Prime update-me so hungry

Lotto

Lotto

Awards
Well I'm about 4 days in to prime. As far as "feeling" this stuff it gives me like a sense of well being almost euphoric. Kinda cool I wasn't expecting that. The thing I notice the most is my appetite is insane!!!! I just ate 2 big chicken breasts with some rice baby carrots and broccoli and I'm still hungry. If neone plans to cut on this stuff good luck haha cause you won't be able to diet period.

I'm on jp8 as well. Would neone be interested in a log? I have 2 of prime and jp8

Back and bis tonight so well see what goes down

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
same feeling of well being for me !! I luv this Stuff !

Lotto

Lotto

Awards
Me too dude. I'm at work right now and I feel awesome

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup I feel the same way. How has the strength/endurance been?

Lotto

Lotto

Awards
Strength seems a little up. Haven't had much test for endurance yet though . Tonight will tell

Lotto

Lotto

Awards
Strength seems a little up. Haven't had much test for endurance yet though . Tonight will tell

Nacho1545

Awards
I just bought a bottle of it.. Read some logs on this and I can't wait to try it... Hope I don't eat myself out of house and home.. I am trying to stay lean during this bulk...

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes completely agree, honestly the eating never stops its absolutely insane. feeling great but its only been a few days. kinda logging it if anyone cares to check out( jacked on prime) in supp section

Lotto

Lotto

Awards
I find after the 2nd dose I'm starving morning isn't to bad a have a whey shake with a banana and fishoil but after with my chicken/pasta around lunch I'm starvin

Nacho1545

Awards
How has the weight gain been? Like have you guys gained fat? I don't mind gaining muscle but don't want to get fat from eating...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very common noted effect of PRIME is the ability to 'plow' food with little effect on body composition. Very Very cool...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime: "Eat, or You'll Die"

Lotto

Lotto

Awards
Lol I just ate a 12 inch sub after my workout and I got hungrier as I ate it. Weird ****