allergic reaction to Purple Wrath???

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i drank purple wrath and about 10-20 mins. later i felt like my skin was crawling, then it started itching really bad, my whole entire body was itchy and tingly, but i didnt have a rash at all........i hated the feeling that lasted for about 25-30 mins.
any one else with this problem??

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Never had a reaction from it before. Any chance that you may be allergic to ginger?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
i drank purple wrath and about 10-20 mins. later i felt like my skin was crawling, then it started itching really bad, my whole entire body was itchy and tingly, but i didnt have a rash at all........i hated the feeling that lasted for about 25-30 mins.
Ok im sorry but I just LMFAO when I read this.

It's from the Beta-Alanine. Its a VERY GOOD thing.

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
i actually have a similar effect happen to me when i take it, but not to the extent u describe. i get a pretty mild tingling and my hands itch when i put my gloves on but its not that noticeable. i think it probably is fromthe ginger. are u drinking 2 scoops or one, i started at 2 but one at a time lessens these effects if u dont like it

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
BA rookies = parathesia
It goes away with continued use of BA.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
its the beta alanine, not only are you fine, but for most, myself included, it subsides after a week or so of usage.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay, i got a sample pack and have never taken it before.....but thanks for tellin me its just BA......i have never had BA before either...:p haha

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a HUGE BA fanatic - it's my favorite non-hormonal anything! :D

I love the tingles. Imagine it as a power surging through your body. Start to feel it, go hit something hard and see if sparks fly or things explode all comic-book style. If it's really bad, try to throw a lightening bolt or something!! :lol:

Yeah, that was silly. But did it make you feel better? Sometimes imagination is very comforting. :D

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Lucky!! Most people get effects from beta alanine... but you must be especially sensitive. That's a good thing!! And no, it's not an allergy... though if you hate it I recommend lowering the dosage

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I love that feeling, it's completely safe and a positive thing that tells you "This product is working." :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a HUGE BA fanatic - it's my favorite non-hormonal anything! :D

I love the tingles. Imagine it as a power surging through your body. Start to feel it, go hit something hard and see if sparks fly or things explode all comic-book style. If it's really bad, try to throw a lightening bolt or something!! :lol:

Yeah, that was silly. But did it make you feel better? Sometimes imagination is very comforting. :D
I agree Tim. I love the tingles, I actually get disappointed when it wears off.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i liked the tingles but the itching was just plain annoying, i really pissed me off, gunna order a CL stack in a few weeks when my other stuff runs out, so i guess im gunna have to like it lol

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
i liked the tingles but the itching was just plain annoying, i really pissed me off, gunna order a CL stack in a few weeks when my other stuff runs out, so i guess im gunna have to like it lol
yea that green mag, white flood stack has my attention.

i havent used stims preWO in some time, but along with gaba in the mix it shouldnt be too bad.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
yea that green mag, white flood stack has my attention.

i havent used stims preWO in some time, but along with gaba in the mix it shouldnt be too bad.
Yeah, it's not too bad. I'm sensitive to stims, but WF isn't overbearing o me.

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
its the beta alanine. if you dont want ur PW, please give it to me :)