If You Are Owed Usp Product - Click Here!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There has been some grumbling - some fair, and some unwarranted - about the lack of accountability on our part in terms of prize winnings; this thread has been created to rectify that situation. The company and I personally have been very busy, and at times individual requests and obligations become lost in the fray. For this I/we apologize.

If you are owed product, please do the following:

1) Post in this thread, with URL link to where you were chosen, and what you are owed.

2) If verified, e-mail your vitals to kse (at) usplabsdirect (dot) com, and I will update you as to the status of your winnings.

Once again, apologies.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
See this is what I expect from Mullet, a real standup guy, and USP a real standup company. With the releasing of Prime, and all the behind the scenes work you guys must have put in I can totally understand how things fall through the cracks.

Having said that, as loyal and faithful customer, who dropped 350 bucks on prime, can you guys please give an update to the yo-buster contest thread, so it doesnt fall into the crack as well.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/96211-yo-busters-1-a.html

thanks in advance.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem; I am a bit slammed, have winners been chosen at all for that?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
No sir, no announcement as yet of any winners being chosen, certainly some good entries, including yours truly, but no winners. Thanks for taking the time, I certainly appreciate it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will choose winners as quickly as possible. Feel free to point out any others you are aware of.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yours has already been addressed Joe. Will ship ASAP!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where is my Six Pack stack Mullet? :) :) :)

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
ahh so this is where we will hear about the AP and Recreate winners

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I am glad this was done. I appreciate the extreme generosity of USP. And Mullet. You rock. Thanks man!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have verified all who have posted within this thread. Please follow the instructions and e-mail me at the listed address.

Gib:

You and I have spoken privately, and your issue has been addressed.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners for 365 Days of AP Thread are being picked tonight, as are winners for the ReCreate Review thread.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP bro. I realize this is unfathomably annoying: You are owed product, but to no avail! I am diligently working to collect EVERYBODY's info before I ship anything. I compiled an initial list this morning of product to ship which will definitely be shipped tomorrow; aside from that, I will wait a few more days to ensure we can do this all at once.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
thanks mullet. Gonna be watching both those threads!!!!!!!!!!

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
mullet, how about gift pack for before after pics? I ont know what I owed.. :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mullet, how about gift pack for before after pics? I ont know what I owed.. :)

lol, Patience, patience w3ss. We've spoken several times and I have addressed you via PMs and e-mail. If you look above, I state that I want to receive ALL shipping info before I send out anything.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
There has been some grumbling - some fair, and some unwarranted - about the lack of accountability on our part in terms of prize winnings; this thread has been created to rectify that situation. The company and I personally have been very busy, and at times individual requests and obligations become lost in the fray. For this I/we apologize.

If you are owed product, please do the following:

1) Post in this thread, with URL link to where you were chosen, and what you are owed.

2) If verified, e-mail your vitals to kse (at) usplabsdirect (dot) com, and I will update you as to the status of your winnings.

Once again, apologies.
Six Pack Stack: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/95570-2k-myth-club-10.html#post1423852

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
E-Mail info, por favor.

:)

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
Hey mullet, whats good, dont have the link but it was 2-powerfull and one AP, thanks

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Mullet should have ALL the winners from the charity now that was sent to USP awhle back.

You're all welcome :) lol

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
lol, Patience, patience w3ss. We've spoken several times and I have addressed you via PMs and e-mail. If you look above, I state that I want to receive ALL shipping info before I send out anything.
:) Im sorry.. did I missed anything?? I didnt get any response at all..
and, am I verified? do I need to email you my address or something?? Im sorry if I annoy you.. :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, please: If you know for sure you are owed product - e-mail me. I cannot send 1 AP, 2 PF to Rustlracer, 123 I Do Not Know Your Address Drive.

Not meaning to be insulting, but I cannot send things to addresses I do not have!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:) Im sorry.. did I missed anything?? I didnt get any response at all..
and, am I verified? do I need to email you my address or something?? Im sorry if I annoy you.. :D
If I recall, we have spoken several times and I have given you responses, but please e-mail again if I am mistaken.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE: IF YOU ARE OWED FROM THE 2K MYTH CLUB, YOU HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED; JJOHN SENT ME THE ENTIRE LIST

Carry on. ;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't lose your mind gentlemen. Just follow the instructions Mullet has posted and you'll be taken care of.

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
Guys, please: If you know for sure you are owed product - e-mail me. I cannot send 1 AP, 2 PF to Rustlracer, 123 I Do Not Know Your Address Drive.

Not meaning to be insulting, but I cannot send things to addresses I do not have!
Yea sent it a while ago, just sent it again, thanks

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
If I recall, we have spoken several times and I have given you responses, but please e-mail again if I am mistaken.
If I recall, you just ask for the pics. then, you confirmed accepting the pics. thats all.. :) no other response.. btw email sent with the address.. please check it, and tell me if I need to do something. thanks a lot

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I received about 25 confirmation e-mails today, so the packs went out.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
usps from jacob geissler, arrived yesterday! send another if you like.... :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good, that means all should be receiving soon. I am going to go ahead and close this thread, as ample time has been given.

Once again, apologies to all who had to wait! As USP experiences exponential growth, we will invariably experience 'growing pains'. However, through those small tribulations we always reserve a primary place for customer service.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
Good, that means all should be receiving soon. I am going to go ahead and close this thread, as ample time has been given.

Once again, apologies to all who had to wait! As USP experiences exponential growth, we will invariably experience 'growing pains'. However, through those small tribulations we always reserve a primary place for customer service.
nice.. :D hope mine arrived soon..