Crashing after stack - whats the culprit?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys basically around 6pm everyday im bigtime crashing in terms of energy, and its only been since ive started my new stack, it consists of:

Wake up - 2 DCP / 2 LEVI Re / 1g green tea

Pre workout - 3g ALCAR / 2 LEVI Re / 3g Beta Alanie / 2 scoops JP8

Pre bed -2 DCP

Im thinking it might be the JP8?

any opinions?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
definitely JP8 due ato concentration of caffeine mixed with green tea in the morning which has caffeine also.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
definitely JP8 due ato concentration of caffeine mixed with green tea in the morning which has caffeine also.
not to mention the levi, which has more caffiene and y-hcl

I coudnt imagine taking levi and 2 scoops of jp8, that would certainly have you crashing a few hrs afterwards.

and raise your dcp to 6/day for it to be most effective

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how you decided this, but I think it's obviously from the combination of stims you are taking: Leviathan Reloaded + Green Tea + JP8 (and even throw ALCAR in there, not exactly a stim). If you take an assload of stims you will get so high that you have to get down someway sometime.

Maybe decrease your stim usage; a little of each or eliminate one thing from the equation.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how you decided this, but I think it's obviously from the combination of stims you are taking: Leviathan Reloaded + Green Tea + JP8 (and even throw ALCAR in there, not exactly a stim). If you take an assload of stims you will get so high that you have to get down someway sometime.

Maybe decrease your stim usage; a little of each or eliminate one thing from the equation.
precisely, repped for common sense

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, that's a lot of stims!

if you need that much to get you going you'd prob benefit from giving Reset AD a try!