Yellow Gold confusion

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Looking for dosing. I've seen different things in every thread i've read. people saying take 750mg once a day? i thought you were supposed to take it like AP 3 times a day before high carb meal. and if so do you cut the dose down to 500mg 3 times a day?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
AP is does for like 750mg, IIRC, and i've heard to dose Yellow Gold at 1 gram 3x a day.

J

JpB

Awards
1 gram of YG per dose and I would be on the toilet in 2 mins. Then there are other people use upwards of 1.5 grams. Personally I use around 650mg per dose.

You will have to mess around with the dosing to find what is good for you.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
1 gram of YG per dose and I would be on the toilet in 2 mins. Then there are other people use upwards of 1.5 grams. Personally I use around 650mg per dose.

You will have to mess around with the dosing to find what is good for you.
ok. it's good to have some guidelines. i never had a problem with the anabolic dumps and i've taken AP before sometimes 2 caps at a time. never really felt myself going hypo while taking it either. would wait up to a half hour most of the time before eating. heard people say yellow gold is more effective for some so i thought i'd try it. i really don't think the taste is all that bad but it sticks to your tongue and mouth and won't go away for like 15 minutes which makes it pretty nasty

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ok. it's good to have some guidelines. i never had a problem with the anabolic dumps and i've taken AP before sometimes 2 caps at a time. never really felt myself going hypo while taking it either. would wait up to a half hour most of the time before eating. heard people say yellow gold is more effective for some so i thought i'd try it. i really don't think the taste is all that bad but it sticks to your tongue and mouth and won't go away for like 15 minutes which makes it pretty nasty
capping it makes it soooo much easier =]

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
capping it makes it soooo much easier =]
yea, but i'm lazy and i dont' want my house covered in yellow stains. not to mention i'd have to buy a capping kit

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
yea, but i'm lazy and i dont' want my house covered in yellow stains. not to mention i'd have to buy a capping kit
its like $20 for everything... and on my plastic table, i made zero mess =]

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
also if u take it and don't feel yourself going hypo does that mean you're a non responder?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also if u take it and don't feel yourself going hypo does that mean you're a non responder?

I dont think so... I am VERY carb sensitive - I can take slin or igf and not go hypo... I've found that if i dose 30-45 minutes before a meal I def get more full and less bloat than I would get from my carbs.

Have not gotten to run it long enough to see the long term benefits but I plan to stack it with banaba yeilding 20mg colosoric acid

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I dont think so... I am VERY carb sensitive - I can take slin or igf and not go hypo... I've found that if i dose 30-45 minutes before a meal I def get more full and less bloat than I would get from my carbs.

Have not gotten to run it long enough to see the long term benefits but I plan to stack it with banaba yeilding 20mg colosoric acid

where do you get your banaba?

Z

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Parachute that nasty junk. I take some other bulk powders at the same time so it's more convenient for me this way. I usually only use it once or twice a day at about 1 gram b4 big carb meals. Good stuff.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Parachute that nasty junk. I take some other bulk powders at the same time so it's more convenient for me this way. I usually only use it once or twice a day at about 1 gram b4 big carb meals. Good stuff.
i wouldn't mind the taste that much if it didn't stick to your mouth and not go away for like 15 minutes. CEE is much worse tasting but can be washed away very quickly

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't mind the taste that much if it didn't stick to your mouth and not go away for like 15 minutes. CEE is much worse tasting but can be washed away very quickly
I capped it just so i could dose banaba... taste isnt the worst... now 2g is killer ha but .5-1 is easy to wash down as long as you dont let it clump in the back of your throught... I am thinking about adding cinnamon to the mix or apple cider venegar

C

chim_chim

Awards
Ditto on the parachuting for YG. I usually add some other yucky stuff, like grape seed extract, icariin extract, coleus, etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Supplements 33
mstep Supplements 2
S Supplements 2
kbayne Supplements 32
Distilled Water Supplements 21