ALRI Lean Dreams keeping us awake?

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
I bought a couple bottles of ALRI Venom Lean Dreams to help my wife sleep at night. She tried one cap, and claimed it made it HARDER to fall asleep. I tried one and found the same thing...? It's odd, I'm tired, but just lay there awake for a few hours...
Has anyone else experienced this? Is it something that goes away? I respond well to melatonin, herbal formulas, etc, but this has me scratching my head.
Thanks in advance for any insight.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
knocked me out, I had no problems sleeping and sleeping well.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I bought a couple bottles of ALRI Venom Lean Dreams to help my wife sleep at night. She tried one cap, and claimed it made it HARDER to fall asleep. I tried one and found the same thing...? It's odd, I'm tired, but just lay there awake for a few hours...
Has anyone else experienced this? Is it something that goes away? I respond well to melatonin, herbal formulas, etc, but this has me scratching my head.
Thanks in advance for any insight.
Try two caps.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
it didnt work for me, but i used the old tabs, not the new caps (i also think the formual is slightly different)

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
I will give it a shot this weekend (in case I'm up all night).
It crossed my mind, but I was hesitant to try it since 1 cap kept me up a few extra hours, I figured 2 would not let me sleep at all. Willing to try it as long as I don't need to work the next day! :)
I will report back in a few days - thanks.

Try two caps.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I tried it once, and had some crazy dreams. After reading the side effect/warning profile, I opted never to use it again.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i went thru about 10 bottles of that stuff

that **** would knock me out hardcore

Deccadick

Deccadick

Awards
I took two caps last night and was awake every hour or so. But my question is why do they add Corn Syrup, or Corn Starch to the ingredients? Why does one need a man made artificial sweetener in a capsule? Corn Syrup does in fact increase hunger. Go figure?

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
it helps put me to sleep but all out now so i may have to get some more after my next 2 stacks

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I give Lean Dreams a thumbsup :thumbsup:

1 or 2 caps both work well in helping me fall asleep and stay asleep.

When I was sifting through comments on this product before I bought it, there seemed to be a pattern of it not working for people who were taking stims throughout the day. I personally didn't have that problem with stims, but just something to consider.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I've taken the samples before and didn't have any problems falling asleep.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you take it too soon before bed you'll have issues

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
Well, I tried 2 Sat night, about 20 minutes before bed. It did not keep me awake like just 1 did. Has anyone tried 3? BTW, I don't use any stims during the day.
Thanks for the input.