Firefighter Recommendations?

FlashoverTX

FlashoverTX

Awards
Hey everyone...I love this forum and this is my first post. Of course Im searching for some assistance in creating a killer stack. Here is whats happening...

I am a professional firefighter, 36 years old. I have been working out since high school. I had some injuries about 2 years ago that left me unable to lift or do cardio for a good while. About 4 months ago I started back working out and eating right and havent looked back. I have a grueling physical agility test coming up and am looking for a stack to really help me break through it.
Here is what supplementation I am currently taking daily:
Animal Pak
Uni-Liver
Syntha-6
NO Shotgun
Tribex
Glutamine
Flax Seed Tablets

I am interested in getting a stack with No Shotgun as the foundation. I freakin LOVE that supplement..it is outstanding. I also love Animal Pak so I have thought of adding Animal Test or Animal Stak...I dont really know where to go ...

Any assistance would be great and appreciated fully. My goal is to pack on the muscle while at the same time really improve my muscle endurance and explosivness for testing and for on the job.

Thanks

Flashover

9 . 11 . 01 - Never Forget!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
BCAAs/EAAs like Purple WRAATH or XTEND is what I recommend my brother in law who is a firefighter. Greater endurance, muscle preservation and recovery!

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
I'm with RR. Controlled Labs Green Mag and Purple Wraath or Scivation Xtend, will help with recovery & endurance, and the Green Mag will last a WHILE. I agree with you on the NO Shotgun, I always liked that one too. Good luck bro. :dance:

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Consider MST's CorygenV02. Increases oxygen utilization, for more effecient training. Been training with it for several months now, and its effects are truely noticable.

AML

Awards
I would definitely add beta alanine to that stack.It really makes a difference strenghth wise.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Beta Alanine is a great supp. for endurance! Its in Purple Wraath, which is a new fav. supp. of mine.

My muscles just don't get as tired anymore after using it, and it's delicious!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Consider MST's CorygenV02. Increases oxygen utilization, for more effecient training. Been training with it for several months now, and its effects are truely noticable.
Agreed!!! Anything MST puts out would be great. After my X-factor cycle I am going to run some MST products in hopes to get in shape for firefighting. First I got to pass the written test HA!

FlashoverTX

FlashoverTX

Awards
Thanks guys for the great suggestions....
So can I take Purple Wraath and NO Shotgun in the same cycle? Im open for super suggestions!!

Flashover

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the great suggestions....
So can I take Purple Wraath and NO Shotgun in the same cycle? Im open for super suggestions!!

Flashover
Yes that would be good, NO pre and Purple Wraath during.

This is what I would do, my products of chose.

I would def look into Cordygen 5, cheap and very effective. I am on day 5 and already noticed a difference.

FlashoverTX

FlashoverTX

Awards
OK, so does this sound like a good stack to pursue from the advice I have received...

Animal Pak
Uni-Liver
Syntha-6
Pre: NO Shotgun
Pre: Cordygen5
During: Purple Wraath

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's solid right there, good choices! I'd add green tea and fish oil because, well, everyone should be taking those. Nutra's EGCG is $10 now, can't beat it. Costco has good fish oil, 400 caps for $8.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
That's a good looking stack I would also suggest you buy your supp's from Nutraplanet because if you go GNC on this it will cost you twice as much if not more. Good Luck.

FlashoverTX

FlashoverTX

Awards
I never ever ever ever buy from GNC (Gigantic Nutritional Costs) :).....talk about price gouging!!

Yes, I am looking at placing an order right now with Nutra:)

FlashoverTX

FlashoverTX

Awards
NO Pump?

Ok guys..I have started noticing that when I am doing my weightvest stairmaster that since being on NO SHotgun, it seems like my legs get tired quicker....Is this the pump Im feeling and Im thinking of not taking it on cardio days. I love the pW and the cordygen 5 but just started 2 days ago...