Epistane shipping to canada?

Lotto

Lotto

Awards
I want to order a bottle but I'm afraid of customs. Anyone have any info on this

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard lots of people getting it through no problems. Depends on how much the $30 is to you. NP just shipped me some stuff with ALCar the other week no problems, most people don't have issues. It's just that there's always the chance.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I got mine across the boarder along with havoc and sd, pp but shipping is expensive on single items i think the rate is like $17 just for shipping from nutra

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got mine across the boarder along with havoc and sd, pp but shipping is expensive on single items i think the rate is like $17 just for shipping from nutra
Shipping can be pricey. My typical suggestion is to ship it to a mailbox service on the border if you live close by. Then go for a $200+ order and get free shipping and no worries.

Or if you're going to ship it to Canada to save the hassle, try and bundle a few light purchases together.

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
The shipping to Canada can be pricey, but the exchange is good right now,and the prices from the US are so much lower than ours we still end up saving a tonne! I love NP and order from them exclusively. I dont buy anything in Canada anymore outside of protein.

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
and even protein is really pricey around 60$ tax in a tub of ON Gold Standard

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have experienced both. Customs only searches 10% of stuff coming through so you have a 90% chance of it not getting opened / searched. On that note I have had it ordered three times and once out of three they snagged it because they stopped the box.

Let me help you some. I'm not saying this is right or anyone will do this for you but this is what people do for me when sending potentially stoppable stuff:

1. Label it something accommodating to the weight and sound when shaken
2. Label as Cordyceps, Milk Thistle, Beta Alanine or Creatine Monohydrate caps.
3. List correctly number of bottles contained in package
4. Ship on a Monday so it hits customs on a Friday afternoon
5. Ship with lowest price option with tracking number. No tracking may give better success.
6. Give cost below $50 and gift.