Jungle warfare and the TNT stack

luggnut

Awards
i've been taking Jungle warfare for 1 month... just bought the nutra planet TNT stack. should i take a break in between these or can i go from one straight to the other?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
you should be able to go straight into it.

how was the jungle warfare? did you like it? what did you notice?

Saurabh

Awards
i've been taking Jungle warfare for 1 month... just bought the nutra planet TNT stack. should i take a break in between these or can i go from one straight to the other?
Take a break and about 4-6 weeks period(most of the times people take a break for 2 weeks and then jump right back in).

Since you are about 40 JW and TNT stack will boost your testosterone level. if you use them right after the other you basically run the risk of making your body dependent on the test boosters. This means that after a while you wont see much benefits, also your body might shut down on some levels and you may look back at this and regret.

I suggest you take 4-6 weeks off. In the 4-6 weeks load up on these 2 components:

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto

Many test boosters increase prostrate in a weird way. SP will take care of that, fenugreek will boost up test levels naturally.

Good luck.

luggnut

Awards
i was stacking it with anabolic pump, recreate, while cutting and usally on a cutting plan i have a serious loss of libido but not this time... was it the AP and the extra carbs or JW or both. i did add DCP recently too

Saurabh

Awards
i was stacking it with anabolic pump, recreate, while cutting and usally on a cutting plan i have a serious loss of libido but not this time... was it the AP and the extra carbs or JW or both. i did add DCP recently too
AP wont do that, nether would Recreate.

It was either JW and/or DCP althought DCP being mainly a fat burners I have my doubts. So most likely the culprit was JW. Also when people take Anabolic Pump they eat a lot of carbs. This in turn means they get calorie conscious and avoid fats. Since libido is directly connected with how much fat is consumed this in turn means you shall get low on libido.

My best guess is the combination of JW with a high protein-high carbs-low fat diet did you in.

luggnut

Awards
i didn't say i lost libido my libido went up or at least stayed the same so it may have been AP and the extra carbs or JW or all... i don't know i'm just happy it happened

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
at 40 i dont think you would need to take a break at all.....keep it going! :head: