Hexaghen?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used this yet and if so what were results like? Not so much "How much weight did you gain?" but what did it feel like?

Any feedback from those who have used this and real IGF and hGH would be appreciated!

Mr.50

Zalman1504

Awards
HexaGHen has only been out for about a week, I got it the first day it came out, I've been using ArimaTest (another one of musclemeds' product) which turned out well. ArimaTest claims that it gives a 10,000 % test boost, which seems hard to believe, alot of people bash on arimatest, but it really does give an insane strength boost before a workout. Iv'e only been on the HexaGHen for a few days, Ive only noticed my sleep getting better and my appetite has gone through the roof :food: Musclemeds claims it takes 14 days for the product to kick in, so ill just have to wait and see.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
This might be of some help.....

THE SCIENCE BEHIND HEXAGHEN

DESCRIPTION: Hexaghen Fastsorb tablets belong to a new class of orally effective IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1) stimulating compounds. Hexaghen is designed to stimulate the endogenous production of IGF-1, causing a quick and dramatic rise in serum free IGF-1 levels. The Hexaghen IGF-1 Optimizing complex modulates critical endocrine functions, and promotes prolonged elevation of serum IGF-1 levels for progressive anabolic muscle growth benefits. Hexaghen utilizes a patent pending FASTSORB sub-buccal delivery system for rapid absorption and maximum bioavailability.

ACTIVE COMPOUNDS:

Hexaghen, sub-buccal tablets for oral administration contain IGF-1 Optimizing synergistic compounds:

GHRP-2 Hexapeptide Acetate
cis -4, 17(20)-pregnadiene-3,16-dione
trans-4, 17(20)-pregnadiene-3,16-dione

CLINICALaPHARMACOLOGY:aIGF-1 poses some unique anabolic characteristics and is one of the most potent natural activators of the AKT signaling pathway, a stimulator of cell growth and multiplication. Attention was first turned to IGF-1 when scientists researching growth hormone discovered that GH’s influence on IGF-1 was the responsible factor for the anabolic effects associated with growth hormone administration and elevation. In fact, while GH has direct fat burning effects as it metabolizes stored body fat, its muscle building effects are actually attributed to its effects on increasing IGF-1 levels. Therefore, it is IGF-1 and not GH that directly mediates muscle cell hyperplasia and muscle growth at the cellular level. IGF-1 is thought to be the critical mediator as it stimulates both the differentiation and proliferation of myoblasts (muscle cells), resulting in muscle growth. IGF-1 also enhances muscle growth by increasing amino acid uptake and protein synthesis.

Hexaghen’s active compounds work synergistically to rapidly stimulate GH production, which promotes synthesis of IGF-1, increasing both total and free IGF-1 levels. IGF-1 is an important peptide hormone that is involved in regulating growth and development of muscle tissue. Its primary action is mediated by binding to specific IGF-1 receptors present on many cell types in many tissues. The free form IGF-1 fraction is highly bio-active in comparison to the IGF-1 bound to IGF Binding Proteins (IGFBPs). IGF-1 is the principal hormonal mediator of growth in the body. In the cascade of events leading to a surge in IGF-1 production and levels, Hexaghen stimulated growth hormone is metabolized by the liver and poteniates the synthesis and secretion of IGF-1.

Muscle tissue has an abundance of IGF-1 receptors. When serum IGF-1 binds to these receptor sites on muscle tissue, it stimulates the following anabolic actions and growth processes in humans, including increasing the number and size of muscle cells:

* Regulator of cell growth and development.
* Regulator of cellular DNA synthesis.
* Mediates muscle cell hyperplasia and muscle fiber development initiation and maturation.
* Stimulates the growth and size of muscle cells.
* Stimulates glucose uptake by myoblasts (muscle precursor cells), which fuels their growth and development into muscle fiber cells.
* Increases muscle cell uptake of amino acids, uses as building blocks of muscle protein molecules.
* Increases nitrogen retention and a greater food conversion efficiency.
* Reduces nitrogen excretion.
* Improves wound healing.
* Stimulates muscle protein synthesis.
* Preferentially stimulates the growth of lean tissue.
* Stimulates mitogenic (cell replication) activities that lead to an increased number of muscle cells in the body.
* Vital for muscle repair and regeneration.
* Causes improvements in body composition, demonstrating a decrease in body fat mass and a profound increase in lean body mass.

The relationship within the endocrine / IGF-1 axis is a complex system. Scientists have recently identified other factors that play a critical role in effecting IGF-1 levels. Approximately 98% of IGF-1 is bound to one of several insulin-like growth factor binding proteins (IGFBP). IGFBP-3, the most abundant protein, accounts for 80% of all IGF-1 binding. Research has demonstrated that reducing IGF-1 binding proteins and maintaining higher levels of free IGF-1 is correlated to improved anabolic effects and muscle development. Hexaghen’s IGF-1 optimizing action also involves the sustained stimulation of thyroid hormone production, which mediates IGFBP levels, favorable to achieving sustainable high free IGF-1 levels to further enhance muscle growth.

Thyroid function is associated with enhancing IGF-1 bio-active tissue levels and further increasing the rate of protein synthesis. As IGF-1 levels are increased, a series of negative feedback controls involving the thyroid endocrine axis are triggered to keep IGF-1 levels within a narrow physiological range. From examining the relationships between GH, IGF-1 production, IGF-1 levels, free IGF-1, IGFBP, and thyroid function, MuscleMeds researchers determined a correlation between IGF-1 production and bio-effectiveness related to thyroid stimulation. Hexaghen’s synergistic thyroid involvement results in sustaining higher total and free IGF-1 levels for longer periods of time, thereby extending the overall desired IGF-1 anabolic effects.

Research and Development

The muscle building effects of IGF-1 have been well known and medically documented for years. But, the controlling factors regulating the body’s natural output have challenged researchers. Synthetic IGF-1 has been produced by major biotech pharmaceutical companies on a large scale using recombinant DNA technology. These synthetic forms must be administered via injection dosing. The development of an orally effective IGF-1 enhancing compound has long been a major global objective of biotechnologists.

After years of extensive research and laboratory analysis, MuscleMeds researchers discovered a unique IGF-1 stimulating hexapeptide (GHRP-2 Hexapeptide Acetate). This unique six chain peptide was found to have potent IGF-1 stimulating effects, based on using injection dosing. The development of an effective oral dosage form for GHRP-2 Hexapeptide posed some biotechnical challenges. The first challenge was the stability and effectiveness when administered orally, because conventional oral dosing (such as tablets, capsules, liquids and softgels) was ineffective due to the gastrointestinal destruction of the GHRP-2 hexapeptide. As with other peptide substances, GHRP-2 hexapetide is subject to destruction (breakdown) in the gastrointestinal system, which eliminates the effectiveness and ability to reach the hypothalamus-pituitary axis. In order to create a product that is suitable for oral administration of the Hexaghen GHRP-2 Hexapeptide acetate, MuscleMeds scientists employed the utilization of their proprietary FastSorb sub-buccal delivery system technology. MuscleMeds’ testing using Hexaghen Fastsorb tablets proved to be the viable solution for providing a maximally effective oral delivery dosage system. The fastsorb tablet dosage form allows for the long hexapeptide to bypass degradation and be absorbed in the buccul cavity directly into the blood stream to stimulate the hypothalamus-pituitary GH / IGF-1 axis.

The next challenge was to manipulate endocrine functions at the GH/IGF-1 Axis to override the negative feedback inhibition of IGFBP-3 (Insulin-Like Binding Growth Factor Protein-3) to supercede the narrow physiological range and achieve the maximum IGF-1 output threshold. Approximately 98% of IGF-1 is typically bound to one of 6 binding proteins (IGFBP). IGFBP-3, the most abundant protein, accounts for 80% of all IGF binding. This means that most of the IGF-1 that you produce is bound to IGFBP-3 and not able to bind to specific IGF-1 receptors present on muscle cells and carry out its anabolic actions. To overcome this MuscleMeds researchers found that there was a direct correlation between TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) and IGFBP-3.

As a result of this researched based product development effort, Hexaghen features a unique IGF-1 Optimizing Complex. Hexaghen’s novel ingredient composition and proprietary pharmaceutical based liposomal sub-buccal delivery system, stabilizes the bioactives for rapid and high levels of absorption directly into the blood stream primarily through buccal cavity (mouth) absorption. Oral mucosal dosage delivery (transmucosally) is an alternative method of systemic nutrient delivery, which offers several advantages as the oral mucosa is highly vascularised with absorptive abilities. Therefore, Hexaghen’s active compounds are absorbed through the oral mucosa directly enter the bloodstream, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract and first-pass metabolism in the liver. This improves the bioeffectiveness of delivery into the body, making it possible to maximally stimulate the levels of IGF-1 through a series of endocrine medicated events: Hexaghen stimulates GHRP, GH, and IGF-1 levels, modulates thyroid function, and decreases IGFBP for the attainment of maximum threshold IGF-1 output. Hexaghen’s ability to significantly increase free IGF-1 levels exerts extremely powerful anabolic effects by directly mediating muscle cell differentiating, proliferation, and hyperplasia.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Ive had my eye on Hexaghen for awhile...was thinking about using it in the next few months but wasnt sure if this was a true IGF booster or a over-priced mild GH booster, because if thats the case I can stick with 1 carboxy for $20..and then there is Gaspari's Mitotropin coming soon which I suspect is another IGF thingy...Ill wait it out see how it all pans out.

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
does nutra sells this , if not where to find it?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
So, the latest craze is simply to attach an acetate ester to improve oral BA? Does this also stabilize fragile peptides as well? Anyone pin IGF-1 as a standalone and were impressed wit the results? The handful of cases I've seen resulted in perhaps a 3lb gain over a month's use and even those were speculated gains as it was more of a "recomp agent". Personally, I don't see what all the hullaballoo is about as even IM IGF results were far from spectacular.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, the latest craze is simply to attach an acetate ester to improve oral BA? Does this also stabilize fragile peptides as well? Anyone pin IGF-1 as a standalone and were impressed wit the results? The handful of cases I've seen resulted in perhaps a 3lb gain over a month's use and even those were speculated gains as it was more of a "recomp agent". Personally, I don't see what all the hullaballoo is about as even IM IGF results were far from spectacular.

Its in the months to come that IGF shines, also when pinned, eating more calories then one normaly would without gaining fat is a great attribute as well.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Its in the months to come that IGF shines, also when pinned, eating more calories then one normaly would without gaining fat is a great attribute as well.
good point...all those new muscle cells need time to mature. Unfortunately that can mean several months before knowing whether Hexaghen does anything.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
HexaGHen has only been out for about a week, I got it the first day it came out, I've been using ArimaTest (another one of musclemeds' product) which turned out well. ArimaTest claims that it gives a 10,000 % test boost, which seems hard to believe, alot of people bash on arimatest, but it really does give an insane strength boost before a workout. Iv'e only been on the HexaGHen for a few days, Ive only noticed my sleep getting better and my appetite has gone through the roof :food: Musclemeds claims it takes 14 days for the product to kick in, so ill just have to wait and see.
Arimitest does spike your test levels super high... for about an hour..2nd hour that 10,000 % has dropped to about half...by the 3d hour its still effective but the numbers will fall *drastically* but within the usual range as any other decent test booster on the market (which costs a good deal less).
The Hexaghen, Ive been taking it for about a week and I sleep very well on it. Whether it gives sustained GH or IGF levels or just a short spike, I don't know..

steelhorse

Awards
GNC product.. it can't be worth what they are asking$$

brahmabull

Awards
I tried this hexaghen for two cycles and stacked it with 19 nor and then with hemaguno. My weight shot up really quick while on it. 11 lbs. gain stacked with the 19 nor and about 5 lbs. the first two weeks in conjunction with hemaguno at a 20-30 mg dose. But, the drawback is the timing with it that its a two weeks on/one week off schedule. So timing your roid cycle with this stuff made it very difficult. Also, rapid size and strength gains were only noticeable when you were taking it on your "on time". When you had to cycle off of it for a week, your size, strength, and weight progress came to a screeching halt.

If it didn't cost so much, I'd continue to get it. Also, food intake prior to taking it didn't matter much at all. It didn't really lean me out but, it did help with putting on muscle.

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Because it actually contains GHRP-2, and not some amino acid blend I have been thinking about this product but I still looking for more feedback as well as what LG's new gh product is going to be like.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because it actually contains GHRP-2, and not some amino acid blend I have been thinking about this product but I still looking for more feedback as well as what LG's new gh product is going to be like.
This Hexaghen product seems really cool.

Some people forget that a product like this probally should be run for 2-3months for the true effects to come out.

i cant wait for Lg's new product though, hopefully theyll get that released soon.

brahmabull

Awards
Right now, I'd rather focus on the ph/ds scene right now. Yes, Hexaghen did help enhance my cycles when I stacked it with something like 19 nor. But, it took sometime for it to work and dropping almost 70 dollars a month on this was tough on the old wallet. Also, you had to be ultra-faithful in taking each dose daily.

blitzzer

Awards
Do not use 19nor conversion products that promise to convert to "deca" in the body because they aromatise badly fortunately I could save my life using a good estrogen blocker and tamoxifen at the same time..............if want to jump in don't do it... guys.................

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Any verdict yet on this product???
decent enough product...got good pumps...some fat loss muscle gain...probably should be taken a good 6 months (or more) str8 to see full benefits. This stuff will knock you out cold if taken before bed. I think LGs product may even be better once they get it out.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Any me verdicts

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Any more verdicts

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0