The Sexiest Q&A Ever Written-USPlabs PRIME Breaking All The Rules!

center]USPLabs PRIME - Questions and Answers[/center]

Are you interested in SMASHING Plateaus and CRUSHING Personal Records while leaning out for the ladies?

The Q and A

There is so much information in your write-up, I feel slightly over-whelmed. Can you go over again what I will feel when taking USPlabs Prime?

While “feel” is not always the tell-tale sign of whether a supplement is working or not, you certainly will feel & notice USPlabs Prime on many different levels. Here’s a list of reported benefits:
• Dramatic strength increases
• Increase in lean muscle mass
• Potent re-composition effect
• Increase in appetite
• Increase in workout aggression
• Drastic increase in recovery
• Overall feeling of well-being
• Deep, restful sleep
• Huge all day long pumps that cause spontaneous flexing
• Hard dense pumps in & out of the gym
• Muscle bellies become more solid

I’m hearing different dosing protocols. Do I need to “cycle” 5 on /2 off?

No.

The reason we suggest a 5 on/2 off protocol on the label is because individuals were recovering so fast they basically lost all regard for proper training protocols and were doing 6-7 high-intensity session per week. Even though Prime significantly increases recovery, there’s still a limit to what one can do before totally crushing their CNS.

Please understand when labeling a product we must take into account everyone who will use the product. Because USPlabs Prime will be in major retail outlets across the country, individuals who are not as experienced as those on message boards will use the product. So we have to label accordingly.

In our pilot study, individuals took the product every day and when we use it we do the same.

We suggest you do the same: 6 caps everyday.

When is the best time to take USPlabs Prime?

In the middle of a meal. 2 caps with 3 meals; 6 caps total each day.

Can I take more than 6 caps per day?

While we do not have any data on anything above 6 caps/day, some users who have gone up to 9 and even 12 caps per day are reporting even further gains in strength, muscle mass, recovery and re-comp effects!

UPDATE: Jacob and a few others have been experimenting with a “loading phase” and they are reporting expedited results. They have been doing 3 caps per meal, instead of 2, for total of 9 per day.
And, since they had used the product before, they know exactly what to look for and are reporting the “loading phase” does indeed increase how quickly the effects of USPlab Prime are noticed without suppression or other sides.

USPlabs Prime better make me gain 10 pounds after my first dose or I will flame you all over the boards.

Don't be ridiculous. Steroids don’t work that fast, and it’s sad we even have to field this question.

To give USPlabs Prime a fair shot, take 6 caps a day for 6 weeks (2 bottles) and you will experience it’s true power and potency.

It’s just another Tribulus product. It’s a rip off. What’s up with that?

Have you tried it? Remember, it IS a different species, with a completely different make-up…
It’s not our fault the compound happens to be in the same family as tribulus terrestris
…It’s like comparing a donkey to a horse (who wins in a race?), same family, different species.

We have worked VERY hard to bring you cutting-edge products and earn your trust. We wouldn’t throw it away with releasing “another tribulus product”.

If you are skeptical then don’t buy the product. It’s really as simple as that.

Where do you get off saying USPlabs Prime makes pro-hormones obsolete? No way a natural product can be as effective as pro-hormones or pro-steroids!

Oh really? Why would we make the claims we do if our experience, tester experience and pilot study didn’t all back them up? That would be stupid business.

Supplement users are naturally skeptical (myself included) and rightfully so. We have all been ripped off more times than we’d like to admit.

And, people have been skeptical of USPlabs from the get-go. However, we have earned your trust by putting out unique products that work. Period. And it’s the same with USPlabs Prime.

The people who get their panties in a bunch when they hear anything “natural” compared to pro-hormones or pro-steroids (most suck anyway) are comparing apples to oranges.

In addition, some people have this magical mindframe about anything that is considered a pro-hormone or pro-steroid. They are not going to give you 20 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks.

Fact is, these compounds are nothing new & were developed decades ago. There’s a reason why they didn’t come out 40 years ago.

We are not saying a few bottles of USPlabs Prime is equal to a gram of test a week, 400 mg Deca and a bunch of d-bol.

Let’s compare apples to apples here…

What we ARE saying is when you run USPlabs Prime for 6-8 weeks, you’ll be in a better place than if you ran a pro-hormone or pro-steroid…
Realistically you can expect 4-7 pounds of muscle from a pro-hormone or pro-steroid in that time – IF you do absolutely EVERYTHING right.
…Then you have to deal with side effects like suppression, lethary, possibly jaundice and you have to do PCT to defend against these side effects.
No one likes that crap – it sucks.

With USPlabs Prime, you can get the same muscle gain, equal or better strength gains, a potent re-comp effect and actually feel good while you are on!

And, with no suppression, you can actually keep what you gained!

Now, tell me, which one would you rather?

Besides, there’s plenty of guys who simply don’t want to mess with steroidal compounds, yet be able to make some great leaps in the gym. USPlabs Prime is for them.

Is USPlabs Prime good for PCT or an anabolic bridge?

Consider USPlabs PRIME as a continuation of your cycle and expect to keep gaining muscle.

Most people bridge or use PCT to retain as much muscle mass gained during their pro-hormone, pro-steroid or steroid cycles, but with PRIME, you will not lose but continue gaining muscle and losing fat!

This is truly a first – in both the nutriceutical or pharmaceutical industries!
Please be aware that USPlabs is not a testosterone booster and will not help bring back normal testosterone levels when suppressed by pro-hormones, pro-steroids or steroids. So you will need to plan accordingly.

USPlabs Prime will however, make PCT much, much more enjoyable and productive!

You say you know USPlabs Prime works but how do we know it is safe?

We know Prime is safe because of past consumption and a long history of safe use as a food item.

These are dietary supplements. They are supposed to be products which allow someone to supplement their diet with something they could not normally get from a consumed food source.

Of course, if a company were to isolate out only a specific compound, allowing a consumer to consume amounts of a particular chemical that they normally would not, it is arguable that the previously indicated safety could be called into question, but that is not what we have done with this product.

Alternatively, if a company were to produce a product which is not normally consumed by humans, yet is present in certain occasional food products, then safety is a good question but again, this is not what we have done here.

It is believed to be safe because it is a product that has been commonly consumed as a food item, in significant quantities, in the main country of origin for centuries with no known or serious adverse effects.

Furthermore, the study conducted showed that Prime did not affect hormone levels and it did not cause suppression.

What is the exact Mechanism of Action?

We are proposing that it may work through an anti-glucocorticoid effect or perhaps by acting as a calpain inhibitor, but this is speculation based upon our pilot study, anecdotal notes & lab values. We're certain that it doesn't work through an androgenic mechanism.

Proposed mechanisms of action are great and are ideal if available, but more important factors are if the product is thought to be safe and effective.

Pointing back to drugs as an example, there are many on the market which have only proposed mechanisms or the mechanism of action is not understood very well and is mainly speculative or hypothetical.

For example, the drug modafinil, once popular with many athletes; the exact mechanism through which it promotes a state of wakefulness is unknown. This is noted by the manufacturer and can be found on the package insert.

For many drugs, it is the same case (e.g. pramipexole, the entire family of benzodiazepines, etc.). The exact mechanism through which something works is not treated as highly as knowing that it is A) safe (defined through clinical endpoints--hepatic, renal, cardiac, neurologic, hematologic evaluations in humans, etc.) and B) effective. All evidence that we have indicates the product is both. We have not noted or received any reports of adverse effects with our own testing and the plant itself has enjoyed a long history of safe consumption prior.

Naive people who have never worked in clinical research or with FDA, might believe that each and every drug or supplement they take has a clear and well established mechanism of action and they are completely wrong.

In most cases, there are nothing more than proposed mechanisms which seem to fit clinical data and as already noted previously, some are nothing more than a hypothesis with the actual mechanism of action remaining unknown. Why a supplement company would be held to higher standards than those FDA subjects drug companies is beyond comprehension.

A final note: One cannot help but be curious as to where such reservations were when it has come to the countless products currently on the market. Products from plants where the compound is sold in pure form have the compound only making up .000001% of the actual plant. Products which have never actually been consumed by humans in their normal diet in any part of the world, despite being naturally occurring, result in no history of use in humans. Or, worst of all, products which do not even fall under the DSHEA; products which have never been found in naturally occurring sources to begin with and could be looked at as unapproved drugs. These products have never been studied for mechanism of action, safety, or efficacy; have no past history of use to base recommendations on and yet it seems they are not questioned. This seems odd.

How fast should I expect USPlab Prime to work?

The great thing about USPlabs Prime is it gets better the longer you use it.
It may take a little while to start “feeling” it (although most users notice changes such as increased hardness, improved workouts and appetite increase – all signs of anabolism – in the first week or so), but by week 3-4 at the latest you will be completely sold on the power of USPlabs Prime as your strength will be way up, you’ll have more muscle mass & your workouts will be more intense than ever.

The cool thing about the effects is they are a smooth, constant rise; not peaks and valleys…

Here is the timeline on what to expect, based off our independent testers & pilot study - taken directly from our original write-up…

Week 1

You will begin to experience the power of USPlabs Prime™ during your workouts…
Weighst will begin to feel lighter than normal and you’ll begin to have great workout after great workout - even on days you don’t necessarily enter the gym with the highest amount of intensity or energy.
You will find the ability to “summons” strength almost at will…
You also may begin to notice the anabolic effects kicking in where you’re whole body will begin to harden.
Appetite may also be increased…

Week 2
You’ll continue to have awesome workouts. During these workouts you’ll begin to feel an intense full-body muscle fullness and hardness.
…While it’s a pump per say, it’s very unique and unlike that from creatine, NO or other products.
In addition, the super-human recovery abilities will begin to kick in…
…Remember, most pro athletes use anabolic steroids to significantly increase recovery so they can train harder, longer & more frequently.
USPlabs Prime significantly speeds the muscle repair process, leading increase training intensity, volume & frequency.

Week 3

This is the magical week our subjects cannot stop talking about.
For most, by the end of Week 3 is when USPlabs Prime™ REALLY begins to impart its force upon your body…
You’ll fly through your workouts…and…Your body will be hard as a freakin rock – all day long.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A CONSTANT STATE OF FLEXION?

In addition, a weird, yet extremely addicting experience will begin to occur…
…You’ll be sitting around watching TV, surfing the Internet or hanging out with family and friends and you’ll have the sudden urge to just start flexing.
In fact, it almost seems as if your muscles are telling you to flex them. You feel completely jacked and you never want the feeling to go away.
It’s the bodybuilder’s equivalent of a crack high…
…And you’ll never want to be without your fix!

Week 4

The great thing about USPlabs Prime™ is it just continues to get better and better the longer you use it.
During week 4 is where you’ll begin to set PR’s frequently…
…Weights that were heavy in the past are going up like butter – and you feel like THE MAN.
By this point you should be getting plenty of compliments from those around you noticing you’re “bigger” and “stronger”.
…And don’t be surprised that your body is in such an anabolic state that you get a chest pump when you’re squatting!

Week 6 and beyond

At this point you should have put on some serious, REAL muscle mass. It will be thick and dense, not simply water weight.
Some subjects have even noted their asthetics have changed and they now have a V-taper that they’ve never had before.
And, this may be very hard to believe – but many users have reported that after taking USPlabs Prime™, their bodies have permanently changed.
They have more muscle (thick and dense) with a more athletic build. Now, I’m not saying that is going to happen to you, but many of our tests subjects are reporting this (Including myself) – very, very cool!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Nice write-up, J. My question is about the "loading phase." How long is this phase? 1 week or 2?

Nice write-up, J. My question is about the "loading phase." How long is this phase? 1 week or 2?
7-14 days but it's individual specific but 7 days is optimal from my experience.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7-14 days but it's individual specific but 7 days is optimal from my experience.
Good to know, and I appreciate the write up. Recreate worked so well for me that I jumped into this with both feet.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, sir. I can't wait to run through my 3 bottles. I hope I respond favorably. This is just the type of product that I'm looking for.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Really nice. I'd like to give it a try sometime.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
good writeup, will read it a few times to make sure I got it right

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Prime has been intriguing me for months now, I can't wait to give it a try as well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could one take prime with xfactor as they both work through an anti-glucocorticoid effect.

Wentz34

Awards
already taking mine.. and wish i woulda bought more for the IC price..

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Great write-up but what I want to know is when is Prime going to hit nutraplanet? I only bought 1 bottle cuz lack of funds at the time and I really want to get more before I finish the bottle.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i would really like to see djbombsquads question answered as he has been asking it for days

Could one take prime with xfactor as they both work through an anti-glucocorticoid effect.
We are just speculating on the anti-glucocorticoid effect but I thought Xfactors MOA was increasing inflammation.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
hat we ARE saying is when you run USPlabs Prime for 6-8 weeks, you’ll be in a better place than if you ran a pro-hormone or pro-steroid…
Realistically you can expect 4-7 pounds of muscle from a pro-hormone or pro-steroid in that time – IF you do absolutely EVERYTHING right.
4-7 pounds of muscle from 6 week of roids? I think most guys experience far greater gains than that.

4-7 pounds of muscle from 6 week of roids? I think most guys experience far greater gains than that.
We are comparing PRIME to designer steroids not to a cycle of steroids. Product to Product.

We are comparing PRIME to individual designer steroids not to a cycle of steroids. Product to Product one on one, mano to mano.:duel:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
singa, i dont think anyone knows the answer

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
When will this hit retailers jacob? I'm genuinely interested.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id love to see a prime x factor log. Doing prime a lot longer of couse and cycling xfactor on and off with fish oil on the off cycle.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A solid write up for all the Naysayers out there - we're into the second week since the release, so should start seeing some of these effects noted in the current swag of Prime logs.

Being the grammar and spelling Nazi that I am, I noticed the following error:

Week 1

You will begin to experience the power of USPlabs Prime™ during your workouts…
Weighst