Awards
superpump 250 vs. Black powder vs. Shock therapy

which have u found to work better black powder or superpump250 or shock therapy

Last edited:
LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
sp250 is far superior to the others you mentioned IMO, but the new shotgun with whey hydro and bcaa/eaa might be as good as it gets right now

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
NO-Shotgun trumps all. You will not find a superior pre-workout formula, I guarantee you that

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Of all mentioned in this thread, I've tried everyone except superdump 250, and Blackpowder is miles ahead of the others.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I used blackpowder for 2 full 2lb containers. I didn't think it even compared to NanoVapor by MT. Also, It would give me some wicked :dump: the following morning. No constipation but very gascious poo poo. Maybe I just have a wierd stomache, but everyone reacts differently to supps. Oh and I would take 2 scoops pre w/o

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
I used blackpowder for 2 full 2lb containers. I didn't think it even compared to NanoVapor by MT. Also, It would give me some wicked :dump: the following morning. No constipation but very gascious poo poo. Maybe I just have a wierd stomache, but everyone reacts differently to supps. Oh and I would take 2 scoops pre w/o
Two scoops of Blackpowder is too much, I'm a horse when it comes to stims and 1.5 is what I use. I've been through 7 or 8 1.76lb containers of it and still love it, but I've recently been experimenting with cheaper pw's. NO3 Overload by CMI is the only thing that compares to Blackpowder, it too is good stuff with a lower price tag. If Blackpowder were sold everywhere and not GNC I would use it all the time. BTW I hate GNC!!:lol:

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops was the only way I would get any of the affects

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could not stand SP250, it killed my stomach more than I can describe

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I could not stand SP250, it killed my stomach more than I can describe
they claim to have fixed the problem where many people got diarrhea from it and feedback seems to back that claim.

Personally, I used it a few yrs back before the change and was lucky it did not bother me at all and it exceeded my expectations greatly.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
superpump250 is my favorite preworkout drink that i've tried, the energy, pumps, and taste have been far superior to anything i've tasted before or since. it did give me the dumps but not really discomfort and they usually didn't come until after my postworkout shake

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those are dismal choices in the poll. Are you purposely trying to use mediocre products?

You won't beat an RPM/CRE-02 stack. Period.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Love the superpump! Get the refreshing orange, mmmm delicious. It definitely gave me more than Black Powder. It doesn't give me the infamous super dump, so I have nothing against it.
Shotgun is good too.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't say it enough JACKED is by far the best pre-workout supplement! Blows all the other pre-work supps away:D

beefcake220

Awards
ive tried shoot gun and black powder and shootgun gives great pumps and way more energy and makes me feel like i could knock someones head off love it for the foot ball field and at the end off two tubs got great results but the energy stoped coming so i hadto switch it up to black powder and the energy is not any were near shootgunv3 but the pumps seem a little bit better and focus is better but i would chose shootgun over the two i love the energy i havent tried supper pump does any one know if that energy would compare to to shootgun