Anabolic Pump dosing

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I wouldnt say it would set you back but the effects of Pslin while on 'cycle' are even more pronounced...

Your training will be 'off the chain'

Good luck buddy!
    i decided to go ahead and start the H50 today, still gotta get Nolva though, have everything else...

2. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    i decided to go ahead and start the H50 today, still gotta get Nolva though, have everything else...
    H50 will net you some great results. Although, IMO is is under dosed.

Let us know how it all works for you.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    H50 will net you some great results. Although, IMO is is under dosed.

Let us know how it all works for you.
    yea I did a cycle last year, but it was the original, only did 50 mg a week, got CEL H50 now, dont know how to dose it, thinkin 50 mg a week to see how I do this time, then depending on how I do, Ill know how to dose it next cycle

4. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    yea I did a cycle last year, but it was the original, only did 50 mg a week, got CEL H50 now, dont know how to dose it, thinkin 50 mg a week to see how I do this time, then depending on how I do, Ill know how to dose it next cycle
    I have seen people use it up to 100-150mg per day. Also, it takes 2 full weeks to feel H50s results.

5. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I have seen people use it up to 100-150mg per day. Also, it takes 2 full weeks to feel H50s results.
    thought it was 3...Im not sure on the dosing im going to do yet, I wanna dose it high but I dont because I could react differently, you never know

6. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    thought it was 3...Im not sure on the dosing im going to do yet, I wanna dose it high but I dont because I could react differently, you never know
    The beginning of the 3rd week is when i began to feel it. On the reaction, you are 100% correct.

7. heres my thread...i may start a new one

Similar Forum Threads

1. double dosing anabolic pump.
    By Nightwanderer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 06:04 PM