Choc. PB protein rocks the house

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I just love this stuff by xtreme formulations. Peptide 2.0 Mixed with carb countdown vanilla and it kills any craving I was having for a pb cup

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm a huge ultra peptide fan.
choco/pb is my favorite.
their strawberry and bananna cream are also very delicious.
and this is comming from someone who hates berry flavored protein.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
it is, but i have boughten it when its on sale and sometimes you have to buck up to get quality.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it kinda spendy though?
Not only is it expensive to flavor, but it's also comprised of quality ingredients that are made in a FDA and USDA inspected facility from US sources. With 2.0 specifically, extra money was spent to encase tha EFA's in sodium caseinate so they won't go rancid in tha summer heat... Unfortunately not all companies go this extra mile. Take it for what it's worth.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not only is it expensive to flavor, but it's also comprised of quality ingredients that are made in a FDA and USDA inspected facility from US sources. With 2.0 specifically, extra money was spent to encase tha EFA's in sodium caseinate so they won't go rancid in tha summer heat... Unfortunately not all companies go this extra mile. Take it for what it's worth.
:goodpost:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
It's terrible but I no longer mix it with milk. I just take my Xtend scooper and throw back little spoonfuls all day. It is soooo good!
~Signed, Choc PB addict
really! i might have to try that.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I liked theirs and SAN's, but usually just mix real natty pb w/ less expensive chocolate wheys