Indole-3-Carbinol after 11oxo when starting 6oxo?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Indole-3-Carbinol after 11oxo then starting 6oxo?

Interested in feedback on the benefit/effectiveness of Indole-3-Carbinol after finishing a 40 day cycle of 11oxo at 6 caps per day.

Looking at something along the following:

Days 1-40: 11oxo at 2 caps with breakfast, 2 caps with lunch, and 2 caps with dinner.

Days 41 - 47: I3C at 600mg per day (after the first week of I3C and dropping the dose to 400mg per day for the next 3 weeks)

Days 48 - 49: 1 cap of 6oxo (around 10am)

Days 50 - 51: 2 caps of 6oxo (around 10am)

Days 52 and for the next 25 days - 3 caps of 6oxo (around 10am)

6oxo - Some reasoning on taper UP the 6oxo and then DOWN from a buddy who has given me some good feedback..."if you have low endogenous test due to a substance, there is no reason to use an AI in heavy doses as you don't have much test to convert in the first place. But it does make sense to taper up as your test production gets going again."

As for the timing of 6oxo in the early morning instead of late evening right before bedtime: "Test levels are highest in males, and you should apply hormonal products at that time to maximize supra physiological levels of test."

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Interested in feedback on the benefit/effectiveness of Indole-3-Carbinol after finishing a 40 day cycle of 11oxo at 6 caps per day.

Looking at something along the following:

Days 1-40: 11oxo at 2 caps with breakfast, 2 caps with lunch, and 2 caps with dinner.

Days 41 - 47: I3C at 600mg per day (after the first week of I3C and dropping the dose to 400mg per day for the next 3 weeks)

Days 48 - 49: 1 cap of 6oxo (around 10am)

Days 50 - 51: 2 caps of 6oxo (around 10am)

Days 52 and for the next 25 days - 3 caps of 6oxo (around 10am)

6oxo - Some reasoning on taper UP the 6oxo and then DOWN from a buddy who has given me some good feedback..."if you have low endogenous test due to a substance, there is no reason to use an AI in heavy doses as you don't have much test to convert in the first place. But it does make sense to taper up as your test production gets going again."

As for the timing of 6oxo in the early morning instead of late evening right before bedtime: "Test levels are highest in males, and you should apply hormonal products at that time to maximize supra physiological levels of test."
Wow the tapering up idea i have never thought of! Thats a great idea! thanx bro!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Problem is there seems to be a mixed view on this, as is whether it is better to take 6oxo in the morning with Test levels are the highest or take it right before bedtime. If this is true about Test levels, then I don't see what the purpose would be to take it before bedtime.

Can someone clarify?

Wow the tapering up idea i have never thought of! Thats a great idea! thanx bro!