Test boost help.

squatk9

Awards
Hey how yall doin? i need some help deciding which test boost to start with. Im in the process of bulking up, i'm 19 and been lifting for quite awhile. my nutrition is right.
I have done some reading and researching but i dont know which one to pick between this:

Stoked
X-factor
Activate Xtreme
Mass Fx
Novedex XT

I know i could stack stoked and act xtreme but for now i want to run a standalone to see which works the best for me.
Thanks for the help.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Im a teen who has messed around with some natural test optimizer/boosters.

My experiences:
Stoked for a 6 day mini-cycle and it made me a very happy person. Put me in a great mood daily. As for strength, mass results they arent typically noticeable after just 1 week use.
X-factor, i have yet to run but i would love to get my hands on it. I have had the opportunity, but wasnt able to give full commitment so i declined.
Activate Xtreme I have not tried yet, People seem to have good nots about ATD though.
Mass Fx i tried at 6 caps/day. I saw little to no results. I think this is simply due to my age and natural levels being in tact.
Novedex Xt is an AI (estrogen reducer) not a test booster as the label makes it seem. I wouldnt touch an AI at our age to be honest.
Igf-2 I am currently using this along side anabolic Pump. My sleep between the 2 has been great. Deep sleep as well as ease falling asleep. Im just finished week 1 so i cannot give an idea of possible strength of size gains, but i am feeling a bit fuller in the chest area.

hopefully this helps from my experiences. I assume it will do some good considering we are around the same age which means out levels are most likely similar.