What to buy?

Doubravkody

Awards
okay guys, I'm 19, 130 pounds, pretty fit for my age, I know how to lift, and I have a decent idea on supps...
This comen up week once I get back from vaca I want to try going hard core
The stuff I plan on taking is

weight gainer stuff with my shakes
mono creatine 5g
omega 3
amino 3000

anything else I should take or that any of you recommend that would help improve my body?
thanks!

Doubravkody

Awards
Id like something to help boost my energy/and muscle growth, if theirs anything out there that you guys would suggest that does that =D

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
okay guys, I'm 19, 130 pounds, pretty fit for my age, I know how to lift, and I have a decent idea on supps...

mono creatine 5g
omega 3
amino 3000

anything else I should take or that any of you recommend that would help improve my body?
thanks!
I would take 6g of the fish oils, not on an empty stomach. You might want to try Drive; I'm pretty sure thats OK for 19 year olds.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
food, whey and oatmeal....and for god sakes make your own weight gainer with the whey as you are only wasting your money buying it

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

mono creatine 5g
omega 3
amino 3000

thanks!
Get your diet in check (more important that supps), Get a good quality multivitamin (Orange Triad from Controlled Labs), Gut Health from RPN, Whey Protein Isolate (Cinnamon Bun or Cup Cake Batter flavor from All The Whey), Anabolic Pump from USP Labs, Purple Wraath from Controlled Labs or Intra-Aid from Universal when it comes out) and the ZMK / Somnidren GH stack from Millennium Sport Technologies for deep, restfull, great quality sleep. All of those should have you covered on every aspect of you diet, training, and sleep regimen. :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats up bud....if your wanting something for growth and energy I believe you should either look into igf-2 or RPM by applied nutriceuticals.PM me if you have any questions. and let me say thank you for doing your research...your one of the few who actually has posted a logical beginner group of supplements.

AML

Awards

mono creatine 5g
omega 3
amino 3000

thanks!
Try adding beta alanine to this mix.It makes a very significant difference in my workouts when I use it.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Get your diet in check (more important that supps), Get a good quality multivitamin (Orange Triad from Controlled Labs), Gut Health from RPN, Whey Protein Isolate (Cinnamon Bun or Cup Cake Batter flavor from All The Whey), Anabolic Pump from USP Labs, Purple Wraath from Controlled Labs or Intra-Aid from Universal when it comes out) and the ZMK / Somnidren GH stack from Millennium Sport Technologies for deep, restfull, great quality sleep. All of those should have you covered on every aspect of you diet, training, and sleep regimen. :thumbsup:
while all of those are good supps, that stack is a bit excessive for someone relatively new to supps and training.

Stick with bulk creatine monohydrate, bulk beta alanine, whey protein concentrate (cheaper than iso, and is fine unless your lactose intolerant) and a multivitamin along the lines of NOW ADAM.

As the quoted poster said, your diet is in fact more important than any of the supps.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
while all of those are good supps, that stack is a bit excessive for someone relatively new to supps and training.

Stick with bulk creatine monohydrate, bulk beta alanine, whey protein concentrate (cheaper than iso, and is fine unless your lactose intolerant) and a multivitamin along the lines of NOW ADAM.

As the quoted poster said, your diet is in fact more important than any of the supps.
Thats true, I guess my post did come off like I was telling him to get all of those on his next visit to NutraPlanet :p

I was trying to aim for making him a nice layout of some suggestions of possible supps he could add to the stuff he has now by covering all the aspects (he said he had a good idea of what most do), then he could decide which of them he wanted to add to his arsenal.