can somebody please let me know if you have tried Animal Pak
if so is it junk? Want to but it but don't know

thanks

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Animal pak is above and beyond any other MULTI out there. Its really hard to even call it a MULTI when it contains so much more than regular vitamins. The price is right and it definetly works. Go for it.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Animal pak is above and beyond any other MULTI out there. Its really hard to even call it a MULTI when it contains so much more than regular vitamins. The price is right and it definetly works. Go for it.
Agreed, very solid supplement. Always a staple for me

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
currently taking right now. it has me feeling better through out the day, my tendon cracking has faded. im enjoying it. 11 pills for a multi is a hassle however

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
11 pills for a multi is a hassle however
22 on days you're training.

I'm currently trying the Animal Pak out as well. Currently taking some time off of MVP/ZMK by MST (my favorite, but pricey) and waiting patiently for Essential from Anabolic Innovations.

So far I am fairly pleased with the Animal Pak. My only problem is training days, days were you take 2 paks, I've noticed an increase in gas.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
22 on days you're training.

I'm currently trying the Animal Pak out as well. Currently taking some time off of MVP/ZMK by MST (my favorite, but pricey) and waiting patiently for Essential from Anabolic Innovations.

So far I am fairly pleased with the Animal Pak. My only problem is training days, days were you take 2 paks, I've noticed an increase in gas.
You dont NEED to take 2 paks a day, ive been taking one since i started this supplement almost 2 years ago

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Animal Pak is definitely one of the solid multi vitamin supplements out there on the market. I definitely prefer to use it to make sure all gaps in my nutrients/minerals are covered and everything is properly maintained. For the price, I do not believe you can find a more reputable company to buy a complete multi vitamin from.

It may be a hassle swallowing all the pills at once, but it is definitely convenient having them all at that one time and knowing I am covered. You really do not need to take 2 packs a day unless you are seriously training your ass off imo. I am talking like double sessions of hard work. For the most part, one pack will suffice rather nicely.

Here are some reviews on the product:
Animal Pak: Official Feedback Thread - the F O R V M

And just in case you were wondering, here is a break down of what every pill is in Animal Pak.
Animal+Pak.jpg (image)

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Theres a reason why its been around as long as it has, its the ****

It really is bro. A Pak a day to keep you going strong and growing big!

If you fellas say you are gassing on the Pak try taking it with more food. Instead of waiting a half hour after your meal take it right after you eat. That should help ya out there. Lots of digestive enzymes in the Pak so when you dump it down on top of a high protein meal it will really shine. Helps you get the most out of the food you eat.

Hg

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
If you fellas say you are gassing on the Pak try taking it with more food. Instead of waiting a half hour after your meal take it right after you eat. That should help ya out there. Lots of digestive enzymes in the Pak so when you dump it down on top of a high protein meal it will really shine. Helps you get the most out of the food you eat.
Hg
i've been using Animal Pak for 15 years and i think it's the best multi out there, period.
good advice from Hoomgar... i almost always take my Pak w/ food :pizza:
some take it w/ breakfast, but i prefer to take it with lunch.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I cringe at the price, and get annoyed with the number of pills to swallow - but I seem to like Animal Pak. I don't always take it, and only take 1 pak when I do - but placebo or not, I like it.

I also feel better when I take Greens+

The brain is a very powerful tool. IF it believes in something (placebo), it has the ability to do things. I believe in these 2 products...