View Poll Results: best pre supplement

Voters
97. This poll is closed
  • Black Powder

    9 9.28%
  • Shock Therapy

    10 10.31%
  • Superpump250

    19 19.59%
  • NoXplode

    20 20.62%
  • No Shotgun

    28 28.87%
  • Animal Pak PUMP

    11 11.34%

Best Pre workout supplement??

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best Pre workout supplement??


    vote for king of pre workout supplement


  2. Animal Pump gets me goin everytime for an intense workout, good stuff

  3. redundant... this post goes up every three weeks and you missed a ton of things... RPM is my favorite
    •   
       


  4. I gotta say superpump!

    yeah, there are a ton that you missed

  5. i voted for Shotgun, only because i've used that, NOXPLODE and SP250, and Shotgun is better than the other two, imo.

    havent had the pleasure of using the other choices.. yet.

  6. Add JP8 (Current fav.), Ragnarok and RPM for sure. ZAP I've heard good reviews for too.

  7. I've still never tried RPM. I like caffeine myself.

    Right now just using:

    SNS Beta Alanine 501
    SNS Creatine E2 501
    SNS Synephrine
    200mg Nutra Bulk Caffeine

    Cheap and effective.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  8. I'm all about Nimbus Nutrition's BLAST right now... where stimulants and hydration collide.

  9. Shotgun just can't be beat right now with the whey hydro and eaa's

    I just wish there werent the damn ethyl ester amino acids, VPX get rid of that ****

  10. Jp8. I'm on it for life. DTHC next.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    Jp8. I'm on it for life. DTHC next.

    R4W, still havent dabbled in my JP8 yet............. I hear its sick as well.

    i like your sig..............lol

  12. ....no White Flood on the list?!?!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    R4W, still havent dabbled in my JP8 yet............. I hear its sick as well.

    i like your sig..............lol
    Hey thanks. Why haven't you hit the JP8 yet? It's goood stuff.

  14. I'll vote for two different ones, based on the convenience factor. If I'm home and have time to mix up a powdered supplement, I pick White Flood by controlled labs, but if I'm out and about Animal Pump never lets me down. So convenient in the little packs

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    Hey thanks. Why haven't you hit the JP8 yet? It's goood stuff.
    Scared.........lol

    I will tomorrow before squats...........

    I didnt want to break the hymen, it looks so good just sitting there on the shelf intimidating all the other supplements......lol

  16. Animal Pump

    I love the fact that it has a full dose of creatine (no need to buy a separate product). You have the option of taking the stims or leaving them out (all contained in a single red pill) and they come in convenient packs (no shaker needed, just throw a pack in your gym bag and your good to go).

  17. I've tried everything except JP8 and I would say that Assault and JP8 are at the top. I heard awesome things about jp8 from some people I trust very much. Assault, well, not many people have experienced it's power yet!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Shotgun just can't be beat right now with the whey hydro and eaa's

    I just wish there werent the damn ethyl ester amino acids, VPX get rid of that ****
    I agree with this one we don't waste money in pwo protein shakes , nothing is missing...

  19. Here is the best! 1 scoop each........grape-lemonade.......yummy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    Hey thanks. Why haven't you hit the JP8 yet? It's goood stuff.

    I took the stack in the previous post pre workout, 20 minutes at least.

    workout was off the hook.........no real jitters, that for me is A+. It is a different kind of energy..... endurance way up.

    I took 1 scoop of each in 14oz of water. then drank some water about 25 mins later during workout.

    squat 5 sets, reps 10 down to 6.... got up to 185 ATG for warm up
    deads 135 5 or 6 sets slow and controlled
    then 185 for 3 sets of 6
    275 for 5, 4,3
    laying squat sled,5 set basically statics at parallel and pre******* 250, objective burn baby....
    calves 225 x 4x burn
    shrugs 4 sets 70-85 6 reps

    i could have kept going, partner tuckered out.

    Lets see how it wears off, lets see if i can sleep tonight. R4W i was up until 2 am........lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    I took the stack in the previous post pre workout, 20 minutes at least.

    workout was off the hook.........no real jitters, that for me is A+. It is a different kind of energy..... endurance way up.

    I took 1 scoop of each in 14oz of water. then drank some water about 25 mins later during workout.

    squat 5 sets, reps 10 down to 6.... got up to 185 ATG for warm up
    deads 135 5 or 6 sets slow and controlled
    then 185 for 3 sets of 6
    275 for 5, 4,3
    laying squat sled,5 set basically statics at parallel and pre******* 250, objective burn baby....
    calves 225 x 4x burn
    shrugs 4 sets 70-85 6 reps

    i could have kept going, partner tuckered out.

    Lets see how it wears off, lets see if i can sleep tonight. R4W i was up until 2 am........lol

    Looking great!!! Nice purple...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Looking great!!! Nice purple...

    yes it is, my normal pre/intra is 1 scoop each

    PW
    Xtend

    That stack alone is good. I really like the PW, very good quality product. NO Lumps, mixes easy, and i love grape.

    I normally take it with water 1-2 times a day, depending on diet and whats going on with work and play.

    Add in the JP8 and bam, very good pre workout drink.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Here is the best! 1 scoop each........grape-lemonade.......yummy.

    hmmmm. Might have to give this one a try.

  24. I like different products depending on what I'm doing and how I'm feeling...some days I need a big caffeine kick because I'm tired from work, some days I may have a late night workout and don't want to ingest any caffeine etc etc. Different tools for different tasks. Here is what I've tried and what I think about them:

    RPM - Rage/Anger/Strength, moderate pumps, not a lot of caffeine type energy, but will REALLY interfere with sleep if you take it too late.

    NOXplode - Tons of caffeine, nice pumps. Great motivator if you are thinking about skipping your workout.

    White Flood - Endurance...if you can get past the huge tingly Gaba/Beta Alanine 'flush'.

    NOS Ether - Crazy pumps, good endurance. One of the best pre-workout strength boosters (I think RPM is #1 pre workout for just strength) No caffeine, won't interfere with sleep.

    VASO-Charge - Caffeine energy, moderate pump, good endurance.

    Nano Vapor - Probably the hardest hitting pre workout stimulant I've tried, potent stuff. Muscle Tech threw the freaking kitchen sink in it. Good for changing your mind on those days that you don't think you can drag yourself into the gym. The pumps are okay. (And yes... I hate muscle tech like everyone else...but it was on sale)

    NO Shotgun - Solid pumps, good energy, and probably my favorite tasting if your factoring that in. Very balanced product.

  25. whisky and crackose:

  26. Quote Originally Posted by FATGUY View Post
    whisky and crackose:

    yup here we go again

  27. i have used rpm, explode, and shotgun. The shotgun i didnt like at all and it also made me sick it tasted so bad. The explode...made my ass explode. I am enjoying the RPM right now. The pill is convenient

  28. Quote Originally Posted by deads4life View Post
    vote for king of pre workout supplement
    dude your missing alot of the best ones.. RPM, zap, bulk geranium with citrulline malate, rag, white flood?
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  29. My Jp8 just went from $29.99 to 42.99. Looks like I'm going with Ragnarok next time around. I love Geranamine caps, citrulline.

    Is White flood better than Rag?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    My Jp8 just went from $29.99 to 42.99. Looks like I'm going with Ragnarok next time around. I love Geranamine caps, citrulline.

    Is White flood better than Rag?
    SOunds like $30 JP8 was somehwere else, but our $27 introductory JP8 was the lowest you will see for a while.

    I find White Flood is more stimulating than Ragnarok personally. I'd say it takes it by a little bit, but JP8 is my current favourite. Bought 3 tubs of it, although I'm staying off caffeine for a while.

  31. SuperPump250 all the way! woo!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    I've tried everything except JP8 and I would say that Assault and JP8 are at the top. I heard awesome things about jp8 from some people I trust very much. Assault, well, not many people have experienced it's power yet!
    been using assault now about 2 wks. Awesome. haven tried all on list or ones omitted tho.

  33. well only tried rpm superpump and no-xplode.i like very much superpump but im doing a drive rpm cycle and im loving training with them always focused and agressive in gim trying to lift more and more weight

  34. I've always used the stim free RAG, which I like very much. I can't say much about the stim version, but I feel White FLOOD has a different focused feeling than the other pre workout products I've used.

    A geranamine caps make me :clean:

  35. I'm one of those guys who lifts/lives for the pump so i try to sup accordingly. I've been using axis hemodraulix stacked with NO shotgun for two weeks and i had been using Shotgun by its self for months prior and the pump is F*** amazing i always got a good pump from the shotgun but stacked together, wow, along with protein and eating right ive gained 3-4 pounds of lean mass in 2 weeks (on a chest day i took a free sample of the axis preworkout powder mixed it with the shotgun and took the hemodraulix, best pump i ever had, and no jitters or nothing (i would be afraid to talk to my liver after that though)) I apologize but i swear by shotgun, ive used almost ever other no/stim preworkout and i love it (but i still need to try Jp8_

  36. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Shotgun just can't be beat right now with the whey hydro and eaa's

    I just wish there werent the damn ethyl ester amino acids, VPX get rid of that ****
    I try to preach about the NO-Shotgun, but apparently no one actually cares about ingredients on the board. If VPX was a sponsor, all you would hear about is NO-Shotgun. Its funny actually. People used to bash Universal/Animal and LG. Now they are sponsors and everyone has jumped on.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I try to preach about the NO-Shotgun, but apparently no one actually cares about ingredients on the board. If VPX was a sponsor, all you would hear about is NO-Shotgun. Its funny actually. People used to bash Universal/Animal and LG. Now they are sponsors and everyone has jumped on.

    Redline works good as hell so i bet no shotgun works amazing! i wish there was a sample of it.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by 148thASOS View Post
    I'm one of those guys who lifts/lives for the pump so i try to sup accordingly. I've been using axis hemodraulix stacked with NO shotgun for two weeks and i had been using Shotgun by its self for months prior and the pump is F*** amazing i always got a good pump from the shotgun but stacked together, wow, along with protein and eating right ive gained 3-4 pounds of lean mass in 2 weeks (on a chest day i took a free sample of the axis preworkout powder mixed it with the shotgun and took the hemodraulix, best pump i ever had, and no jitters or nothing (i would be afraid to talk to my liver after that though)) I apologize but i swear by shotgun, ive used almost ever other no/stim preworkout and i love it (but i still need to try Jp8_
    Hemodraulix and NO-Shotgun? Dude, you must get a pump from 1-2 reps on the first warmup set. lol.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  39. Honestly, I've never tried any of those products.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best pre-Workout supplement
    By natedogg151 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 889
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 09:34 AM
  2. Pre-workout supplement
    By digitalbass in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 07:25 AM
  3. pre-workout supplement
    By radley86 in forum MMA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 06:16 PM
  4. Looking for a Pre-workout Supplement
    By bz384 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 02:17 PM
  5. Pre-Workout supplement?
    By joekrist in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 09:23 AM
Log in
Log in