Mmv2 Question!!!

1. Mmv2 Question!!!

It it true what i'm reading about LG Sciences MMV2 regarding low, if any, toxicity? Meaning, it is non-methylated and it will not cause liver toxicity, is that correct? This product seems like a great choice if this is the case..thanks for any input

-anaholic

2. their is low liver toxicity i believe. Its either this of m1d that their are 2 kinds of out right now...so make sure you get the good one.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

3. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    their is low liver toxicity i believe. Its either this of m1d that their are 2 kinds of out right now...so make sure you get the good one.

thanks, i'm learning as much as I can about all the different prohormones out there. I have read up on m1d, there are some amazing testimonials, etc. but it does seem to have a high toxicity level. I guess that is the price you pay I'm looking into both, to be honest. But the lower toxicity level attracts me more as a user.
    •   

4. i guess this is in the wrong forum? IF so, i apologize..

5. well unless you have solid experience behind you and you feel you are in need of running one i would hold off as long as possible. Once you take one your gains are never quite as good as before I have read.

and yeah wrong forum, but you are here to learn and ask questions so no hate man. just next time move it to the right section

6. LG Sciences does not produce any "true" prohormones. Their hormone-related products, consist of herbs, and herbal extracts. I believe Methyl 1-d also contains DHEA. I'm not saying that they are bad products, but MMV2 is by no means a prohormone.

7. Other than the transdermals I just read about...*foot in mouth*. So to rephrase what I said previously, MMV2 and M1D are not prohormones.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    Other than the transdermals I just read about...*foot in mouth*. So to rephrase what I said previously, MMV2 and M1D are not prohormones.
    I believe their are different versions circulating. Dhea derived and the other not...I may be mistaken

9. I'm fairly certain MMV2 converts into DHT, which would, in fact, make it a PH.

10. It may be a hormone. But i wouldnt worry about it being really liver toxic. I may be mistaken but from the logs i have read, On the product. But everybody is different, and if you have never ran a ph. I would recommend you wait until you have reached your full potential, of muscle gaining. If you think so then start with the weakest. I dont know what is the weakest but this one may be. and plus i think there is no Estrogen conversion.

Similar Forum Threads

1. MMv2 pct question???
    By chicagoguy13 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 10:46 PM
  2. MMv2 pct question
    By chicagoguy13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 07:10 AM
  3. Mmv2 Question!!!
    By anaholic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2