jp8 and crashing

Lotto

Lotto

Awards
i just bought 2 tubs of jp8 in the NP sale. I take 2 scoops about 2 hours after a meal before my workout. approx 20 b4 my workout, i think i should take it 30-40 min b4 because i am not starting to feel the effects about mid way through...which sucks cuz all my heavy sets are done.....

anyway i am crashing pretty hard after.....like im deaddd right now.

anyone have any suggestions?

thanks

Lotto

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Lotto,

I have that problem too. If I take too much on the stimulants it has the opposite of the desired effect. It makes me much weaker and a crash hardcore. R4W is super strong and was a huge offender for me. I had to pull back on the dosage there bigtime. I would actually get all that I needed from 1 or atthe most 2 caps. I'd suggest trying half the dose you are taking right now and see how that works. I hate that jittery weak knee feeling, can't lift worth a crap and then crash but can't sleep feeling. Thats why anymore I just prefer a hot cup of coffee about an hour before lifting, it seems to work the best for me. Although, whatever those boys over at Animal have in their Pump product treated me very good, I have to say it was very, very nice.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i just bought 2 tubs of jp8 in the NP sale. I take 2 scoops about 2 hours after a meal before my workout. approx 20 b4 my workout, i think i should take it 30-40 min b4 because i am not starting to feel the effects about mid way through...which sucks cuz all my heavy sets are done.....

anyway i am crashing pretty hard after.....like im deaddd right now.

anyone have any suggestions?

thanks

Lotto

maybe adjust your timing a bit..........I know i like that dead feeling after a workout. But i workout later in day.........

I cant use R4W because it keeps me from sleeping.

If you want to get rid of that JP8. Let me know, trade or sale. PM.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The weak feeling after can be simply low blood sugar. I take it almost daily 40mins before my workouts and cant say I ever crashed like you are stating. Are you getting post workout carbs/protein in? I'm guessing not enough.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The weak feeling after can be simply low blood sugar. I take it almost daily 40mins before my workouts and cant say I ever crashed like you are stating. Are you getting post workout carbs/protein in? I'm guessing not enough.
I agree. I've yet to crash using JP8.
What are you eating/drinking after your work out? Also, your not low-carbing it, are you?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I've yet to crash using JP8.
What are you eating/drinking after your work out? Also, your not low-carbing it, are you?
I love JP8. Check your after workout meal. If you do not have one that may be it. I workout in the morning and I am good for the day. I have zero crash effect on this. Send a email to Chuck and tell him see what he says.

Lotto

Lotto

Awards
Thanks for the replys guys.

I wasn't eating enough carbs pwo. Today I had some subway and a shitload of grapes with some whey and I feel good.

It was defiantly my pwo meal that was the problem. I have been cutting back on carbs this past week and this may be why I felt like ****.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
that may be a problem of mine too. Though still, I don't like too many stimulants as they seem to make me weaker than stronger. It has to be light to just right.