Best time to take Antioxidants if limited?
- 09-06-2008, 11:45 AM
- 09-06-2008, 11:54 AM
I would suggest taking antioxidants before bed at night on "workout days", and first thing in the morning on "non-workout days."
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
09-06-2008, 12:00 PM
09-06-2008, 12:13 PM
i will check that out, i missed it or the info just got lost in my head.
i thought antiox was good postwo and i was thinking on nonwo days to take before bed.... Any reason for the times you stated Trauma or is it in your write-up?
09-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Spitdeath in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 12-28-2008, 05:30 PM
- By BLsGalant97 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 03-22-2006, 12:01 PM
- By ZoMbSta in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 01-29-2006, 04:03 PM
- By bep1414 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2005, 07:20 AM
- By adrenalinaddict in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2004, 09:53 AM