Anabolic Edge or Blue Gene?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
looking to take one of these with nutra's divanyl. was going to get the TNT stack or whatever it's called but it's out of stock. searched for both but didn't find much info on either. was also thinking of snatching up some yellow gold and was wondering if that is better to use like AP or to maybe double the dose and use it like p-slin? and yes i know it tastes like the diarrhea from lucifer himself

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i couldn't make up my mind either, they both look very tempting. ive decided to run both, will be ordering next friday if i can wait that long.

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
I am sure you are good either way. Logs on both products starting to circulate now. Your going to run one of these with Divanex?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I am sure you are good either way. Logs on both products starting to circulate now. Your going to run one of these with Divanex?
yea divanex and maybe some yellow gold. and i've always wanted to try forskolin but i don't know if that would be overkill

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
yea divanex and maybe some yellow gold. and i've always wanted to try forskolin but i don't know if that would be overkill
it wouldnt

(especially as you already wont be able to gauge the effects of either on its own stacking it with divanex it looks like your going for maximal gains, so why not throw in the forskolin as its only 15$ and is worthwhile IMO)