Animal Pak

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
How does it compare to other multis??? Ex. Orange Triad, ADAM, Opti-Men......

Is the energy good? Any other noticable differences from it and other multis?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
currently taking it, not really anything to note except peeing out the excess B6. Of course, i can never tell a difference between mutis

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
WOW. I just realized that someone posted basically the same thing I did a couple threads below. Sorry to take up space with more of the same thing.

I feel like an Ahole.:sad:

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i don't get a lot of multivitamins, especially the ones that just pack 3000% daily value in. overdosing vitamins is not beneficial. that's why you'd never catch me taking something so stacked up like that.

i currently take me some of the onedaily's from walmart, with a bit of ZMA on the side. I would say that zinc, magnesium, and calcium are the only parts of a vitamine i like more of.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
DAMN, the ingredients list on them ADAMs is lookin' good! it kind of irks me that it's a bit high in some things, though.

well, now that i've went and taken down some research, the only things that seem to be really high are the b-vitamins, which, i think require large amounts to cause overdose (and i don't mean keel over type overdose; just mean too much). so, i think that this ADAM might be a go. i'm gonna get me some! because i'm on NOW's jock bigtime. love that NOW.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
A multi vitamin is just that. It's a multi vitamin... Sure there are dozens on the market... but what stands out is how Animal Pak has been in the game for 25 years strong and still on top of the multi vitamin category. What helps is the product has it all from vitamins, minerals, aminos, antioxidants, electrolytes, performance optimizers, digestive enzymes and essential fat acids. It's a complete profile that I know definitely covers any areas that I may have missed from my diet. By having all the proper nutrients in the body you are helping to enable overall performance, function, recovery and just over all living.

For 25 years the Pak has been around to help supplement weight lifters and body builders all alike in their quest to become the best they can. And it will keep doing the same for another 25 years.

Toss in the fact that there is outstanding customer service and you are set. I would give a can a run and see how ya like it. You may just get hooked and start running it as a staple and a solid foundational block.

Here are some reviews on the product:
Animal Pak: Official Feedback Thread - the F O R V M

And just in case you were wondering, here is a break down of what every pill is in Animal Pak.
Animal+Pak.jpg (image)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just got NOW 1-a-days and take 2-3 a day...

might not be ideal but its cheap and keeps me going I hope ha

King Con

Awards
  • Established

As long as you have the bases covered. I hope it works out for ya.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As long as you have the bases covered. I hope it works out for ya.
No one ever really knows when their multi is working, vitamin and nutrient balance is so obscure to measure that even the best doctors with the best tests need to guess and try different angles... Anyone who can prove their multi is perfect for them is full of it.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i don't get a lot of multivitamins, especially the ones that just pack 3000% daily value in. overdosing vitamins is not beneficial. that's why you'd never catch me taking something so stacked up like that.

i currently take me some of the onedaily's from walmart, with a bit of ZMA on the side. I would say that zinc, magnesium, and calcium are the only parts of a vitamine i like more of.
the "Daily Value" of Vitamins is the minimum amount that is recomended daily, and by no means is the amount you should have.

For example- B vitamin amounts are always like 6,666% and other high %. The reason is because the 100% isn't really adequate, also you can't overdose B vitamins. Your body simply uses what it needs and you piss out the rest.

Being an athlete/weight lifter you need well over the minimum 100% of most vitamins and minerals, that is why so many bodybuilding/athlete multis have well over the 100%

King Con

Awards
  • Established
No one ever really knows when their multi is working, vitamin and nutrient balance is so obscure to measure that even the best doctors with the best tests need to guess and try different angles... Anyone who can prove their multi is perfect for them is full of it.
That's why I said a multi is just that a multi.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
A multi vitamin is just that. It's a multi vitamin... Sure there are dozens on the market... but what stands out is how Animal Pak has been in the game for 25 years strong and still on top of the multi vitamin category. What helps is the product has it all from vitamins, minerals, aminos, antioxidants, electrolytes, performance optimizers, digestive enzymes and essential fat acids. It's a complete profile that I know definitely covers any areas that I may have missed from my diet. By having all the proper nutrients in the body you are helping to enable overall performance, function, recovery and just over all living.

For 25 years the Pak has been around to help supplement weight lifters and body builders all alike in their quest to become the best they can. And it will keep doing the same for another 25 years.

Toss in the fact that there is outstanding customer service and you are set. I would give a can a run and see how ya like it. You may just get hooked and start running it as a staple and a solid foundational block.

Here are some reviews on the product:
Animal Pak: Official Feedback Thread - the F O R V M

And just in case you were wondering, here is a break down of what every pill is in Animal Pak.
Animal+Pak.jpg (image)
I gotta agree with this, Animal Pak has been around forever. Also it covers quite a bit of things other multis don't.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's why I said a multi is just that a multi.
And also why its best to go with the most complete you can afford as it pertains to each individuals gain/benefit judgement.

Animal is solid if its in your budget and you know you are covered.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I gotta agree with this, Animal Pak has been around forever. Also it covers quite a bit of things other multis don't.
I always tell people there's a multi built-in, one designed specifically for bodybuilders--but that it's more than just a multi.

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
I noticed improved endurance with Animal Pak, over other Multi's, probably because of the other additions. Not using them currently, but they have been a good product, IMHO...
If you are taking other supps for endurance, I'm not sure if you would notice a difference though.?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I noticed improved endurance with Animal Pak, over other Multi's, probably because of the other additions. Not using them currently, but they have been a good product, IMHO...
If you are taking other supps for endurance, I'm not sure if you would notice a difference though.?
Truth is you're not the only who actuall "feels" a difference. Don't mean everyone will though: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5653

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established

basically what i do when i take multis. as of now i just take C, E, and B-complex. i seem to benefit more from the extra antioxidants than the entire multi.

smith06

Awards
definitely a staple in my supplement stash...went from using the GNC mega men crap...to the Pak...I could avctually tell I was taking something when using the pak.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok i want to use the animal pak but yall also have the stak m stak and cuts has any one used those products? how were the results?
and can i take those with things such as prime? or a test booster?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
ok i want to use the animal pak but yall also have the stak m stak and cuts has any one used those products? how were the results?
and can i take those with things such as prime? or a test booster?
Personally I have used all those.

With Stak, I noticed increased strength and I put on a few pounds running a 42 day supply of it w/ Animal Test.

In fact I have log I am running now involving Stak/M Stak/Test
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103397-animal-instincts-gfh.html

With M Stak, I did noticed increase in appetite... and my strength levels have maintained from my test/stak combo.

With Cuts, I was sweating my ass off and could feel my body temperature rising. I used it to wrap up the final few weeks of my cut last may and it was the difference in have it look like I might have abs to actually having the top 4 abs and a lot more definition.

Stak is already a test booster, but you can stack it with another as is common with Animal Test.

M Stak can also be stacked with a test booster so could Cuts. But imo it all depends on what your goals are, your diet, and your training.

For other reviews on Cuts go here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=317

For other reviews on Stak go here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=315

For other reviews on M Stak go here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=316

Hope this helps and if you have any other ?s I didn't cover please let me know.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
thanks yea cuz the company is well respected and i just dont kno alot about all there products and didnt kno they had this much and i was looking at some of the ingredients and it was kinda like an eye opener
i was get some more and strength and size i dont really have a problem getting cut due to my metabolism im not fat but its like i have thick skin though i have a pretty good diet i mainly just aim for my protein requirements and take my vitamins and fish oils im interested and stacking whatever i can from animal

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
Pak

For me..
Animal Pak has proven it's benefits greatly!

I know some people may be skeptical of what some may say that they receive an "energy boost" from a multi, but that is exactly what I felt..

when I took a lay-off from PREworkout stimulants, Pak always gave me a nice "pick-me-up" in the morning..I love it!

Pak is a staple for me in my supplement stash.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
i have been using Animal Pak on and off since 1992. (yes, i'm an old mofo, haha) :cool:
i can tell you that i can definitely tell when i am not taking them.

i could also tell the difference when i took something else.

i took normal multi's for years, even tried OT once...
i could always tell that i was missing something.

two points i want to re-iterate:
1.) RDA's are bs and don't apply to bodybuilders
2.) Animal Pak is much more then just a multi.

if you don't have your bases covered with a good multi first and foremost,
all these other supps you're taking are kind of like pissing in the wind.
:hammer:

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea definitely im getting animal pak soon once my mom gets a new debit card it has alot to offer all in one pak when i would have to search hi and low just to get all those things separately, but are there other products quite effective?
the multi im getting for sure im interested in the staks and all

King Con

Awards
  • Established
yea definitely im getting animal pak soon once my mom gets a new debit card it has alot to offer all in one pak when i would have to search hi and low just to get all those things separately, but are there other products quite effective?
Yes in my experience everything with Universal or Animal on it has been very effective for me.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
sweetness
ok today i realized i would like to be way more cut
i tried the arson fat burner and so far i think i wasted my money
it might be because im not fat but i still think i might have some
it feels like i got this thick layer of skin not fat but just thick skin and its hard to get the definition i want, any suggestions?

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
Yes in my experience everything with Universal or Animal on it has been very effective for me.
+1. i don't work for them or anything like that.
i can honestly tell you that everything that i have tried from Universal and Animal has worked, period.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
sweetness
ok today i realized i would like to be way more cut
i tried the arson fat burner and so far i think i wasted my money
it might be because im not fat but i still think i might have some
it feels like i got this thick layer of skin not fat but just thick skin and its hard to get the definition i want, any suggestions?
diet and cardio are the 90% of it bro.

if those are in check, i have had good results with Animal Cuts.
it's more than just a "fat burner" or "thermogenic"...
i noitce that it hlps me lose fat and it "dries me out" considerably. :whip:

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea i run a mile and a half every other day and play basketball at 24 i got my cardio
but i thinks its maybe the drying out i need my skin is just thick lol
ill try the cuts to see if thats what i have been looking for
i am white so i guess i cant see alot of the definition thats already there i guess ill take pak cuts and what stak would be effective just the regular?

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
+1. i don't work for them or anything like that.
i can honestly tell you that everything that i have tried from Universal and Animal has worked, period.
+2..

I can second exactly what you said J..

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Take a look at this section, it's a reference section about creating "stacks": http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97