topical atd vs puffy nips

singa

singa

Awards
any chance a topical ATD solution will slightly reduce puffy nips..was thinkin of topical ATD + 6-oxo unless i can get my hands on some letro..im not expecting miracles trust me, im just wondering if you think it might have any effect at all before i waste my money?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
repped for a good question and bump for a good answer, I wonder the same. I know some people used to do topical trione (6oxo) for this effect.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it is systemic, then it will be the same as dosing it orally. Localized delivery is a better option, but I cannot give you a definitive answer on it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
is it prolactin issues? or true gyno? if its prolactin try some p-5-p and just give it time. I had a flare up from mass fx max and it subsided eventually when taking p-5-p on a regular basis also topical yohimbe

singa

singa

Awards
i believe true gyno, pubertal..gotta hate that **** right..anyway, im gunna make an attempt to convince my doc to prescribe letro, but otherwise i think i might try a 6-oxo/topical ATD stack to try and get some reduction

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If you use topical ATD I've found that you will find relief but it will probably only be temporary.

singa

singa

Awards
thanks bro..yeah i understand that, but we'll see what happens i guess..would it be pointless to take the 6-oxo too or is it a good idea

papagunz

Awards
I've been using topical atd for 3 months+ or so, and am slowly tapering off. Puffiness is a bit better, but I'm happiest with the hard tissue regression than has occured.

I also used cabaser for about 2 months or so, and topical Y pre-fasted cardio. Combine that with a caloric deficiet, and I saw improvement.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If it is systemic, then it will be the same as dosing it orally. Localized delivery is a better option, but I cannot give you a definitive answer on it.
i noticed increased drying out effect at application site when using both atd and formestane in the penetrate carrier. i really believe you get more effect on the areas you apply to even if it is systematic.

singa

singa

Awards
for those who use topical atd, what brand are you using..i believe e-form (formestane) is most liked??

papagunz

Awards
for those who use topical atd, what brand are you using..i believe e-form (formestane) is most liked??
atd and formestane aren't the same thing afaik

I used AIFM from anafit, which is atd based

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 3
singa Supplements 8
edwards Supplements 5
glipp Anabolics 3
glipp Supplements 1