BuddyBuilder

Awards
Animal Pump gets me goin everytime for an intense workout, good stuff

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
redundant... this post goes up every three weeks and you missed a ton of things... RPM is my favorite

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say superpump!

yeah, there are a ton that you missed

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i voted for Shotgun, only because i've used that, NOXPLODE and SP250, and Shotgun is better than the other two, imo.

havent had the pleasure of using the other choices.. yet.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've still never tried RPM. I like caffeine myself.

Right now just using:

SNS Beta Alanine 501
SNS Creatine E2 501
SNS Synephrine
200mg Nutra Bulk Caffeine

Cheap and effective.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I'm all about Nimbus Nutrition's BLAST right now... where stimulants and hydration collide.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Shotgun just can't be beat right now with the whey hydro and eaa's

I just wish there werent the damn ethyl ester amino acids, VPX get rid of that ****

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
I'll vote for two different ones, based on the convenience factor. If I'm home and have time to mix up a powdered supplement, I pick White Flood by controlled labs, but if I'm out and about Animal Pump never lets me down. So convenient in the little packs

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks. Why haven't you hit the JP8 yet? It's goood stuff.
Scared.........lol

I will tomorrow before squats...........

I didnt want to break the hymen, it looks so good just sitting there on the shelf intimidating all the other supplements......lol

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Animal Pump

I love the fact that it has a full dose of creatine (no need to buy a separate product). You have the option of taking the stims or leaving them out (all contained in a single red pill) and they come in convenient packs (no shaker needed, just throw a pack in your gym bag and your good to go).

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I've tried everything except JP8 and I would say that Assault and JP8 are at the top. I heard awesome things about jp8 from some people I trust very much. Assault, well, not many people have experienced it's power yet!

xtgear

xtgear

Awards

I just wish there werent the damn ethyl ester amino acids, VPX get rid of that ****
I agree with this one we don't waste money in pwo protein shakes , nothing is missing...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks. Why haven't you hit the JP8 yet? It's goood stuff.

I took the stack in the previous post pre workout, 20 minutes at least.

workout was off the hook.........no real jitters, that for me is A+. It is a different kind of energy..... endurance way up.

I took 1 scoop of each in 14oz of water. then drank some water about 25 mins later during workout.

squat 5 sets, reps 10 down to 6.... got up to 185 ATG for warm up
deads 135 5 or 6 sets slow and controlled
then 185 for 3 sets of 6
275 for 5, 4,3
laying squat sled,5 set basically statics at parallel and prelockout 250, objective burn baby....
calves 225 x 4x burn
shrugs 4 sets 70-85 6 reps

i could have kept going, partner tuckered out.

Lets see how it wears off, lets see if i can sleep tonight. R4W i was up until 2 am........lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I took the stack in the previous post pre workout, 20 minutes at least.

workout was off the hook.........no real jitters, that for me is A+. It is a different kind of energy..... endurance way up.

I took 1 scoop of each in 14oz of water. then drank some water about 25 mins later during workout.

squat 5 sets, reps 10 down to 6.... got up to 185 ATG for warm up
deads 135 5 or 6 sets slow and controlled
then 185 for 3 sets of 6
275 for 5, 4,3
laying squat sled,5 set basically statics at parallel and prelockout 250, objective burn baby....
calves 225 x 4x burn
shrugs 4 sets 70-85 6 reps

i could have kept going, partner tuckered out.

Lets see how it wears off, lets see if i can sleep tonight. R4W i was up until 2 am........lol

Looking great!!! Nice purple... :D

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Looking great!!! Nice purple... :D

yes it is, my normal pre/intra is 1 scoop each

PW
Xtend

That stack alone is good. I really like the PW, very good quality product. NO Lumps, mixes easy, and i love grape.

I normally take it with water 1-2 times a day, depending on diet and whats going on with work and play.

Add in the JP8 and bam, very good pre workout drink.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
I like different products depending on what I'm doing and how I'm feeling...some days I need a big caffeine kick because I'm tired from work, some days I may have a late night workout and don't want to ingest any caffeine etc etc. Different tools for different tasks. Here is what I've tried and what I think about them:

RPM - Rage/Anger/Strength, moderate pumps, not a lot of caffeine type energy, but will REALLY interfere with sleep if you take it too late.

NOXplode - Tons of caffeine, nice pumps. Great motivator if you are thinking about skipping your workout.

White Flood - Endurance...if you can get past the huge tingly Gaba/Beta Alanine 'flush'.

NOS Ether - Crazy pumps, good endurance. One of the best pre-workout strength boosters (I think RPM is #1 pre workout for just strength) No caffeine, won't interfere with sleep.

VASO-Charge - Caffeine energy, moderate pump, good endurance.

Nano Vapor - Probably the hardest hitting pre workout stimulant I've tried, potent stuff. Muscle Tech threw the freaking kitchen sink in it. Good for changing your mind on those days that you don't think you can drag yourself into the gym. The pumps are okay. (And yes... I hate muscle tech like everyone else...but it was on sale)

NO Shotgun - Solid pumps, good energy, and probably my favorite tasting if your factoring that in. Very balanced product.

Brad2131

Awards
i have used rpm, explode, and shotgun. The shotgun i didnt like at all and it also made me sick it tasted so bad. The explode...made my ass explode. I am enjoying the RPM right now. The pill is convenient

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
My Jp8 just went from $29.99 to 42.99. Looks like I'm going with Ragnarok next time around. I love Geranamine caps, citrulline.

Is White flood better than Rag?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Jp8 just went from $29.99 to 42.99. Looks like I'm going with Ragnarok next time around. I love Geranamine caps, citrulline.

Is White flood better than Rag?
SOunds like $30 JP8 was somehwere else, but our $27 introductory JP8 was the lowest you will see for a while.

I find White Flood is more stimulating than Ragnarok personally. I'd say it takes it by a little bit, but JP8 is my current favourite. Bought 3 tubs of it, although I'm staying off caffeine for a while.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I've tried everything except JP8 and I would say that Assault and JP8 are at the top. I heard awesome things about jp8 from some people I trust very much. Assault, well, not many people have experienced it's power yet!
been using assault now about 2 wks. Awesome. haven tried all on list or ones omitted tho.

Sion

Sion

Awards
well only tried rpm superpump and no-xplode.i like very much superpump but im doing a drive rpm cycle and im loving training with them always focused and agressive in gim trying to lift more and more weight

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've always used the stim free RAG, which I like very much. I can't say much about the stim version, but I feel White FLOOD has a different focused feeling than the other pre workout products I've used.

A geranamine caps make me :clean:

148thASOS

148thASOS

Awards
I'm one of those guys who lifts/lives for the pump so i try to sup accordingly. I've been using axis hemodraulix stacked with NO shotgun for two weeks and i had been using Shotgun by its self for months prior and the pump is F*** amazing i always got a good pump from the shotgun but stacked together, wow, along with protein and eating right ive gained 3-4 pounds of lean mass in 2 weeks (on a chest day i took a free sample of the axis preworkout powder mixed it with the shotgun and took the hemodraulix, best pump i ever had, and no jitters or nothing (i would be afraid to talk to my liver after that though)) I apologize but i swear by shotgun, ive used almost ever other no/stim preworkout and i love it (but i still need to try Jp8_

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established

I try to preach about the NO-Shotgun, but apparently no one actually cares about ingredients on the board. If VPX was a sponsor, all you would hear about is NO-Shotgun. Its funny actually. People used to bash Universal/Animal and LG. Now they are sponsors and everyone has jumped on.

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
I try to preach about the NO-Shotgun, but apparently no one actually cares about ingredients on the board. If VPX was a sponsor, all you would hear about is NO-Shotgun. Its funny actually. People used to bash Universal/Animal and LG. Now they are sponsors and everyone has jumped on.

Redline works good as hell so i bet no shotgun works amazing! i wish there was a sample of it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm one of those guys who lifts/lives for the pump so i try to sup accordingly. I've been using axis hemodraulix stacked with NO shotgun for two weeks and i had been using Shotgun by its self for months prior and the pump is F*** amazing i always got a good pump from the shotgun but stacked together, wow, along with protein and eating right ive gained 3-4 pounds of lean mass in 2 weeks (on a chest day i took a free sample of the axis preworkout powder mixed it with the shotgun and took the hemodraulix, best pump i ever had, and no jitters or nothing (i would be afraid to talk to my liver after that though)) I apologize but i swear by shotgun, ive used almost ever other no/stim preworkout and i love it (but i still need to try Jp8_
Hemodraulix and NO-Shotgun? Dude, you must get a pump from 1-2 reps on the first warmup set. lol.

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
Honestly, I've never tried any of those products.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
And BSN. ;)

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Not for babies!! Methyl Efx if you can stand it

Hands down, methyl efx is wicked, no comparison, ive tried them all, white flood, vapor, superpump black powder, they may taste better and mix better, but methyl efx delivers a kickass workout everytime, of course i only use it on my 3 heavy days.

lilGiant

lilGiant

Awards
shotgun by far. The proprietary blend of aminos is like no other pre workout supplement on the market right now, and it actually contains substances that support muscle growth for the long run, rather than just a bunch of creatine, caffine, and nox to make you feel good and look big for 45 minutes. the only beef i have w shotgun is that it takes me a while to build a tolerance to the thermogenic in it. I feel like crap after i take it for the 1st 2 weeks. I have yet to try the V3 version yet, and i heard it was much better in this regard. All in all I must agree w/ the majority on this one here.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
You don't have White Flood in the list.. my vote goes to that.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
No one has mentioned cellucor's M5. I'm now taking the 2nd generation M5 and think its really weak compared to the 1st generation. I'm taking the advanced dosage, but feel little energy, no big pump, small strength gains, and minimal endurance. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm using P6 Black and R3 as well.

Satch

Awards
it's not on the poll but i like PEA. cheap and effective

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love RPM however, I have been using JP8 the last few days, and it is outrageous

ACSlayer

Awards
it's not on the poll but i like PEA. cheap and effective

I did that for awhile w/ plain caffeine for a while also. I felt like I was getting really strong endorphin rushes after w/o when I was using it.