Going all out let me know if its a good stack

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
So i just went crazy with the ordering today and picked up a few things.... well more than a few and I'd like to hear some feedback on what everybody thinks. i just ordered gut health, cycle support, t-rez, blue gene, yellow gold, and activate xtreme(since divanex is out of stock). and suggestions on any of these would be appreciated. or if i'm crazy and should cancel my order that would be some helpful info too.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that for the next 5 months?

Gut health is fine anytime, as is Yellow Gold.

Why cycle support, nothing you ordered requires it?

The TRez, Blue Gene, and AX overlap a bit. You could stack the TRez with either of the last two, but no need for all three together.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
know nothing requires it. U don't have to have a reason to take something that's good for overall health. And I don't think either overlap blue gene isn't a test booster t rez is anti e and small test booster and divanex increases free test not actual test levels

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The stack looks good. But isn't T-Rez & Cycle support the same active ingredient? (Resv.?)

blue gene + activate will prove great gains IMO

blah3d

Awards
The stack looks good. But isn't T-Rez & Cycle support the same active ingredient? (Resv.?)

Agreed.. but I'd wait for a few more people to chim in lol I always look for social proof in it lol.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

i read somewhere that blue gene is supposed to help with join problems is that true?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Yup. It contains Cissus, which helps with joints and tissue rebuilding.
i hope it does something because my shoulders are baaaaaaaaad but i highly doubt its going to do anything for me.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i hope it does something because my shoulders are baaaaaaaaad but i highly doubt its going to do anything for me.
Cissus works very well for my shoulders. I bet you'll notice a positive influence, whether small or big by Day 10 :D

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Cissus works very well for my shoulders. I bet you'll notice a positive influence, whether small or big by Day 10 :D
i don't have normal shoulder problems. both my shoulders are double jointed and when i move them back and forth it sounds like bone rubbing bone and they can pop out easy and sometimes doing chest or shoulders one will lock in a weird position and i'll have to drop the weight. damn doctor told me most people grow out of being double jointed by the time they are 25. apparently he lied

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i don't have normal shoulder problems. both my shoulders are double jointed and when i move them back and forth it sounds like bone rubbing bone and they can pop out easy and sometimes doing chest or shoulders one will lock in a weird position and i'll have to drop the weight. damn doctor told me most people grow out of being double jointed by the time they are 25. apparently he lied
I actually have a similar problem. I went to the doctors as young kid with the 'clicking' noise, and the ortho told me "People are built differently." Basically told me not to worry about it. However, when Im training hard the problem is aggrivated, yet Blue Gene/Orange TRIad works well for me (glucosamine, msm, cissus)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I actually have a similar problem. I went to the doctors as young kid with the 'clicking' noise, and the ortho told me "People are built differently." Basically told me not to worry about it. However, when Im training hard the problem is aggrivated, yet Blue Gene/Orange TRIad works well for me (glucosamine, msm, cissus)
just got everything in today. i've been consistent working out, put on about 30some pounds in the last 3 years but never really kept track of diet. i got all this stuff and am eating about 3,600 cals a day and keeping track so hopefully all goes well. looking for the first time to do a straight dirty bulk and probably first time in my life i won't be able to see abs :sad:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Been a couple days taking all this and i feel much better already. took about a month of basically of the gym(was going maybe twice a week) because of just being fatigued all the time. since i've been taking it i've had energy all day long. it must be the blue gene because everything else i've taken before. except the t-rez but i wouldn't expect that much from that in a few days

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
If you have problems with your joints, there are a number of things you can do:
1. Proper warmup to get the Synovial fluid worked into the joint
2. Ice any joint that has a tendency to get sore immediately after you lift. keeps the inflammation down
3. Low dosages of aspirin (real aspirin, not Motrin)...also keeps the inflammation
4. Take a joint health multi...Animal Flex has always worked well for me, and its relitively in-expensive

good luck man

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
If you have problems with your joints, there are a number of things you can do:
1. Proper warmup to get the Synovial fluid worked into the joint
2. Ice any joint that has a tendency to get sore immediately after you lift. keeps the inflammation down
3. Low dosages of aspirin (real aspirin, not Motrin)...also keeps the inflammation
4. Take a joint health multi...Animal Flex has always worked well for me, and its relitively in-expensive

good luck man
it's not normal joint problems though. it kind of sounds like bone rubbing against bone and it pops in and out of joint. like i said earlier i they're double jointed and i don't know if there's that much that can be done. i've taken joint stuff before and never worked. it doesn't get soar after lifting it kind of hurts during and my shoulders can lock in the wrong position and i'll have to drop the weight and start over because i can't push the weight up at that angle.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
my input is just to take a reduced dosage of that cycle support as its just for overall health and you'll already be taking the resveratrol

all in all thats a pretty solid order though.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
my input is just to take a reduced dosage of that cycle support as its just for overall health and you'll already be taking the resveratrol

all in all thats a pretty solid order though.
sounds like a good idea. will save me some money

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Been a couple days taking all this and i feel much better already. took about a month of basically of the gym(was going maybe twice a week) because of just being fatigued all the time. since i've been taking it i've had energy all day long. it must be the blue gene because everything else i've taken before. except the t-rez but i wouldn't expect that much from that in a few days
Great to hear your progress so far bud :thumbsup: I knew you'd like the Blue Gene. It's getting great reviews everywhere!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear your progress so far bud :thumbsup: I knew you'd like the Blue Gene. It's getting great reviews everywhere!
does it increase aggressiveness? because i completely flipped out on someone yesterday. haven't done that since being on m1t.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
does it increase aggressiveness? because i completely flipped out on someone yesterday. haven't done that since being on m1t.
I suppose it's possible, but I haven't heard of it happening. Just try to focus the aggressiveness in the gym (what it's there for!) :)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I suppose it's possible, but I haven't heard of it happening. Just try to focus the aggressiveness in the gym (what it's there for!) :)
maybe it was from lack of sleep, but that never bothers me. i'm also thinking of grabbing some powerfull to throw in the mix because i love that stuff.