Anabolic Pump dosing

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have been using AP now for alittle over a week and have yet to experience the "pump" or anything other than possibly hypo from it. I have tried timing from 2-45 minutes and ingested from 30-200G carbs and still not noticed anything....Is it a bad idea to try dosing 2 caps at the same time?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
now i just waited 90 minutes to for carb ingestion...record length...still no results. All i feel is a kind of light headache/relaxed feeling

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I never got a pump from it, but it kept me from feeling "carbed" when I eat alot of carbs. as in I dont have that "i feel like sleep" issue I get got.

As for 2 caps at once... I duno, I thought I remembered someone saying not to do that... dont wanna get too much of a hypo feeling

The headache is because you waited too long :p :sick:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recall reading a post where you mentioned receiving no 'pumps' - so to speak - from Neovar. It is possible enhanced glycogen storage, due to your natural glucose metabolism, is not going to product that effect for you. However, this does not necessarily mean you will receive no benefits in respects to body composition from the product.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I like the 2 cap dosing protocol, or 1 cap before every single carb containing meal. Try that and you'll prob notice some effects rather quickly. I know I did.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i take 1 cap 3 times a day with no visible differences other than what is stated above i guess thats what i should say. Its bumming me out mullet. But as i read its a hit or miss and unfortunately i think i may be a miss.
and yeah neovar did not offer me much pump out of the ordinary either

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
and as for body composition all i have been doing is picking up more fat than usual lately...:(

I have been using AP now for alittle over a week and have yet to experience the "pump" or anything other than possibly hypo from it. I have tried timing from 2-45 minutes and ingested from 30-200G carbs and still not noticed anything....Is it a bad idea to try dosing 2 caps at the same time?
Give it time....Some feel it after 1 dose; some after 1 week; some after 7-30 days; some after 30 days...

Run a bottle and keep diet constant..

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Tex, what are your carb sources?
i have mixed it trying all fast acting carbs, 1/4 fast acting carbs|3/4 complex, 1/2 fast acting| 2/3 complex carbs, and no fast acting| all complex carbs.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Give it time....Some feel it after 1 dose; some after 1 week; some after 7-30 days; some after 30 days...

Run a bottle and keep diet constant..
Yeah I think i will give it another week...not a huge deal, but it was something i was hopefully looking forward to. no hate though to USP. I understand not every product is meant for everyone

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'll trade ya Tex. I loves me some AP.

and as for body composition all i have been doing is picking up more fat than usual lately...:(
Well eating 200grams per meal will do that to anyone.

It's not the carbohydrates that make AP work. AP makes the carbohydrates work so just insert into usual diet and then adjust diet not vice versa.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Well eating 200grams per meal will do that to anyone.

It's not the carbohydrates that make AP work. AP makes the carbohydrates work so just insert into usual diet and then adjust diet not vice versa.
well i was doing that for a few days and saw nothing so i tried adjusting carbs and timing to it. i take in between 300-600G carbs depending on what body part im trying to grow

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
well i was doing that for a few days and saw nothing so i tried adjusting carbs and timing to it. i take in between 300-600G carbs depending on what body part im trying to grow
:jaw: Damn, Tex knows how to eat!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
shoot dude it works for me as you can see. but i have been picking up more fat than usual lately

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
300-600g's.... Have you tried Pslin?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I seemed to gain only fat while I tried it...i think i may have been a miss

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seemed to gain only fat while I tried it...i think i may have been a miss
My roomate encountered the same effects. Myself on the otherhand am combating fat with AP/Pslin and having great results. Training w/ Pslin is second to none!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
My roomate encountered the same effects. Myself on the otherhand am combating fat with AP/Pslin and having great results. Training w/ Pslin is second to none!
Ive heard good reviews on Pslin...

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im finding out new stuff everyday...which keeps setting me back from doing my cycle, but I will look into Pslin

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
i actually had the same problem, i tried about every possible combination to get the ap to work and still didnt notice anything. i went through a full bottle and a half before it started messing up my stomach and i decided to quit. ap obviously isnt for everyone. i remember some post saying that those unaffected by ap may still benefit from pslin but i dunno, im kinda turned off this for a while. besides i should gain enough from prime/powerfull for now. hope it does something for u but it seems like your in the same boat as me.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im finding out new stuff everyday...which keeps setting me back from doing my cycle, but I will look into Pslin
I wouldnt say it would set you back but the effects of Pslin while on 'cycle' are even more pronounced... :hammer:

Your training will be 'off the chain'

Good luck buddy!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I won't be running AP again .. I am finishing my final two caps of AP today, completed two bottles in a row. Not ONCE did I get hypoglycemia from one cap, and I regret not going for two caps X three times daily from the get-go, and if I made it a 30 day run instead of 50-60 days .. Once cap did nothing for me. No extra gains in strength I'd like to attribute to AP. It didn't allow me to eat those extra calories here and there without gaining water/bloat/fat. I didn't gain but 5 lbs the past 5 weeks, but 5 weeks ago was also when I really introduced carb meals throughout the day, after doing a low/no carb run all summer. When i first got on the AP, I did 50-60 grams complex carbs three times daily, and those became my only carb meals. Then I introcuded more and more carb meals, so naturally I would've gained a couple lbs back (and I'm not as lean), so I will not attribute the 5-6 lbs weight gain to AP.

Disappointed indeed, and everytime I flip through a musclemag and see the AP ad, I'm like, 'yeaahhhhh.... won't be trying that again'..

So it didn't work for me, not saying it wouldn't to others. I am merely disappointed in that this product didn't work for me to the extent it did to others. No bodyfat loss with muscle gain. None of that. Two bottles was a fair go, where I mixed up my diet, dosing, and carb-dosages, and with no gains, I won't regret overlooking this supplement in the future.

.. my $.02

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and PSlin -> a buddy of mine game me a blisterpack of 10 caps in mid August. I took it 15 minutes prior to my pre-workout meals consisting of 80-90 grams of complex carbs and 50 grams of protein. Attained some insane 'body-volumization' - increased fullness, vascularity and energy in the gym from the first cap. Oh, and as opposed to doing 60-70 grams of complex carbs with AP (which makes me overly statiated and too full), using up to 90 grams of carbs with the Pslin still didn't give me that overly satiated feeling; it allowed me to workout 90 minutes following my pre-workout meal, something that's unheard of in MY scenario !

- If I see a PSlin sale coming up soon, I'll be picking me up some of that ! (HINT HINT!)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, and PSlin -> a buddy of mine game me a blisterpack of 10 caps in mid August. I took it 15 minutes prior to my pre-workout meals consisting of 80-90 grams of complex carbs and 50 grams of protein. Attained some insane 'body-volumization' - increased fullness, vascularity and energy in the gym from the first cap. Oh, and as opposed to doing 60-70 grams of complex carbs with AP (which makes me overly statiated and too full), using up to 90 grams of carbs with the Pslin still didn't give me that overly satiated feeling; it allowed me to workout 90 minutes following my pre-workout meal, something that's unheard of in MY scenario !

- If I see a PSlin sale coming up soon, I'll be picking me up some of that ! (HINT HINT!)
Yeah, this is usually the case. I believe it stems from Insulin-Reactive modulation on one hand (AP) and Insulin-Dependent modulation on the other (P-Slin).

Those who do not usually respond to Berberine respond to the Gymnae . Glad you had success with at least one of the products!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt say it would set you back but the effects of Pslin while on 'cycle' are even more pronounced... :hammer:

Your training will be 'off the chain'

Good luck buddy!
i decided to go ahead and start the H50 today, still gotta get Nolva though, have everything else...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i decided to go ahead and start the H50 today, still gotta get Nolva though, have everything else...
H50 will net you some great results. Although, IMO is is under dosed.

Let us know how it all works for you.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
H50 will net you some great results. Although, IMO is is under dosed.

Let us know how it all works for you.
yea I did a cycle last year, but it was the original, only did 50 mg a week, got CEL H50 now, dont know how to dose it, thinkin 50 mg a week to see how I do this time, then depending on how I do, Ill know how to dose it next cycle

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea I did a cycle last year, but it was the original, only did 50 mg a week, got CEL H50 now, dont know how to dose it, thinkin 50 mg a week to see how I do this time, then depending on how I do, Ill know how to dose it next cycle
I have seen people use it up to 100-150mg per day. Also, it takes 2 full weeks to feel H50s results.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I have seen people use it up to 100-150mg per day. Also, it takes 2 full weeks to feel H50s results.
thought it was 3...Im not sure on the dosing im going to do yet, I wanna dose it high but I dont because I could react differently, you never know

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thought it was 3...Im not sure on the dosing im going to do yet, I wanna dose it high but I dont because I could react differently, you never know
The beginning of the 3rd week is when i began to feel it. On the reaction, you are 100% correct.