Help w/ triax (triacana) Triiodothyroacetic acid

herno18

Awards
Hi. I am 21 years old.
I am a little overweight, and tryed triax.

I started w/ 3x 0,35mg a day.
Then 5x0,35mg for 25 days. (2+2+1)

The first 21 days, I was very energic, I sweated a lot when training, and lost 3 fatty kg, i was very happy.

I continued triax intake, the same dose 5x 0,35mg per day, Then I became lethargy, and not heated or sweating anymore. now I'm on day 37 and I still tired all day, and I'm not swaeting at all and not losing wheight and not energic at all.

What is happening? Should I stop triax intake or I need to increase dose?

I think i shutted my tsh but didnt raised T3 because low dose for 30 days... and maybe I need to double dose 10 x 0.35?
Its a theory. I hate beeing lethargy i cannot do anything. I want to sleep and eat all day.

Any help will be apreciated.
Sorry for my bad english.
Thank you very much.

herno18

Awards
heeeelp I am sleeeeepy, I cannot even study or anything

And I am starving too

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Go sleep and stop using it. I have never been a fan of these products for weight loss.

Exercise and a good diet will make you lose weight.

herno18

Awards
Thank you for your advice, but I am making another question, thank you .

Please somebody to help with the written questions?

luggnut

Awards
listen to the above advise.... its sounds like your thyroid is shutting down and it doesn't sound like your are a experience bodybuilder. besides unless you are a competative bodybuilder, diet and excercise should get you really lean and healthy. competitors take thyroid and other things because of how extremely lean they must get to win they are not very healthy in the process

herno18

Awards
Free T4: 0.8 to 1.5. Mine: 0.7.
Testosterone: 2.6 to 8. Mine 2.6.
No medication.
You don't know what easy is to training every day, eat clean, and dont have any mass creation, but one day you go out with friends and eat a lot and you win a lot of fat.
Is not easy .

The fact is I want help with what I write, I told with a lot of people before staring.
Now please, thank you for your advises but I want to be answered for what I wrote.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Free T4: 0.8 to 1.5. Mine: 0.7.
Testosterone: 2.6 to 8. Mine 2.6.
No medication.
You don't know what easy is to training every day, eat clean, and dont have any mass creation, but one day you go out with friends and eat a lot and you win a lot of fat.
Is not easy .

The fact is I want help with what I write, I told with a lot of people before staring.
Now please, thank you for your advises but I want to be answered for what I wrote.

Your Testosterone is LOW! Very low.

I would go sleep. Take lots of rest.

I have been there, done that. I know it aint easy. There are no easy solution.

When you go out, speak to yourself that you must watch out. You, only you can control that. Not drugs.

T3 is used to get rid of "the last 5 pounds". Not to lose your 45 lbs.

You need rest and it shows, because you are TIRED!!!!! Your body speaks to you and you won't listen. I don't care if itworked before. Now you are tired from producing so much heat and don't want to give your body a break. This is the exact same thing as OVERTRAINING. Your cortisol is probably WAY HIGH, eating all your glycogen, and your body is desperately trying to regain fat.

Respect your diet. Don't go eat junk. Eat LITTLE quantities of food. Just enough to slowly bring your metabolism back to normal. You need to learn a lot before you touch those. Stay away from this crap, and research for permanent solutions instead of quick fixes.

herno18

Awards
This results are not from now. This results are my basal... 2 years ago, 18m ago, 1 year ago, 6m ago, 1 mont ago. Always the same. They are in the normal range so they dont medicate me.

I will do everything you say , but now I want to finish this supplement, I want to understand the why of my lethargy , I know here is people that can help me to understand and solve it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
This results are not from now. This results are my basal... 2 years ago, 18m ago, 1 year ago, 6m ago, 1 mont ago. Always the same. They are in the normal range so they dont medicate me.

I will do everything you say , but now I want to finish this supplement, I want to understand the why of my lethargy , I know here is people that can help me to understand and solve it.
Why? Because your cells are exhausted from producing so much heat.

It is not a supplement. It is a DRUG!

herno18

Awards
Why? Because your cells are exhausted from producing so much heat.

It is not a supplement. It is a DRUG!
ok , you say the reason is system exhaustion.
Thank you for your answers.

Now please I ask for another opinions,
I read that most people suffer from lethargy on triax and I want to understand why, common, etc.

Thanks.

luggnut

Awards
jjohn answered your why! because you body is exhausted from the over stimulation of thyroid making excess heat, cortisol etc....
he's right it's a drug meant to help lose the last few pounds not 30 to 40lbs.
he is giving you some great advise for your well being please listen to it. don't use supplements and/or drugs as your main source of weightloss. use smart diet and exercise that way you could lose the weight and be very healthy.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
ok , you say the reason is system exhaustion.
Thank you for your answers.

Now please I ask for another opinions,
I read that most people suffer from lethargy on triax and I want to understand why, common, etc.

Thanks.

This is the reason why. Because you are EXHAUSTED!

Do you want more opinions as to why 2+2=4?

herno18

Awards
ok... I started to understand.

Why I read on trimax post that everybordy had that syntptom, lethargy??

I dont understand relationship between triax and lethargy not in case of adrenal fatigue...

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy is common with triax. It was originally developed because of its ability to effect the negative feedback loop and shut down TSH production. You are most likely producing little to no T3, which is causing your lethargy. You are now at the point where you will need to taper down your triax over the next few days and take some time off to allow your body to recover. This may take a couple weeks to a couple months to regain your baseline T3 production.

So to answer your question, lower your dosage of Triax slowly over the next couple days until you stop completely. Then take some time off to recover. You should feel back to normal within a few weeks.

herno18

Awards
Lethargy is common with triax. It was originally developed because of its ability to effect the negative feedback loop and shut down TSH production. You are most likely producing little to no T3, which is causing your lethargy. You are now at the point where you will need to taper down your triax over the next few days and take some time off to allow your body to recover. This may take a couple weeks to a couple months to regain your baseline T3 production.

So to answer your question, lower your dosage of Triax slowly over the next couple days until you stop completely. Then take some time off to recover. You should feel back to normal within a few weeks.
Okey I start to understand.
My question is the following. Why I need endogenous t3 production if I am taking exogenous triax?

And to lower my dosage... Should I do 5comp-4comps-3comps-2comps-1comp and finish this friday?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Okey I start to understand.
My question is the following. Why I need endogenous t3 production if I am taking exogenous triax?

And to lower my dosage... Should I do 5comp-4comps-3comps-2comps-1comp and finish this friday?
Triax is not the same as T3.

Your dosing looks fine.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I would stop using by pyramiding down your dose over the next week to week and a half. Maybe start using 7-keto DHEA for a few weeks also.

herno18

Awards
Okey. Here is not 7-keto dhea available.

Today I bought DHEA 100mg x 100 comp. I think one per day.
It's ok?