View Poll Results: best pre supplement

Voters
97. This poll is closed
  • Black Powder

    9 9.28%
  • Shock Therapy

    10 10.31%
  • Superpump250

    19 19.59%
  • NoXplode

    20 20.62%
  • No Shotgun

    28 28.87%
  • Animal Pak PUMP

    11 11.34%

Best Pre workout supplement??

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. whisky and crackose:


  2. Quote Originally Posted by FATGUY View Post
    whisky and crackose:

    yup here we go again
    •   
       


  3. i have used rpm, explode, and shotgun. The shotgun i didnt like at all and it also made me sick it tasted so bad. The explode...made my ass explode. I am enjoying the RPM right now. The pill is convenient

  4. Quote Originally Posted by deads4life View Post
    vote for king of pre workout supplement
    dude your missing alot of the best ones.. RPM, zap, bulk geranium with citrulline malate, rag, white flood?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  5. My Jp8 just went from $29.99 to 42.99. Looks like I'm going with Ragnarok next time around. I love Geranamine caps, citrulline.

    Is White flood better than Rag?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    My Jp8 just went from $29.99 to 42.99. Looks like I'm going with Ragnarok next time around. I love Geranamine caps, citrulline.

    Is White flood better than Rag?
    SOunds like $30 JP8 was somehwere else, but our $27 introductory JP8 was the lowest you will see for a while.

    I find White Flood is more stimulating than Ragnarok personally. I'd say it takes it by a little bit, but JP8 is my current favourite. Bought 3 tubs of it, although I'm staying off caffeine for a while.

  7. SuperPump250 all the way! woo!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    I've tried everything except JP8 and I would say that Assault and JP8 are at the top. I heard awesome things about jp8 from some people I trust very much. Assault, well, not many people have experienced it's power yet!
    been using assault now about 2 wks. Awesome. haven tried all on list or ones omitted tho.

  9. well only tried rpm superpump and no-xplode.i like very much superpump but im doing a drive rpm cycle and im loving training with them always focused and agressive in gim trying to lift more and more weight

  10. I've always used the stim free RAG, which I like very much. I can't say much about the stim version, but I feel White FLOOD has a different focused feeling than the other pre workout products I've used.

    A geranamine caps make me :clean:

  11. I'm one of those guys who lifts/lives for the pump so i try to sup accordingly. I've been using axis hemodraulix stacked with NO shotgun for two weeks and i had been using Shotgun by its self for months prior and the pump is F*** amazing i always got a good pump from the shotgun but stacked together, wow, along with protein and eating right ive gained 3-4 pounds of lean mass in 2 weeks (on a chest day i took a free sample of the axis preworkout powder mixed it with the shotgun and took the hemodraulix, best pump i ever had, and no jitters or nothing (i would be afraid to talk to my liver after that though)) I apologize but i swear by shotgun, ive used almost ever other no/stim preworkout and i love it (but i still need to try Jp8_

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Shotgun just can't be beat right now with the whey hydro and eaa's

    I just wish there werent the damn ethyl ester amino acids, VPX get rid of that ****
    I try to preach about the NO-Shotgun, but apparently no one actually cares about ingredients on the board. If VPX was a sponsor, all you would hear about is NO-Shotgun. Its funny actually. People used to bash Universal/Animal and LG. Now they are sponsors and everyone has jumped on.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I try to preach about the NO-Shotgun, but apparently no one actually cares about ingredients on the board. If VPX was a sponsor, all you would hear about is NO-Shotgun. Its funny actually. People used to bash Universal/Animal and LG. Now they are sponsors and everyone has jumped on.

    Redline works good as hell so i bet no shotgun works amazing! i wish there was a sample of it.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 148thASOS View Post
    I'm one of those guys who lifts/lives for the pump so i try to sup accordingly. I've been using axis hemodraulix stacked with NO shotgun for two weeks and i had been using Shotgun by its self for months prior and the pump is F*** amazing i always got a good pump from the shotgun but stacked together, wow, along with protein and eating right ive gained 3-4 pounds of lean mass in 2 weeks (on a chest day i took a free sample of the axis preworkout powder mixed it with the shotgun and took the hemodraulix, best pump i ever had, and no jitters or nothing (i would be afraid to talk to my liver after that though)) I apologize but i swear by shotgun, ive used almost ever other no/stim preworkout and i love it (but i still need to try Jp8_
    Hemodraulix and NO-Shotgun? Dude, you must get a pump from 1-2 reps on the first warmup set. lol.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  15. Honestly, I've never tried any of those products.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I try to preach about the NO-Shotgun, but apparently no one actually cares about ingredients on the board. If VPX was a sponsor, all you would hear about is NO-Shotgun. Its funny actually. People used to bash Universal/Animal and LG. Now they are sponsors and everyone has jumped on.
    And BSN.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  17. Not for babies!! Methyl Efx if you can stand it


    Hands down, methyl efx is wicked, no comparison, ive tried them all, white flood, vapor, superpump black powder, they may taste better and mix better, but methyl efx delivers a kickass workout everytime, of course i only use it on my 3 heavy days.

  18. What about RPM + Whiteflood preWO?

  19. shotgun by far. The proprietary blend of aminos is like no other pre workout supplement on the market right now, and it actually contains substances that support muscle growth for the long run, rather than just a bunch of creatine, caffine, and nox to make you feel good and look big for 45 minutes. the only beef i have w shotgun is that it takes me a while to build a tolerance to the thermogenic in it. I feel like crap after i take it for the 1st 2 weeks. I have yet to try the V3 version yet, and i heard it was much better in this regard. All in all I must agree w/ the majority on this one here.

  20. You don't have White Flood in the list.. my vote goes to that.
  21. Cool


    No one has mentioned cellucor's M5. I'm now taking the 2nd generation M5 and think its really weak compared to the 1st generation. I'm taking the advanced dosage, but feel little energy, no big pump, small strength gains, and minimal endurance. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm using P6 Black and R3 as well.

  22. it's not on the poll but i like PEA. cheap and effective

  23. I love RPM however, I have been using JP8 the last few days, and it is outrageous
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Satch View Post
    it's not on the poll but i like PEA. cheap and effective

    I did that for awhile w/ plain caffeine for a while also. I felt like I was getting really strong endorphin rushes after w/o when I was using it.

  25. USP Jacked is off the hook
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-09-2016, 07:53 PM
  2. Best pre-Workout supplement
    By natedogg151 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 889
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 09:34 AM
  3. Best Pre Workout Supplement?
    By Benzino in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 12:26 PM
  4. Best Pre-Workout Supplement
    By Mitch8892 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 11:02 PM
  5. Best Pre-workout supplement (Capsule form)
    By tranceaddict in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 03:57 AM
Log in
Log in