the bashing has begun

lou38

Awards
primei was surfing around and found this. makes me wish i waited but i have a bottle so will see.

Mod Edit: Maybe you missed the bashing on here. No need to bring off board bashing too as they are getting their fair share here. Thanks.

lou38

Awards
my bad didnt mean to step on anyones toes just trying to pass info wont happen again :thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
primei was surfing around and found this. makes me wish i waited but i have a bottle so will see.

Mod Edit: Maybe you missed the bashing on here. No need to bring off board bashing too as they are getting their fair share here. Thanks.
LOL - That is too funny!
:D

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
PA needs to post here, too.
Why, so he can add his always negative and condescending opinions or so he can stir up trouble for any company hes not directly involved with, or so he can bash any product he didnt have some involvement with??

Ive got no problem with you Lungz, I think you know that, but on this topic, I think we clearly disagree.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why, so he can add his always negative and condescending opinions or so he can stir up trouble for any company hes not directly involved with, or so he can bash any product he didnt have some involvement with??

Ive got no problem with you Lungz, I think you know that, but on this topic, I think we clearly disagree.
I've disagreed with PA in the past, and have gotten in to it with him over a few other things... so I'm not saying I'm a PA FAN. He is a smart guy, that you have to give him.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I've disagreed with PA in the past, and have gotten in to it with him over a few other things... so I'm not saying I'm a PA FAN. He is a smart guy, that you have to give him.
Ok, I will agree with that, hes got some serious knowledge, but the way he has presented himself so many times has really turned me off to listening to him at all. Perhaps Im the fool for that, since Im just a blue collar guy, and he probably has tons more schooling than I do, but I just cant get past his whole demeanor.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I will agree with that, hes got some serious knowledge, but the way he has presented himself so many times has really turned me off to listening to him at all. Perhaps Im the fool for that, since Im just a blue collar guy, and he probably has tons more schooling than I do, but I just cant get past his whole demeanor.
Some say the same about other owners, too. It's just that Pat is a easy target.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All owners are expected to conduct themselves in the same manner. It is no different than what we expect from our general or board supporting or sponsor rep membership. Those who can conduct themselves properly are here and active and contribute, those who cannot are no longer here.