Best time to take Antioxidants if limited?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was wondering when the best time of the day would be to take a serving of antioxidants, besides postWO. So if you could only take once a day on a nonWO day when is best?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was wondering when the best time of the day would be to take a serving of antioxidants, besides postWO. So if you could only take once a day on a nonWO day when is best?
I posted some info in this regard in our "NOxidant" write-up piston, check it out.

I would suggest taking antioxidants before bed at night on "workout days", and first thing in the morning on "non-workout days."

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/92509-noxidant-write-up.html

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted some info in this regard in our "NOxidant" write-up piston, check it out.

I would suggest taking antioxidants before bed at night on "workout days", and first thing in the morning on "non-workout days."
Get Outa My Head!!!! :lol:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i will check that out, i missed it or the info just got lost in my head.

i thought antiox was good postwo and i was thinking on nonwo days to take before bed.... Any reason for the times you stated Trauma or is it in your write-up?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i will check that out, i missed it or the info just got lost in my head.

i thought antiox was good postwo and i was thinking on nonwo days to take before bed.... Any reason for the times you stated Trauma or is it in your write-up?
It's in the write-up bro. I explained why in there. I also posted some abstract articles in regard to that as well. Check it out man, good info. :)