WO)

Well I don't think that you need more than one multi, why do you take two? Also, I think you could ditch the taurine, GABA and Glutamine without any detriment. The rest seems like good stuff. Arginine IMO isn't really worth it, but if you like it you like it.

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't think that you need more than one multi, why do you take two? Also, I think you could ditch the taurine, GABA and Glutamine without any detriment. The rest seems like good stuff. Arginine IMO isn't really worth it, but if you like it you like it.
1/2 dose of each multi, mostly to help hedge the cost of MVP. Taurine is for my LB pumps and glutamine works very well for me. GABA, relora, theanine, and valerian root are all for stress/anxiety. AAKG is my fun supplement, I get super pumped when I work my upper body. Most of this is bulk from NP or are NOW products from NP, which are inexpensive.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are coming very near that. Some Reverse and some of our new ESSENTIALS.

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 5 grams per day
Multi Vit
BCAAs 7 grams per day
Beta Alanine 3.2 grams per day
Digestive aids
Joint Support 2100 mg Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondrotin Sulfate

Flexability Support 2500 mg Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) Bromelain, CetylMyristoleate (CMO 20%), Turmeric Extract (Curcumin) Turmeric Root P.E. 95% Hyaluronic Acid

Naringin
Bioperine

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but I don't brag, and I know your not flaming.

The reason I posted was because I didn't take everything home with me when I visited my family last month, and when I came back I said ok time to get back on schedule. I looked at some stuf and I was like, "hmm, I forgot the dosing requirements of this and the timing of that."

I realize I got carried away with supplements after I had a leg injury and was looking for anything to help me make up for lost time. Luckily my gf talked me out of using m1t.

I've justified my use of supplements by explaining that I have no other vices, drinking, smoking, or illegal drugs. But I certainly have an addiction to NP sales, especially the 4th of July sale. I said that was going to be my last excessive supplement purchase. I've already broken that little promise to myself with the USP release of PRIME. I just had to see what the special gift was....

Anyway all this is going to come to an end when I graduate this year and have to start working all day. At least then I'll be able to do what I really want to do on the weekends: rock climbing, skiiing, and all sorts of other stuff.

Thanks for all the replies!!
M1t is heavy on sides, not worth your health IMO, good decision! I think you've got a good thing going the way you've subjectively looked at the situation and questioned it. Its smart to re-evaluate, and with the market the way it is its tough to stay a minimalist when bombarded with stimuli telling you to "buy this", "dont miss out!" and "this is what you've been waiting for". It will never end.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Yeah, I skipped right over that post. What a cluster****.
Well i dont want to take half the page up to enter my opinion, ever read a book?

maybe next time ill just use colorful animations and expletives. Its remarkable that i can make a post that was atleast an honest attept to adress a question and people come along and contribute "i dont like the spacing on your post."

I guess the thing to do was to say **** yeah eat everything and long posts are gay and im buff and everyone else is beneath me and my manly muscles, pffft thinking is gay!
Lets completely miss the message and find somthing to bich about.

Instead of offering a counter argument for the production of the board you just find something obvious to pick at because its not worth your time to read the posts and to ignrantly discount its value bc isnt perty to look at. Ive got a muscly avatar and that means i dont have to do anything on here i mean im just here to stroke my ego and find somthing to complain about! If i had said fck yeah bro go hard or go home then noone would complain! :chick::pose::hammer:
Eye liek juise

I eat lots. LOL

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well i dont want to take half the page up to enter my opinion, ever read a book?

maybe next time ill just use colorful animations and expletives. Its remarkable that i can make a post that was atleast an honest attept to adress a question and people come along and contribute "i dont like the spacing on your post."

I guess the thing to do was to say **** yeah eat everything and long posts are gay and im buff and everyone else is beneath me and my manly muscles, pffft thinking is gay!

Instead of offering a counter argument for the production of the board you just find something obvious to pick at because its not worth your time to read the posts and to ignrantly discount its value bc isnt perty to look at. Ive got a muscly avatar and that means i dont have to do anything on here i mean im just here to stroke my ego and find somthing to complain about! If i had said fck yeah bro go hard or go home then noone would complain! :chick::pose::hammer:
Eye liek juise

I eat lots. LOL
much better, you get reps.........:) smile bro its all good.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established

Eye liek juise

I eat lots. LOL
See, that wasn't so hard, was it? I could actually read that one. :goodpost:

Now relax, bro. Nobody's attacking you. It's just hard to read that **** when it's all blocked up like that. I still haven't read it. No offense, it's just hard on the eyes.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
See, that wasn't so hard, was it? I could actually read that one. :goodpost:

Now relax, bro. Nobody's attacking you. It's just hard to read that **** when it's all blocked up like that. I still haven't read it. No offense, it's just hard on the eyes.
I apreciate your tasteful response to my rant. I will use better spacing from now on if i hope my posts to be read, honestly.

I hope you guys are having a great day!! :dance:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I apreciate your tasteful response to my rant. I will use better spacing from now on if i hope my posts to be read, honestly.

I hope you guys are having a great day!! :dance:
Cheers, bro. :cheers:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
SWG probably has one of the awesome 24 inch wide screen lcd monitors, where the letters are nice and big, I bet he forgets about us folk with 17-19 inch monitors reading scrunched up sentences. :toofunny:

just messin with ya :stick:

:D

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
SWG probably has one of the awesome 24 inch wide screen lcd monitors, where the letters are nice and big, I bet he forgets about us folk with 17-19 inch monitors reading scrunched up sentences. :toofunny:
I've got a 37" monitor at home... Maybe I'll try to read that post when I get home from work. :lol:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
My staples (Four Pillars):

1. Animal Pak
2. Animal Flex
3. Animal Omega
4. Uni-Liver

meatNcreatine

Awards
Bro, the staples you need are this:
Creatine
ZMA
Protein
BCAA
Crack-Cocaine

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

Adams
i'm taking nutra's t-rez now. pretty good stuff. i've read somewhere the acytelalated res isn't all thats it cracked up to be. if i find it i'll post it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all fairness to the original poster, if he wants to spend the money, why not? Most of the suplements are constituents or derivations of items found in food, only manipulated to a degree. What's the big deal? I respectfully disagree that the overconsumption of these supplements becomes "toxic".

Yes, 17-alkylated hormones and the like that have protective barriers against liver breakdown tax the liver but too much non-hormonal ergogenics and anti-oxidants, etc....what's the big deal. I disagree with the assertion that too much of these somewhat inert products will cause toxic levels in the body if taken in high doses. If he pisses or shits out all of these supps due to overconsumption/overkill (unusuable), so be it, but to make the quantum leap in saying that they are toxic in high doses and when combined is flawed IMO.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
In all fairness to the original poster, if he wants to spend the money, why not? Most of the suplements are constituents or derivations of items found in food, only manipulated to a degree. What's the big deal? I respectfully disagree that the overconsumption of these supplements becomes "toxic".

Yes, 17-alkylated hormones and the like that have protective barriers against liver breakdown tax the liver but too much non-hormonal ergogenics and anti-oxidants, etc....what's the big deal. I disagree with the assertion that too much of these somewhat inert products will cause toxic levels in the body if taken in high doses. If he pisses or shits out all of these supps due to overconsumption/overkill (unusuable), so be it, but to make the quantum leap in saying that they are toxic in high doses and when combined is flawed IMO.

I will simplify......

What doesnt kill you, makes you stronger!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drink plenty of water............

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

You make solid points.

Some foods are acid forming upon digestion
eg. Animal protein, dairy, over the counter pills, medicines, beer, alcohol, tobacco, coffee starchy grains....
Some are alkalyn forming
eg. lemon, asparagus, apples, broccoli, tomato, water melon, dark leafy greens... there are neutral foods and the most common neutral item would be water. (only to name a few)

Lists of these items can be found all over, certain diets (super healthy) can cure cancer becasue it adresses the causes, almost always stress and diet which can be considered heriditary when exposed to the same environment IMO.
typically during a cleanse you will focus on balance of these item to allow your body to pass stored impurities and this is enabled as your diet allows you to realign body PH. During these times you also severly limit the accumulation of new toxins/impurities during this time.

"Toxic" as i put it refers to an imbalance of body PH resulting (potentially) in high cholesterol, low energy, dry skin, eczema or soriasis, heartburn, diarreah, indegestion, gas....

So eating healthy is eating the proper proportions of those items considering the consequence of mass production of some reocurring foods,in accordance with an individuals preferal food items. so ideally the macros are in line and the dietary fibre is being consumed and not just popping a pill which causes acid formation.

You cannot take nutrients out of a food cap it and effectively replace the food but you can "supplement" an effective diet. By attempting to do so you would be missing out on other factors of healthy nutrition other than getting certain "favorite" herbs, minerals and vitamins.

I think adding in a few choice items may boost a lagging routine psycologically and physically but that volume of items can only be justified if the diet is severly lacking them. If it is not then it will serve as overkill and will not harmlessly be unused or flushed through as it will increase the overall acidity of the diet and have to be handled by the bodies organs and digestive system in unnatural amounts and in unnatural forms. so why not eat those desirables in the form god made them and in the form most suitable to our digestives systems.

A high acid diet results in cancers, early aging signs and symptoms, decreased intestinal flora, chronic fatigue and illness.... The list goes on we are made mostly of water and that water needs to be at the right PH level, for the millions of chemical exchanges, conversions break downs and constructions, storage and usage .. etc.

These issues are not neccessarily immediately noticable or even noted at all but every action has an equal and opposite reaction that warrants more of a "so be it" attitude than you have stated IMO.

In all likely hood you will live on prosper and succed at your goals in life, your body is the most amazing machine, vessel possession and tool you will ever have and i think it deserves more than "whats the big deal?". when someone shows concern for their body i simply do my best to respect their right to be healthy and pass on critical information that i have found to be at the center of MOST chronic illnesses, BP, cholesterol, cancer and obesity problems.

When you become acidic small changes occur and the ability to pass harmful free radicals and impurities decreases. Your body must protect its capillaries and delicate blood vessels from the higher acid level and it does so by lining those blood carrying tubes with plaque. You store fat like you put foam with your delicates when moving fine china. Fat buffers acid... that is why some people fluctuate so much in their diets. you lose fat but the saturation of acid and free radicals increases due to the lower levels of the buffering fat and water compared to the overal body mass.

Cancer is in effect malfunctioning cells and imagine that a change of PH can cause this easily.

You are most likely not going to encounter these problems at a severe level but you do not spend money on supplement to rist it. You want to be healthy and are taking every avenue to ensure that but there is NEVER a substitute for healthy eating! healthy is healthy, you need balance.

You cannot eat high protein diets without altering the natural PH level present in a healthy human being, or adding the other levels to match. bodybuilders do crazy stuff out of obsession and developing healthy eating and living habits is somthing you have your entire lifetime to work on.

"Go hard or go home" this means give it all you can, not die or be harmed in the name of excess.
"that which does not kill you, can only make you stronger" - this is a rediculous usage of this saying that has been promoting poor choices for ever. I believe it refers to learning from your mistakes and moving on in life better because of it.
NOT justifying repeating rediculous mistakes in the name of progress! If i jumped off a building id hope somone would try to stop me if i asked them if it was smart and not say that line to me like its helping.

I do not endorse size by any means, your not good buff in a grave or buff and sickly.

I sincerly hope the best for you all.

Last edited:
GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
You make solid points.

Some foods are acid forming upon digestion
eg. Animal protein, dairy, over the counter pills, medicines, beer, alcohol, tobacco, coffee starchy grains....
Some are alkalyn forming
eg. lemon, asparagus, apples, broccoli, tomato, water melon, dark leafy greens... there are neutral foods and the most common neutral item would be water. (only to name a few)

Lists of these items can be found all over, certain diets (super healthy) can cure cancer becasue it adresses the causes, almost always stress and diet which can be considered heriditary when exposed to the same environment IMO typically during a cleanse you will focus on balance of these item to allow your body to pass stored impurities and this is enabled as your diet allows you to realign body PH. During these times you also severly limit the accumulation of new toxins/impurities during this time.

"Toxic" as i put it refers to an imbalance of body PH resulting (potentially) in high cholesterol, low energy, dry skin, eczema or soriasis, heartburn, diarreah, indegestion, gas....

So eating healthy is eating the proper proportions of those items considering the consequence of mass production of some reocurring foods,in accordance with an individuals preferal food items. so ideally the macros are in line and the dietary fibre is being consumed and not just popping a pill which causes acid formation.

You cannot take nutrients out of a food cap it and effectively replace the food but you can "supplement" an effective diet. By attempting to do so you would be missing out on other factors of healthy nutrition other than getting certain "favorite" herbs, minerals and vitamins.

I think adding in a few choice items may boost a lagging routine psycologically and physically but that volume of items can only be justified if the diet is severly lacking them. If it is not then it will serve as overkill and will not harmlessly be unused or flushed through as it will increase the overall acidity of the diet and have to be handled by the bodies organs and digestive system in unnatural amounts and in unnatural forms. so why not eat those desirables in the form god made them and in the form most suitable to our digestives systems.

A high acid diet results in cancers, early aging signs and symptoms, decreased intestinal flora, chronic fatigue and illness.... The list goes on we are made mostly of water and that water needs to be at the right PH level, for the millions of chemical exchanges, conversions break downs and constructions, storage and usage .. etc.

These issues are not neccessarily immediately noticable or even noted at all but every action has an equal and opposite reaction that warrants more of a "so be it" attitude than you have stated IMO.

In all likely hood you will live on prosper and succed at your goals in life, your body is the most amazing machine, vessel possession and tool you will ever have and i think it deserves more than "whats the big deal?". when someone shows concern for their body i simply do my best to respect their right to be healthy and pass on critical information that i have found to be at the center of MOST chronic illnesses, BP, cholesterol, cancer and obesity problems.

When you become acidic small changes occur and the ability to pass harmful free radicals and impurities decreases. Your body must protect its capillaries and delicate blood vessels from the higher acid level and it does so by lining those blood carrying tubes with plaque. You store fat like you put foam with your delicates when moving fine china. Fat buffers acid... that is why some people fluctuate so much in their diets. you lose fat but the saturation of acid and free radicals increases due to the lower levels of the buffering fat and water compared to the overal body mass.

Cancer is in effect malfunctioning cells and imagine that a change of PH can cause this easily.

You are most likely not going to encounter these problems at a severe level but you do not spend money on supplement to rist it. You want to be healthy and are taking every avenue to ensure that but there is NEVER a substitute for healthy eating! healthy is healthy, you need balance.

You cannot eat high protein without altering the natural levels present in a healthy human being.

I do not endorse size by any means, your not good buff in a grave or buff and sickly.

I sincerly hope the best for you all.

reps. and you spaced, lol.