fishoil

oakland6913

oakland6913

Awards
can somebody please tell me what the best fishoil is

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
That's about as ambiguous of a question as "what's the best protein powder". The majority of fish oil products are good to go. Some differences lie in EPA concentrations, with some products boasting a higher EPA count per 1000mg of fish oil. Although quality is always a concern, cost effectiveness comes into factor here playing a major role. Last time I checked, Nutraplanet offered a whopping 1000 caps for $25. You're fortunate to find 1/3 of that size for the same price in retail.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
That's about as ambiguous of a question as "what's the best protein powder". The majority of fish oil products are good to go. Some differences lie in EPA concentrations, with some products boasting a higher EPA count per 1000mg of fish oil. Although quality is always a concern, cost effectiveness comes into factor here playing a major role. Last time I checked, Nutraplanet offered a whopping 1000 caps for $25. You're fortunate to find 1/3 of that size for the same price in retail.
I dont know about that. Some fishoil is crap! I would recommend Omega smart. google it! I love it cause its concentrated. I also only have to take one.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i googled it and saw its made by a company called Muscle Tech... doesnt look special
Muscle Tech Omega MD
and as for cost effectiveness which is most peoples main concern

i'd prefer 500 servings of NP's Omega 3 for 26 bucks, compared to your suggestion of 60 servings per bottle for 10.99

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok lol wrong product. No its not by muscle tech. You can actually get this products in your local pharmacy. Omega Smart MD Is the name. This is the same company that makes, Joint MD, Cold MD. I know these products could be found in a vitamin store. Might be alittle hard to find, but its a great product.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
And also the price difference is probabout the same. One bottle of Omega smart md is 2 months worth for like 6-12 bucks. I found some on sale and got them for 5 :woohoo:. Compared to taking 14 pills daily for about the same price. I dont know about you, but i take enough pills as it is.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
Nature Made Fish Oil. Each softgel is 1200mg. No murcury, and they stink a lot less than other fish oil caps

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
one thing to think about when choosing a fish oil product, especially when using at a high dose, is the cholesteral content. taking 10 or 20 caps of the wrong product will get you anywhere from 40% to over a hundred % of your rda. i use only cholesterol free omegas.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
one thing to think about when choosing a fish oil product, especially when using at a high dose, is the cholesteral content. taking 10 or 20 caps of the wrong product will get you anywhere from 40% to over a hundred % of your rda. i use only cholesterol free omegas.
I totaly agree!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Gotta go with Animal Omega on this one. It is unbelievably complete.