what do you think?

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
well ive been training running for about a month now pretty strong and have gotten my mileage up to 25 miles per week. i also go to the gym and do some light lifting to keep myself fresh. i was thinking about this protein powder.

Muscle Milk Collegiate (5.29 lb) By: Cytosport

idk if you guys are fans of muscle milk or not but it tastes pretty decent.

my main question is, should i just buy 100% whey or should i try this mix? it has a lot of carbs which ill need the energy for. thanks for any kind of input.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
eh, personally i don't think muscle milk is anything special. i would stick to 100% whey and maybe get some waxymaize or bulk dextrose for the carbs.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
eh, personally i don't think muscle milk is anything special. i would stick to 100% whey and maybe get some waxymaize or bulk dextrose for the carbs.
waximaize is a great product. Muscle Milk is not a bad product at all, but some regular Whey Protein should work fine. You would probably get more out of some waximaize and whey though, better amount for the price too.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
waximaize is a great product. Muscle Milk is not a bad product at all, but some regular Whey Protein should work fine. You would probably get more out of some waximaize and whey though, better amount for the price too.
Just don't mix the 2.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is mixing dextose and whey ok?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried to like waxy but it just did not seem to get me feeling very recovered after my workout. First time trying dextrose and I come back much better from my workout. Go figure :)-<)