Universal Carbo Plus????

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
From those of you who've actually tried it... did this stuff help??? I prefer specifics... but whatever feedback you can give is fine. I'm really interested and looking into this stuff to help meet my daily carb. needs....

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about... this is it:

As a bodybuilder, you try to avoid sugars. Excessive sugar intake has been linked to insulin resistance, carb cravings, and bodyfat accumulation, among other things. So sucrose, or plain table sugar, is out. Fructose, while a long-lasting source of energy, has been shown in clinical studies to create gastrointestinal (GI) distress. Take too much fructose and it won’t sit well in your stomach. For optimal results, you need Carbo Plus. Carbo Plus doesn’t contain any inferior sucrose or fructose. Instead, you get glucose polymers and maltodextrin extracted from premium grain sources. Carbo Plus is unflavored and unsweetened, and each serving loads you up with 55g of pure energy.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Looks sweet. And for 9 bucks I can't really go wrong. I'll probably be picking this up with my next order.
Let us know how you like it G. I have heard a lot of good things about it.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you need a pre-wo boost then fine. High glycemic carbs post WO are only really useful for atheletes training multiple times a day.

If you have a need for high glycemic carbs for frequent training protocols or have a break in meals before training and need to quickly get your carbs up for energy then its the right kind of product. Best for Ecto's as an endo I'd run ha

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Been around for a long time. I used to use it a lot, as it provides a great CHO base. Bland, tasteless and cheap. What more could ya ask for?