help deciding- prime or powerfull

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
so i recently purchased a bottled of powerfull, and im about 3 days into it. i also just recieved 4 bottles of prime that i had ordered previously. the problem is that im not sure which to take, i am definately noticing some small gains from the powerfull (better sleep, much more endurance in the gym) but ive been reading tons about prime and im a bit intrigued. i want to be able to see exactly which supplement is affecting me however, and for this reason i dont really want to combine the two.
my question is should i finish the powerfull before taking the prime, or just stop the powerfull right now and pick it up after a month or two? will a slightly lower bottle of powerfull be ok or is the full cycle necessary. additionally ive been reading that prime tends to increase ur appetite so if anyone knows which would be better utilized on a cut, ive been a bit frustrated with my progress so far.
any help or info would be appreciated.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
dude finish up the powerfull and in the last week of it start prime then you Gh and test well be high entering your prime usage

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stack them both? I am pretty sure that is the best idea.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
if looking to gauge their individual effectiveness I would finish up your powerFULL and then go ahead with the Prime.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
powerfull on it's own in my experience isn't going to make huge differences... the sleep and recovery aspect is what I like most about it. I think it'll work well with prime though, so personally I'd just run them both as a stack - as they work through totally different pathways it should be pretty beneficial.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yeah i was curious about stacking PFull with prime as well.

What about the addition of AP? is that the Asteroid stack?

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
i think im gonna just take the prime for a few weeks and see what happens, i already noticed some effects from the powerfull so i wanna try the prime on its own before i stack the two. oh and i was taking ap earlier but i stopped a week ago as i didnt really notice much and it seemed to be wrecking my stomach (i may have just not been eating enough carbs)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack'em x2....

Your recovery, sleep, strength, musculature, libdo, skin tone, mood among others will be increase.

This is going to be my next 'stack'....

ASTEROID STACK!!!!!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stack'em x2....

Your recovery, sleep, strength, musculature, libdo, skin tone, mood among others will be increase.

ASTEROID STACK!!!!!
Stack'em x3 - there are synergies with all USPLabs products that will maximise your results

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
damnnn ok fine i may as well stack them then for my first bottle of prime and my only of powerfull, hopefully il be able to notice the differences and determine whats doing what. thx

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
im also taking supercissus by the way and i just stopped ap and recreate. would be kinda cool to have been taking all of them together if what u say is true about the synergystic effects. i suppose thats true of most supplements though

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im also taking supercissus by the way and i just stopped ap and recreate. would be kinda cool to have been taking all of them together if what u say is true about the synergystic effects. i suppose thats true of most supplements though
I had them all running before Prime came out - killer results mate!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
If your on a cut then taking Prime doesnt make a lot of sense. Why would you want an increased appetite when your eating less calories as it is. USe the powerfull. Prime doesnt seem like a supp you want to be touching on a cut. On a bulk well thats a different story.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Stack'em x2....

ASTEROID STACK!!!!!
forgive me. what is the asteroid stack?

IS it Prime/PFull,AP?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I "FELT MORE" with Powerfull, but still have a few weeks left on Prime, and the jury is hung (pun intended)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I'm saving my Prime for now...and will stack it with one of those new IGF boosters in a couple months..yeah I think that'll rock.